Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO | 1/27-28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:  

CS/Q:

GTKY: Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child?
*TW*
Me: 31 | DH: 33
DD1: 8/2014  <3
TTC #2: 6/2017
BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
DD2: 10/2018  <3

Re: WTO | 1/27-28

• Month/Cycle:  34/33

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Trying on our own this month. But right now waiting for AF to leave. And hoping to have a new clinic sorted before next cycle.

R/R:  See Weekend Randoms... I feel like I have a hangover, although DH was the one out last night. Trying to get myself psyched up to have brunch with a friend and her husband tomorrow...
    because ***TW babies and overcoming IF***
    And their 7 week old baby girl. Half of me is super excited to see them as they struggled for 6 years with IF due to PCOS, gave up trying around 18 months ago, and after 6 months she went to the doctor as the sickness bug she had wouldn’t stop - and hey presto 8 weeks PG! 
    But the other half is super stressed as of course not everyone has such a magical surprise outcome.
    Then in the afternoon we have an old colleague of DHs coming to visit who I’ve only met once before, but she’s visiting our city, so...
    Which all means with my pseudo hangover I’m supposed to clean and tidy the house. Got to get my lazy butt off the couch!

CS/Q: Nothing to see yet

GTKY: Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child?
    Hmmmm not really sure I had a big favorite. Probably the little unicorn on the dungeons and dragons cartoon.

@offtoneverland sorry you joined us here again yesterday. Hope you have a fun weekend planned at least
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: the usual

R/R:  finally had a positive OPK today. So damn frustrating as i won't be meeting up with DH until next weekend! Plus its totally going to screw up any plans of hitting the FW next month when we'l have our vacation together as i'l have a late period this time. Why does it have to be this hard and unpredictable. Last month I O'd at CD 17 and now possibly on CD 26.... sorry guys just needed to vent out. I'm having a bad day as it is.

CS/Q: none

GTKY: Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child? hmm I watched a lot of cartoons but don't think I had a fav character. I liked Ariel from the little mermaid...
  • Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,opk,hio

R/R:  Super mild day I might go for a walk and enjoy the weather before it gets cold again.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child? Taz from Looney tunes

• @emmasemm  It’s so hard to be happy for others sometime who have been successful with the current struggles we are going through. They do have an amazing story - which does make me feel hopeful when I hear those stories but at the same time the bitter part of my brain reminds me those are rare! I hope you can get through the day ok and relax tonight!
    @offtoneverland I hate getting new tires, I know I need them but spending that much money on something so unfun sucks!
    @nasah15 Ugh, sorry this cycle is messing with you. I am hoping for a positive OPK today as well as we also usually O around day 17/18 but I have a feeling I’ll be way later this month too.
    @Stargazer1lily Looney Toons were the best! I forgot about them!

Month/Cycle: 11/11

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: All the acronyms 

R/R: No big plans this weekend other than cleaning up the house and trying to put together outfits for my upcoming work trip - I suck at fashion and putting together professional outfits for an international conference is so hard! I am having such a hard time finding a good balance of professional yet not boring. I think I have two outfits so far with dress pants/blazer/top but now I’m trying to find something that’s not a blazer and pants - do people think this dress is professional looking, or could be with the right accessories? 

CS/Q: Not today.

GTKY: Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child? Little mermaid hands down! Me and my bff used to play little mermaid all the time and argue over who got to be her and who had to play Eric!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Sorry for being MIA last week! I think the last post I had was about MH and I getting into a fight (all is well, he called at my lunch break and apologized and we moved on. He also cleaned the kitchen because he felt bad. Win!) I feel like we’ve kinda hit a reset on our relationship and its put me in a really good mood.

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 

WAYDTGKU:
    sexing 

R/R:  
    I’ve been trying to focus more on work and my performance this last week.  I really threw myself into some projects and it feels good.  This job is still new to me (6 months) so I am still trying to figure it out.  There’s very little supervision which is nice but also breeds laziness.  I just need motivation.  I’ve been looking at a few international conferences I could potentially attend (even though I don’t think they’ve ever sent anyone internationally). I think if I wow them enough I could make it happen! It’s a goal anyways.

CS/Q:
    nope

GTKY: 
    Can I answer Fridays GTKY question? I love travelling so much! If I could travel for a living I would.  Seriously if money was not an object I would want to be a traveling photographer… or blogger… or something! I told MH when we got married that we would be going on a trip every year. Last year we kicked off our ttc journey with a trip to London/Ireland (that’s why my profile pic is of Stonehenge, it’s where this all started). This year MH wanted to stay more local, which leads me to my answer/question. MH loves mountain biking and really wants to go to Whistler, BC this Aug. For my Canadian friends, is there enough to do there for a week for someone who is not the best at biking? I’d love to do some hiking but I’m just not sure if there’s anything else to do (plus, if by some happy miracle I can turn this into a babymoon, then what would I do there?)

