August 2018 Moms

***Ultrasound Thread***

Re: ***Ultrasound Thread***

• Loading the player...
  • edited January 2018
  • @mrslittlemac girl you better not be jumping ship to July now!! 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ecwk psssh, ya'll are stuck with me! Also DD was 5 days late so I wouldn't be surprised if this one was a shy groundhog too!
  • @allieswan3 you should edit and crop your photo, your full name is on there and there’s lots of creepers out there 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I haven’t checked this thread in a few days but loving all these US pics!

@jennybeans46 yours looks like Strongbad from HomestarRunner. Does anyone else know what I’m talking about? Lol. 
  • @ladygali Yes! I used to love strongbad back in the day.
  • Haha! It does huh? Reminds me of a little alien.
    Married: August 2007
    DD1: Oct 2012
    DD2: Sept 2016
    DC3: Due August 2018
  • Had my first appointment Today! Hb was 171 and measuring 9 weeks 5 days. 
  • My first US was at 11 weeks. A little late but super exciting. This is my first pregnancy! 
  • This is from our NT scan today at 11+6! Heart rate was 167. Baby didn't cooperate for the testing (too busy squirming around) so we go back on Friday to try again. 
  • For you ladies that have had an ultrasound between 11-13 weeks, have any of you attempted to predict the gender using the "nub theory"? I had never heard of this until yesterday and now am obsessed! I can't stop googling images and comparing to my ultrasound. lol.