Advanced Radiology — The Bump
1st Trimester

Advanced Radiology

Has anyone here been to Advanced Radiology for an ultrasound?  I want to know what to expect when I go in.  Did they let your SO come in the room with you?  Were you able to see the screen?  Did anyone speak with you after the ultrasound was done?

Re: Advanced Radiology

• I'd call the place you're going to for this and ask them. Each place has different policies.
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
    izza2
  • I'd call the place you're going to for this and ask them. Each place has different policies.
    Ditto. 

This is an international board with women and men from all over. Statistically, very few people, if anyone, on here are going to be familiar with the place in your area. 

There are local boards on this site (although I've found them to be pretty dead) you could try, but your best bet is calling. 
    izza2
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto to calling and asking. All anatomy scans where I live are performed in the radiology department and no one is allowed in with you. During the scan they keep the screen turned away from you. At the end they let 1 person come in and show you the basics (ex here is the head, heart, legs, feet) but no actual results are shared. I received a form letter with these details prior to my appointment so I knew to only bring 1 person.

TTC#1 Since March 2015
    MFI and FFI
    April 2017/May 2017 - IVF
  • thanks for the responses!