@emmasemm I have never had a pseudo hangover… that sounds awful, no drinking fun plus the headache. No thank you.  Sorry for your conflicting emotions with your friends.

@offtoneverland I love Belle too! And that meme is hilarious lol

@nasah15 I hate when FW doesn’t line up right. Sorry for your frustrations.  Hopefully it will still work out for you.

@stargazer1lily I love when it warms up a bit.  It feels like spring is coming early but I know it will be getting cold again soon. Boo.  Enjoy your walk!

@elothair I like that dress. Totally appropriate with the right accessories.

@darkstar42 Sorry to see you back over here friend.  That game center sounds like so much fun!  I love playing games but DH is boring and only plays them when he “has to” (ie at holiday parties with family).

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• leafyarchleafyarch member
    edited January 2018
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: releasing estrogen like it’s my job

R/R: I feel like a failure because I’m skipping school today. I’m just so done after this week. Upper management in my project is at war, literally they yell at each other on the phone and have used the term war. And I’m stuck in the middle of it because I seem to be the only person who is just doing their job and not causing drama. I’m the only female on my team (I’m middle management). This is all middle aged suits that are causing the drama because they all want to have control. Get your s*** together! And now since I skipped school I absolutely have to clean my house - no excuses. How does a workweek go by and it looks like a hurricane went through here? Spoiler alert: DH.

CS/Q: High fertility blinking smiley on the OPK again this morning. Third day in a row. I’m curious how long I can expect to see this before I get the static peak fertility smiley.

GTKY: My favorite cartoon character had to be Tommy from the Rugrats :)

@emmasemm sending you cleaning motivation vibes, right there with you in needing those!

@offtoneverland I got new tires last weekend - my process was a pain because turns out my car has the WEIRDEST tire size - hope yours doesn’t! good luck!

@nasah15 ugh I’m sorry your body isn’t complying :( but at least you are informed and know how to track things, that’s better than taking shots in the dark! (no pun intended, lol)

@stargazer1lily where in the country are you?

@elothair I LOVE that dress. Super professional with minimal accessories and opaque tights, I think. It’s perfect to bring on a trip because then you can throw more blingy accessories on and dress it up :)

@darkstar42 FX SO HARD for a homemade miracle for you!!! I’m glad you and YH found something to nerd out on together, that’s the best!

@LJMoon6 way to go focusing on work. I hope you get to go to an international conference!

ETA formatting
    <3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • @emmasemm Thanks, friend! I'm really feeling okay right now and I'm happy to start testing with the RE next week! I hope you're able to regain some energy and get the house cleaned. Good luck at lunch tomorrow with your friends. It's so hard to curb those jealous feelings, even with people who you know struggled with IF and waited years for their good outcome. 
    @nasah15 I'm so sorry that your timing won't work out for this cycle and possibly the next. It's so hard when your body doesn't cooperate with your plans. :(
    @Stargazer1lily Yay for a mild weather day! We're having a sunny day here so I'm hoping to go outside and enjoy the weather some as well.
    @elothair I think that dress is professional looking! But if you're more comfortable wearing pants and a blazer, there's nothing wrong with that either. I sometimes try and mix things up and wear a skirt or a dress, but I usually just don't feel good in them for whatever reason. You definitely want to feel comfortable, so do whatever you need to do! When is your trip?
    @darkstar42 All credit for the blurb at the top of the thread goes to @josie12367 ! That game center sounds amazing. What games have you been playing? Any new favorites? There's a local game store near us that does game nights but we haven't been in years. We used to play games a lot but fell out of the habit. That's so great that you and YH have found a fun way to spend some time together out of the house. :)
    @LJMoon6 Lol at "sexing."  :D Good for you for throwing yourself into some new projects and not letting yourself get lazy. It feels so good to find new ways to be productive and get stuff done. Hope you can convince them to send you to an international conference! How was your trip to Ireland? MH and I really want to go there someday. 
    @leafyarch That's awful about all the drama at work. It's terrible that professional adults can throw such fits like that. I hope it gets better soon so you're not stuck in the middle much longer.

