July 2018 Moms

HDBD 1/24

Let's see 'em!
April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: HDBD 1/24

• Loading the player...
  • @noideawhatshesdoing I feel like mine barely shows up in clothes too! I try to eat a lot and take the pic at night so I can really maximize the bump/blump situation, lol.
  • @gspmom21 :D:D:D that’s so unfortunate. Good for you for putting a stop to it. 
  • @gspmom21 you are so sweet! 

• @And846 I feel exactly that. I definitely feel expanded and wider and work pants don’t fit but no noticeable bump yet. 
    @kissableviv hopefully we can add some bumps in there soon! For now I’ll just enjoy everyone else’s!
  • gspmom21 said:

@Lindsayleigh1989 I wish I could look as happy as you do every time you take a photo, it's pretty stinking adorable.

@Talesofasocialintrovert @hillbillywife DH's aunt KISSES mine. I finally told her yesterday to stop. She bends down, holds it, kisses it then whispers to my belly. You are a freak. Really. Go away with that. We don't even like her. lol.

Was literally thinking the same thing! @lindsayleigh1989
  • @zombiehoohaa that shirt is amazing!!!

• @lindsayleigh1989, RIGHT!?!?! I was informed by a co-worker that a male co-worker loves baby bumps and will ask to touch bellies. NO. Just. NO! I can handle my mom, nieces/nephews, and DH. Maybe a few others. Anyone else, GTFO!!! 

Blump picture will come tonight. Still feeling more bloat than bump. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• morethanamamamorethanamama member
    edited January 2018
    Love all the bumps! @noideawhatshesdoing if I wear a dress, it will show! This is a maternity one btw but I feel it will be perfectly fine post partum. Soooo comfortable! @gspmom21 we did Polaroids at our wedding and kept the camera. I'm hanging the physical Polaroids in the baby's room and I plan to add one at the end where I'm holding him <3
  • @zombiehoohaa ugh what a creep!
  • @TheQuietThings I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. I hope your flare is short lived and you can get some rest and relief!

ps I am amazed you even got a picture amidst the chaos. Hang in there.
  • @TheQuietThings so sorry to hear about the flare up hope things settle down for you soon!

• @hillbillywife The poop belly comment just made my morning. I feel the same way!

16+6 and still nothing to show while in clothes. I'm hoping I pop soon! And I feel the same way about people touching my belly. Luckily the only people who have so far (other than my husband) have been my nephews, which is just too cute, and my brother, which I also don't mind. We've always had an odd relationship (we're 6 years apart) but he's SO excited to be an uncle, so it's sweet to see :)
  • @TheQuietThings I am sorry you are feeling so overwhelmed.  Your picture is adorable!  Both you and your bump, and your littles :)
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18