TTC After a Loss
Options

New Member Introduction

Hi everyone. I've been lurking this thread off and on for a few months and figured it was finally time to join you all officially. DH and I have been TTC #2 since June of this year and we've had 3 early losses in that time frame. Each pregnancy has gone a few days longer than the previous one before the bleeding starts. With the first one in August, I started bleeding the day after my positive test. With my second one in October, I started spotting off and on a few days after my positive test, then did several hcg tests and watched the numbers go back down to zero.
My most recent loss was confirmed just two days ago. I found out I was pregnant a couple of days before Christmas but I was out of town visiting family so I didn't have any blood work done to confirm it. But the lines on my FRERs were getting darker and I had a couple of minor symptoms, with no cramping or spotting, so I was really excited and figured that all was good. I was confident that there was no way I would have a third loss. I got an hcg test the day I returned back home and when I got the results back it was only 15 (at 20dpo). Then that evening I started bleeding, so I knew I was out, yet again. I got another blood draw to confirm the loss and the results came back this morning at 4. My doctor is going to refer me to an RE for some testing, so I will probably have lots of questions for all of you as I start the testing process. 
I can't say I'm excited to join you all in this club, but I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. I hope that 2018 brings better things for all of us.
*TW*
Me: 31 | DH: 33
DD1: 8/2014  <3
TTC #2: 6/2017
BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
DD2: 10/2018  <3

Re: New Member Introduction

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses @offtoneverland.
  • Options
    @offtoneverland. Oh no, I am so very sorry to see you here.  This is a great group of women, in the club no one wants to be in.  (((Hugs))) hope you start to get some answers soon. And in the meantime, have a chance to grieve again.  I'm so sorry.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry @offtoneverland. I hope you get answers soon and that your stay here is short. Welcome.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for all your losses but welcome to the group.  No one wants to be here but the support is great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I’m so sorry for your losses. Welcome to the group!
  • Options
    So sorry you find yourself here, but this group of ladies can definitely relate and are an excellent source of support. Keep your head up!
  • Options
    Welcome.  So sorry for your losses. 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope your stay is short!
  • Options
    I’m sorry for your losses, but welcome to the board. It’s a great source of support!
  • Options
    I hope the RE has some answer for you :)  I have had two back to back losses and definitely know the feeling of "there's no way this could happen again..."  Fingers crossed for you :)
  • Options
    Welcome.  I'm sorry you find yourself here and I hope your stay is short!  FK the RE will get you some answers, peace of mind, and a rainbow!