AFM My tire change was easy peasy and really quick. And they filled all the tires up with nitrogen so now the pressure won't fluctuate as much. Hooray! 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @LJMoon6 I live in Vancouver BC so Whistler is a pretty common weekend trip for us - we go up usually about once or twice a year. If you want to stay right in Whistler the whole week you could definitely fill a week - lots of hiking, a very cute shopping/city centre area, there is also pretty good zip-lining, lakes, lots of scenic things. If you drive a bit down to Squamish (about an hour away) there is also the Sea to Sky Gondola that everyone seems to love (I do not love heights so not my thing) and some other touristy stuff. 
    @leafyarch Sorry work is such a bummer right now - I hate being in the middle of other people's drama! I work with all women and shockingly we get very little drama and all get along super well but we are a small team of 6 and have all been together for 10 years now so I think that has a lot to do with it. And yes - I am trying to pick pieces I can wear a few times in different ways as we will also have about 8 days of sightseeing as part of our trip and I need to pack lightly if I can because I hate hauling around tons of luggage! I just wasn't sure if a plain black dress was professional enough? DH thinks that only suits/blazers are professional for women and he now has me questioning dresses without jackets as an option.
    @offtoneverland I leave on February 16th so still have 3 weeks but I am a planner to want my clothes for the work part of the trip hammered down now so I can then shift to deciding which touristy things I want to do as my boss is leaving it up to me since she's been to all the places we are going before and they are all new to me! I don't mind dresses and this one is so comfy but I want to make sure it's also giving a professional and competent appearance as this conference could mean big connections for our organization. I am so not skirt person so I always stay away from those but I don't want to be in the same thing every day!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @offtoneverland Ireland was amazing! We decided to fly in to London because it was almost half the cost, and then took Ryanair over to Dublin. We rented a car and just drove around (we told the GPS to avoid tolls and we ended up on some amazing back roads). We had an idea of the things we wanted to see and the general route we were going to take but had no hotels booked ahead of time. It worked out great for us, but it wasn't peak season either. It was also sunny the whole time which is so rare. It was great! I only wish we had more time there. Let me know if you want advice on things to see.
    @elothair Thank you! It does sound like a great trip to me. Any advice on places to stay? Would you recommend renting a car or could you get around pretty easy without one?
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @darkstar42 I forgot to add--I'm so so happy your appointment with your RE went so well and that she listened to your concerns and gave some recommendations for when you're ready to start your medicated cycles again. Yay for having a plan in place! So hope these next few months will be good for your soul. 
    @elothair definitely go for the dress then! It's super cute and professional too. 
    @LJMoon6 That sounds like such an incredible trip. How fantastic that you had great weather too! 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @LJMoon6 My SIL's dad owns a condo there so we always stay there - but I've heard really good things about the Fairmont Chateau and the Pan Pacific - although I think they are both pretty pricey. There are tons of vacation rentals as well (the one we stay in is used as a rental but we just have to pay the cleaning fee when we go which is a huge savings). If you are staying in Whistler the village is super walkable and everything is pretty close. If you want to go to Squamish then definitely I would rent a car - or if you want to explore the surrounding area (which I recommend because it is a gorgeous area and there are lots of trail/lakes/scenic stuff nearby.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PNV, charting, temping, OPK's, B complex, getting frisky

R/R:  got a great cut/color today, and solid smiley OPK this afternoon. we were supposed to look at more building lots today but the rain and influx of patients at DH's clinic (had his rotating office hours today) made that a no-go. :( it wasn't the nicest day, but like @emmasemm, i've been on #teamgetshitdone lately and the delays are aggravating. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child? Oh, gee, probably Scooby-Doo. Or Pebbles Flintstone. :) 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @emmasemm - hope you found your motivation and your visits go well tomorrow! *hugs*
    @offtoneverland - love Belle! But really didn't discover her until I was a teenager. Glad you got your tires taken care of!
    @elothair - LOVE the dress. You can totally get away with that! Just keep jewelry to a statement piece or a few understated pieces. 
    @darkstar42 - omg. a warehouse of board games??? *drool* that would be so awesome. you'd have to get a crowbar to pry me out!
    @leafyarch - and these same middle aged suits probably talk crap about girls and what gossips they are.  :p Dudes need to get it together! I had 3 blinking smileys in a row and just got my solid one this afternoon (tested 2x today). hope it turns for you tomorrow!
    @josie12367 - yay for stress relief! anything that can distract your mind when you stress/obsess is a good thing in my mind. I've re-read three books today. hope it helped!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 Nice!!! So glad it turned solid for you. Today was my 5th straight morning of blinking smileys. I may test again tonight, but each digital test adds up $ over time! 

