September 2018 Moms

WTF Wednesday - 1/24

Anyone getting under your skin? Something just not working out? Vent here!

Re: WTF Wednesday - 1/24

• Work has been a real struggle. This one girl transferred in from another city and she’s just a nightmare. I’m so close to telling her as good as you think you are in your mind, reality is you suck !!!!! It must be so sad living in that level of delusion. 
  • Work has been a real struggle. This one girl transferred in from another city and she’s just a nightmare. I’m so close to telling her as good as you think you are in your mind, reality is you suck !!!!! It must be so sad living in that level of delusion. 

Also the bump eating/posting before finished is getting really annoying. 
  • Loading the player...
  • My heater tried to kill me in the middle of the night. I woke up because it was 88 in my room. It had turned on on it's own... And it's not the first time. Bonus for hearing it clicking and trying to turn on after I unplugged it. And then of course I couldn't go back to sleep so I laid there and was plagued with everything that could go wrong this week. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I want to curl up in my bed and cry all day lol My job sucks, SO is going to leave me (if recent words said by him are foreshadowing anything), and I just want to run away with DS and leave everything. I just don’t understand how someone can be so self centered and cruel to someone they “love”. He literally told me last night he’d be better off sneaking around on me because he loves me but I don’t give him enough like I used to and I changed so he may as well get attention somewhere else.
    thats not even the case I’m exhausted! And he doesn’t lift a finger to help around the house. I work full time go to school full time and have a 3 year old. I literally do everything for him and he tells me it’s not enough. like come on !! 

Sorry for that rant. Felt good to get out though! 
  • @amanduhtm wow that's really shitty. I hope he settles down and apologizes. Maybe you guys could work out a better system or have sexy time when you aren't so exhausted (mornings? Early evening?) Or maybe he can hire you someone to help with cleaning? Good luck and I hope your day goes better, you can always vent here.
  • @EErin86 @hxtaru thank you ! It’s really getting to a point where I’m thinking of going back to my parents definitely. I just hope he gets his head out of his ass
  • @amanduh123 iI'm n so sorry your dealing with this. Sounds like he's really got some issues of his own to work on. Take care of you and DS first and foremost. If that means going home, then that's where you should be. And maybe a break will help to remove his head from his ass.
  • @amanduhtm I’m sorry he’s being so shitty! Will he go to therapy? If he won’t change then you do what is best for you and your kids!
  • @yosemite2018 unfortunately he doesn’t believe in therapy. And he doesn’t like to talk things out either. He likes to say what he wants to say to me and then just gets mad if I try to say how I am feeling in return. He just says “change then” or “fix it” like it’s all me. I just have some serious weighing of options to do because I’m so over it right now he is great for awhile and then he’ll go bipolar on me for a week calling me every name in the book, insulting my past like I can change it, and saying he wish he never met me. And then it all goes back to normal after a really rough few days. but I hate to just give up on us because I do love him so much it’s a sucky situation.
  • @Mandamay1414 thank you I do know what I have to do it’s just very hard to think about l. Especially starting fresh back with my parents. Ugh! 

But thank you ladies for your words and support they are all very much appreciated 
  • @amanduhtm I want to kick him in the face for you. That's just rude. Telling you that he "needs" to cheat on you is emotional abuse, and just really a dick move when you're pregnant and not feeling awesome. You do not exist to serve him!! I agree with some of the others -- men treating women like this makes me ragey! I hope you have a great support system of family and/or friends close by to lean on. <3

Andrea -- FTM at 39!

• @wkuandrea luckily I do have extremely supportive parents! Unluckily, I haven’t seen any of my friends in months since we moved almost an hour away :/ him saying he needs the cheat on me isn’t even the worst of the stuff that comes out of his mouth but it definitely felt like a super hard slap in the face ! 
  • @amanduhtm wow. What an ass! No one’s should put up with an emotionally abusive SO. I would definitely be having a come to Jesus meeting with him so make it clear that kind of BS and his not helping around the house are unacceptable. That just makes me so angry for you!

My wtf goes to morning sickness. It decided to show up this morning with a vengeance. I had to pull over twice on the way to work to puke; plus once more in the parking lot at work. I’m really hoping it’s not this bad all the time again. 
  • @amanduhtm I'm sorry he's being such an ass. It sounds like you really work hard, and dude, first trimester is so shitty for so many people. I hope you have other great support. We had to move in with my sister in law when I was 8 months pregnant with my son. It was hard, and then after a year we still weren't on our feet, and spent another 4 months living with my mom-but in October we finally bought our own house! Not the same situation I know, but I have BTDT on the moving too much and living with family. 

You've got this!
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @JNR6510 my WTF goes to MS too. No puking yet, but constant nausea. Since I woke up I've been wearing sea bands, eating crackers, something with protein, sucking on preggie pops or jolly ranchers, and now ginger chews. I feel like I could throw up at any moment, and it was NOT this bad the first time around. I've had two patients come in this morning and I'm trying my hardest to not run out of the room. Yuck.
  • I’m sorry @amanduhtm! Relationships are so hard. Communication is hard. You cannot control the things he says or does. You can only control you. Be kind to yourself, keep your head up and never sell yourself short.  <3
  • Somehow I knew I couldn't make it through the day without a WTF. Apparently I have to leave work early because I have no one available to pick DS up from daycare (they close at 430 and I work until 5). DH is out of town on buisness and won't be home till late. My dad isn't sure he will be home on time and my mom has to supervise a visit between my useless deadbeat cousin and her daughter  (who lives with my mom). And yea, I know he's my kid and my responsibility and it's all part of parenting. But seriously, we bust our asses to provide for our family and can't get a little bit of help because she'd rather get high and party then raise her kid but is too selfish to simply walk away.
  • @prpl11butterfly I'm sure that's frustrating, I try to enforce shared drop off and pick up for daycare with my H and I definitely get the short end of the stick more often than he does. It's so tough when you provide so much to your family (in more than one way), and they don't make it a priority to help you out. I hope the rest of your day is better!
  • @nlc8424 usually H drops off (easier since DS is wicked clingy with me) and my mom or dad pick him up. My parents are awesome and help anytime I need them. Just irritating that my mom has to deal with my cousin instead of helping. I wouldn't mind if it were Drs appt or something else. She could be with almost any other person and I would not mind having to leave. My mom feels completely the same way though. She doesn't like supervising the visits  (she doesn't even like my cousin having them because she's so messed up).
  • @amanduhtm I just want to reiterate what a lot of the PPs have said.. you definitely deserve to be treated better than that. It for sure sounds like there's some emotional/psychological abuse happening there, and it is not ok. You do not have to take that. 
    @prpl11butterfly That sucks. It's so sad when people have kids but then treat them like accessories that they can take or leave when they feel like it. 

My WTF is this weird lack of interest in food I'm experiencing. I feel hungry, I don't have any real MS (nausea comes in short, mild waves) but nothing sounds good to me. I eat cause I have to. I want to enjoy food again! 

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • @knitknitread I'm dying over here.. haha.. DH loves to put water bottles that literally have just a drop left in them in front of the full bottles in the fridge... 
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• WTF to these toddlers today?! I nanny a 14 month old with my 19 month old one day a weeker. Usually it's a hilarious (but busy) day. Today we just can't sync up apparently, so there's been excessive tears and all out fits. Lunch just took an hour because....he got hungry while I was putting it together, and got so worked up he couldn't eat, and then needed a bottle to chill out enough to ask for the food I'd been trying to give him for a half hour!

Not a major deal, but I'm tired and cranky today too, and my bug boy only slept 45 min because their cat was apparently trapped in the wardrobe and didn't make a fuss until little man was sleeping.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Spylon said:
    @knitknitread YES! That is so annoying. Mine likes to put the ice cube tray back in the freezer with one cube, then goes to the second tray. NO. FILL IT UP. 
    I’m new here but I will introduce myself by saying that my husband will fill the ice cube trays up with like, a quarter inch of water and then put that in to freeze. I don’t know if it’s a spillage issue between the sink and the freezer, or if he just likes tiny ice cubes, or what. Happy Wednesday!
  • edited January 2018
    WTF: I showed up to my first appointment today, waited 30 minutes, then was told they “tried calling me” (no missed calls from them) to tell me the NP I was supposed to see has been out of the office since December due to surgery, and they needed to reschedule me. Umm I didn’t even make this appointment until January. They ended up rescheduling me to tomorrow morning, but I had to push back an important meeting to make it work AND I had taken the afternoon off work today. Ugh. 

ETA: MH and DD brought me home frozen yogurt and flowers, which is helping to make up for the fiasco. ❤️
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• I'm kind of sad because it just so happens my sister is also pregnant with her second child (she's 2 months ahead of me) I'm 6 weeks she's 13 or so. Anyways I just feel like this is supposed a joyous time and bonding time for the both of us but I find myself distancing myself from her because I don't like how she acts and how she treats our mom and there's a lot more to it. She just doesn't have respect and has my nephew around her abusive baby daddy ect. All I can do is pray for her. Just sucks it has to be like this but I just can't be around her drama, and screaming and my kids aren't going to be raised like hers is. sorry this is long. 
  • @lilsebastian I hope you feel better soon. And, to commiserate about coworkers, I paged our finance manager twice yesterday to be ignored. I had another dealership on the phone who needed him asap. The second page, I could see him standing in the show room. I had to get up and go out there to tell him to take the damn call. I asked my manager and a salesman if they heard my pages....they did.
  • @amanduhtm As others have said, you do not deserve to be treated that way. No one deserves to be made to feel that way. ❤
  • @smsaulino @Mandamay1414 @Spylon @ah1982

It's so frustrating! I ended up talking to him about it. So hopefully it sticks but I'm not counting on it
  • My WTF is to winter and illnesses in general. It seems as if I cant stay healthy for more than 24 consecutive hours before I get another bug. Over. It. 

Also WTF to coworkers who dont respond to emails! I know you aren't busy, Aaron...
    OMG yes to both of these!!!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• My (almost) two year old just came down with the stomach flu.  He finally recovered from the fever that sent him to the hospital last week and now he's sick again.  Poor kid can't catch a break.
    Somehow I miraculously managed to avoid catching what he had last week, but considering that he just threw up all over me, I doubt I'll be that lucky again.  Looks like we might have to cancel his birthday party this weekend.