September 2018 Moms
Options

First Week of Sept EDD Check-In w/o 1/18

If you're due between Sept 1st and 7th, this is the check-in for you!

How far along are you? How big is baby?

How are things going? How are you feeling?

Upcoming appointments?

What skill would you like to master?

When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? 

Re: First Week of Sept EDD Check-In w/o 1/18

• Options
    If you're due between Sept 1st and 7th, this is the check-in for you!

How far along are you? How big is baby? Either 6w5d or 7w2d depending on what I go by! I'm sticking to this board, because either way I'll be giving birth the first week of September at the latest (I know the doc won't let me go past due date, based on my history). 

How are things going? How are you feeling? Got a good ultrasound result, but a little stressed that the u/s dating was a few days off from the LMP dating. But I'm trying to just accept that this IS actually a real pregnancy, at least for now, and be happy about it instead of just stressed. Physically I'm nauseaus off and on, and the fatigue is real. 

Upcoming appointments? Nurse practitioner in mid-Feb, then the doc in early March...although I'm waiting to hear if my doc wants another ultrasound to check the growth. 

What skill would you like to master? Realistically? I got a sewing machine years ago, and I've slowly gotten better at making pillows and curtains and stuff. I'd love to be able to master it enough to just whip up halloween costumes or doll clothes! In fantasy land? I'd love to be able to REALLY sing. 

When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Schoolwork. LOL. Math and science in particular. I'm a big school nerd. Or if it's personal/relationship issues people usually come to me for some logical thinking things through about what makes the most sense, because they know I won't just tell them what they want to hear or go just by emotion. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 7w3d, according to TB it's the size of an uncooked piece of macaroni. 

How are things going? How are you feeling? Things are going well I suppose. Actually, I feel like straight crap most of the day. I'm down three pounds. Only 5.5 weeks until second tri and hopefully feeling better. 

Upcoming appointments? Today. FX the heartbeat has caught up. 

What skill would you like to master? There are a lot of yoga positions I would love to master. Pincha has always eluded me. 

When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Home styling. It's my job so a lot of friends and family like to ask my opinion on things they're purchasing for the house or potential remodels. 

@mandymost You could 
    have easily ovulated later than the 'typical' CD14. That would explain it being off by a few days. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    6+6, sweet pea I think? idk

Going OK, all day nausea has hit. Could be worse, I'm not actually throwing up.

Upcoming appointments?
    Still waiting forever for February 12 to come.

I wish I knew how to grow and gather more food easily.

When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Moving, listening to people vent, and help with putting words together to express themselves. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @dexnie ooooh I like your skill, I’d like to master self control over eating...and exercise!....too.
  • Options
    @yosemite2018 what an eventful day for your parents and I love how your sister helped share the news. Love your name btw, Yosemite is one of my all time favorite places. I used to go there every year before moving out of California. 

How far far are you? 7+4

How are things going? Things are going well so far. I work with kids and sickness seems to be going around so I’m grateful I haven’t managed to catch anything. 

Upcoming appointment: February 1st is the first appointment and will include an ultrasound. 

What skill would you you like to master: being social and fostering relationships. I’m quite introverted and struggle to make new friendships or initiate hanging out with others. 

What do do people come to you for help with: either sewing - I learned from my mom and can make quite a bit, Or information about working with challenging behaviors and autism (it’s the field I work in)
    Anniversary
    Me (29) + DH (30) | Dating 2003 | Married 2008
    DS - 02/21/2016

• Options
    @xxkberxx I go to Yosemite every year, even the 6 years I lived out of state. It’s my special thing between my dad and I. We have to figure out how we’ll go with a toddler and two infants (sister’s and mine).
  • Options
    A little late on this, sick baby has kept me busy and off TB the last few days. 

7 + 5, the size of a blueberry

Ok. Nothing new from last week. Still exhausted and hungry and thirsty all the time. 

Upcoming appointments?
    Tomorrow!! Ultrasound and follow up appointment. Excited and nervous and stressed about getting there from work on time. 

Speaking another language! 

How to teach their kids to read. Or personal/relationship issues. 
  • Options
    8 weeks, 1 day! Baby’s a raspberry.

Still super nauseous/uncomfortable most of the time but I’ve had a few good days sprinkled in and i haven’t thrown up in a week so all of that feels better than before! It’s definitely more manageable since I work FT and any leave I take eats into my maternity leave. 

Upcoming appointments?
    10 week appt is 2/6!

I was trying to come up with something like a trade or craft but then @yosemite2018 said falling asleep and that got me thinking...I have no trouble falling asleep, but I’d love to master staying asleep! Clearly I don’t have it down as I’m writing this at 4:03 AM!

At work, usually it’s editing or English related (I’m a former English teacher who still works in a school in teacher leadership). In both my personal and professional lives, I’m asked for  relationship advice. In my personal life, I’m often asked about marriage and raising kids because I’m the first one to have a baby in our group of friends and we got married long before any of them did. 
  • Options
    CSchoFink said:  

I was trying to come up with something like a trade or craft but then @yosemite2018 said falling asleep and that got me thinking...I have no trouble falling asleep, but I’d love to master staying asleep! Clearly I don’t have it down as I’m writing this at 4:03 AM!
    Not only so I have trouble falling asleep but here I am at 2am reading this because I woke up.
  • Options
    8 weeks today..baby is the size of a raspberry !

Eh..been having some relationship problems but other than that ok. I am feeling nauseous, exhausted, and extremely emotional.

Upcoming appointments?
    my 1st prenatal and US next Friday 

I want master money saving skills 

They usually want advice or help putting a party together 
  • Options
    8+2 today. Baby is a raspberry

Baby is fine, I guess. I’m nauseated most of the day and can’t.freaking.poop. 

Upcoming Appointments?
    I finally have my first one on Friday. 

What skill would you you like to master?
    Um, good question. Probably photography 

To be a shoulder and an ear. They want someone to listen and care for them. 
    Daisypath - RkZ5
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    Hi! Just found this thread - still figuring out how this forum works! I’ll be 8 weeks tomorrow and I’m heading to my first appointment in like ten minutes. I’m so nervous!
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 8+4 wild strawberry

How are things going? How are you feeling? Nervous. Anxious. EXHAUSTED 

Upcoming appointments? 9 week appt on Monday. Pgal brain is giving me major mixed feelings. 

What skill would you like to master? Woodworking! 

When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Breastfeeding and relationships. Not necessarily for help but just support. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 8w3d. wild strawberry.

How are things going? How are you feeling? Great!!! Just exhausted all of the time.

Upcoming appointments? Feb 20th. 12 week appointment.

What skill would you like to master? Keeping my dog quiet.

When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Typing. I'm an extremely fast typer. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 8+1 Raspberry!

How are things going? How are you feeling? Exhausted, nervous, & nauseated

Upcoming appointments? Wednesday, January 31st.

What skill would you like to master? Organization

When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Recipe recommendations
  • Options
    8+4, a raspberry. 

tired and nauseous most of the time, especially after I eat, which is the opposite of my previous pregnancies. 

Upcoming appointments?
    Feb 5 for my new OB appointment and second u/s 

i just started a new job, I’ve done it before but for a different company so different systems. 

spelling and grammar, technology for my parents and grandparents.