@spartan4life OPKs can certainly cause stress, but they are also good if you don't know when you are ovulating (like me). Just be aware that there are limitations and some peoples' surges are shorter (like me), be sure to test in the late afternoon and start with the cheapo (Wandfo's were better than the Easy@Home kits on amazon for me. I've also been trying really hard to stay hydrated during this time because the EWCM I think is a much better indicator than other things, since it's your body showing you what's up!
  • @catlady2015 I just tested now (you inspired me) and both cheapos were positive, and so was the Clearblue--finally turned to a solid smiley! woohoo. I think we're in the same window. How many days are you going to BD after your positive? 
  • @spartan4life Personally, I feel like temping adds more stress than OPKs do. I also think OPKs are just really cool because it's like doing your own little science experiment in your bathroom.  :D I would definitely recommend trying them next cycle to give you an idea of when O is. Do you see any fertile CM at all? That always gives me an indicator that O is on its way, but without that, I would never have any idea when to expect it, which I think would add a lot more stress than just taking a couple of OPKs. If you do decide to get OPKs, definitely buy the cheap strips from Amazon instead of the ones from the grocery store (as @blumoon18 mentioned).
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @blumoon18 and @offtoneverland Thank you both for the recommendations! I think I will order the cheapie ones off amazon for next cycle and give it a try. I have been tracking CM (@catlady2015 gave me a great description of that a few days ago so that has been helpful!) and it has been watery the past few days (Sorry TMI!) so I think I have the right window of time, but it’s still so hard to say for me since I’m still learning about everything. 

@blumoon18 yay for a positive opk!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • @catlady2015 YES. In the midst of this whole crisis one of my coworkers, who is also middle management, decided to be buddy buddy with me all of the sudden, complimenting me and saying I’m doing such a good job managing my little team and yadda yadda. But he felt the need to tell me that “some people” have said that I’m “very direct” and “talk back to him”. I told him very respectfully that when he and I are having a DISCUSSION, that is not me talking back to him, that is me participating in just that, a DISCUSSION. Because otherwise he’d be talking back to me as well- am I right?! And then I proceeded to tell him that I try my best to not be bitchy but then again bitchy is just the patriarchy’s word for leadership skills. LOL. Kind of proud of myself there. /rantover

Anyways, high fertility blinking smiley again today (4th day in a row). I’m hoping I’m not just gonna get high forever and never see the peak. DH and I are ON IT this cycle with timing so... do you think I should test 2x today? Will it not mess up the algorithm? I was also thinking of using some cheapies.

@spartan4life thanks for the motivation ❤️ good job on getting caught up on homework!! I’m gonna use you as my inspiration and get caught up today as well!

@elothair a plain black dress is very professional. Don’t worry. 

@offtoneverland thank you, I hope so too.

• @leafyarch Yes test twice! I caught my surge last night at like 9:00 PM, after a 5th straight morning of blinking smileys (which was really annoying). I would check in the late evening, as I think that's when it begins to peak. Once you get the flat smiley, no need to test again for 48 hours because the digital stays that way for 48 hours
  • @blumoon18 thanks for the advice! I will test with a cheapie tonight and if it's looking positive I'll bring out the digi. Thank you!

@emmasemm the only way we are ever going to change this for future generations is if we're loud about it. I am very vocal about how I am the only female, just to keep them on their toes. And I'm quick to shut down anything like that stunt he pulled on Friday with the "talking back." Ugh.

• @blumoon18 - I also temp, so I keep getting frisky (hate the hio acronym) until my temp has been up for 3 days to confirm O. If you’re not temping, keep going until your cm switches back to non-fertile (sticky or creamy).
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @emmasemm So glad it went well this weekend! Now I really want to move to Germany since you can't do yard work on Sundays. My lazy self would fit right in! :) MH has been trying to convince me to move to Germany ever since his work trip there early last year. We may have an opportunity to move there in a couple of years, so it's high on our list! Thank you for the well wishes, I'm so anxious for my baseline ultrasound and blood work tomorrow! Can't wait to get the results. Hope you have a great Monday tomorrow! 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @leafyarch - yes, test 2x! It won’t mess up the algorithm for those tests. As long as you have some time between tests, it won’t affect anything. Also, so proud of your leadership skills!

*TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @emmasemm I’m so glad your brunch went well! And thank you for the advice on the charting. I like the idea of thinking about it like a science experiment. You have to keep tweaking thinkings until you get it right. I agree with @offtoneverland. My lazy self would also love to have an excuse to not have to do yard work on Sundays  :D but I’m sure things would pile up quickly especially when the weather isn’t nice on Saturday.

@leafyarch I hope you got some of your homework done today! Nice job dealing with your coworker. I’m not sure I could have been that calm and not “bitchy”. Some people are just difficult to communicate with...hang in there!! Hopefully this week is better for you!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • *Lurkerrrr*
    @leafyarch Yes! Talking back? Was he joking? The only man I've ever "talked back" to is my father. Other than that, it's two people having a discussion, like you said. Grateful to women like you who stand up to dummies like him. I'm too passive aggressive and probably would have just given him the death stare. Unless it was in an email. I'm pretty good at "talking back" in email form.  :)
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg