WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: 

Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

Re: WTO Thurs 1/25

• Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Trying SMEP this cycle. Anyone else tried this?

R/R: No rants today! Rave: It's a new day! Feeling good this week since I've been exercising and eating healthy!

GTKY: 9 points for me! Never: Broken a bone, been skydiving, gotten a massage, watched Star Wars, ridden a horse, given birth, gone scuba diving, been on a train, been in an ambulance.
  • Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: All the things and acronyms

R/R: I've been eating my feelings lately...I really need to stop doing that, but the chocolate has been calling my name! But I have successfully weaned myself from caffeine. I'm calling this a huge success because I've been having a cup or two daily for the past ten years. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: 6 points for me

• Loading the player...
  • @meladams10 So sorry you had a rough day yesterday, but you have a great attitude! Today is a new, great day  :)
    @josie12367 Nice job cutting the caffeine! That is definitely a huge success!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: pnvs, N&C EOD, tracking

R/R: almost through the work week! i have been so busy at work this week so I haven’t had a chance to do much homework. I feel really behind so I have to get some motivation to get some studying done tonight after work. Only 2 meetings at work today so i can actually get some stuff done!

CS/Q: none

GTKY: 9 points!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • @meladams10 So what is SMEP? I feel like a newb for asking, but I sounds vaguely familiar. Good job on the exercising and healthiness! If only I could follow suit!

@spartan4life Sorry if it's been asked, but what are you studying? College is so difficult when you're already out in the world...lol. I wish I had just finished right out of high school. It's so much harder to go back later!

• Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, charting, temping, B complex

R/R: I worked ten hours yesterday and probably gearing up for the same today. :( Our system's going to be offline for a chunk of the weekend and I have deadline on tuesday. Need to work ahead so I feel comfortable meeting deadline w/o working this weekend. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: OMG, 13 points. :( 

@meladams10 - yay for feeling better (and getting your exercise and stuff in!) 
    @josie12367 - big congrats for getting off caffeine!! I've been eating my feelings lately too. *hugs* It's hard sometimes to just NOT do that, when sugar especially is so delicious. 
    @spartan4life - woo-hoo, only two meetings! Hope you can get some stuff done today!

Probably won't be back until late tonight for additional tags. <3
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @josie12367 Chocolate is SO hard to resist! Hopefully you will join me soon. It's very hard to stay motivated! I just keep telling myself bikini season is right around the corner... EEK!! SMEP is the sperm meets egg plan. I copied and pasted below for you! I figure the worst that can happen is there's lots of time spent BD without a BFP, but there are worse things! I O'd late last cycle, so I may have to alter the plan a bit. Let me know what you think of it!
    Cycle days 1-7
    • CD1 is your first day of full flow
    • Stock up on OPKs
    • Stock up on Pregnancy Tests
    • Mark start dates on your calendar:
      • CD8 = BD (“Baby Dance”/have intercourse/”try”) every other day until you receive a positive OPK (+OPK)
      • CD10 daily OPK tests

Cycle day 8

• BD, and plan to BD every other day until +OPK

Cycle day 10

• Start daily OPK testing until OPK turns positive

+OPK day

• BD today, tomorrow, and the next day.
    • Skip a day and BD one more time.
    • Mark test day on your calendar: +OPK day + 15 = test day
    • If OPK never turns positive, BD every other day until your period (AF or “Aunt Flo/Flow”) arrives or until CD35

Test day (or CD35)

• If AF has not arrived, take a home pregnancy test
    @spartan4life I hope you can get some school work done! Yay for the weekend being so close!
  • spartan4lifespartan4life member
    edited January 2018
    @josie12367 I am working on my Masters in Heath Services Administration. School is definitely so much harder when you work full time and have a house/adult life to take care of! I wish I had done it sooner because I have been talking about it for years, but just finally took the plunge to start about a year ago. I will be so happy when I am finally done!

@meladams10 I forgot to ask, what is SMEP? Is that the Sperm Meets Egg Plan? I have read a little about it and it sounds interesting. FX it works well for you!!

eta: I can’t spell
  • Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,opk,hio

R/R: Good Morning Ladies!!  no rant or rave here :)

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: 14 points
  • @catlady2015 Currently I take B6. Is B complex supposed to be better for you when TTC? 
  • @meladams10 Ah! I've read that whole plan before. I just didn't realize it had an acronym. Silly me, everything has an acronym these days! I think it sounds legit. It's just another idea, but the timing sounds like it could be successful. I think that only in cases of low sperm count/issues would you want to avoid this plan. So go for it :)

@spartan4life Great job on the masters! I started mine, but didn't finish because it wad in business...And I didn't find it engaging enough. I love the direction you're going. I'm wanting to go in that same direction with my career at some point. FX for motivation to be coursing through your veins tonight! :D

• @josie12367 Thanks for the motivation encouragement! This program is definitely more engaging for me than I think a business program would be (I did consider doing an MBA). It’s all online so I really like that I can do things at my own pace, but some times that makes it hard since I then procrastinate!
  • @meladams10 - SMEP sounds interesting, I had not heard of that before!  
    @josie12367 - I LOVE the GTKY today! Congrats on getting off coffee! I used to think I didn't need it, but since switching to green tea I definitely feel sleepier in the morning!
    @spartan4life - Good luck getting some studying in! 
    @catlady2015 - 10 hours makes for a long day. I hope you're able to get a lot accomplished today!

Month/Cycle: 2/3

WAYDTGKU: Lots of N&C and OPK's

R/R: Rave: getting to go home early yesteday. I got chores done, had a nice dinner with my husband, and got to chill on the couch for a few hours. I think getting to be productive ysterday (and the previous weekend) has helped me get out of my funk!

CS/Q: It's possible to O without a dip, right? I think FF is going to be "wrong" this cycle. My temps have gotten a little bit higher the past 2 days and if I put in another high temp tomorrow, FF says that O was the day before my OPKs started turning positive. Shouldn't O be happening sometime after the first positive? I'm trying NOT to think about it, but you know how that goes...

GTKY: 7!!
  • @kimberbeep I'm glad you were able to pull yourself out of your funk! (: 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 16, but this is probably g'bye for now (see r/r)

WAYDTGKU: BBT, mostly.

R/R: H called me excitedly on his way home yesterday. Apparently there's a work trip opportunity that seems to have been absolutely crafted for him...but the catch is that it's 10 weeks overseas at the end of September. So it looks like we're going to hold off on making the babies for the time being. Sort of sucky, but I'm also okay with it.

CS/Q: Nerp. Although *TW KID STUFF* I realized yesterday that I O'd on CD 21 the cycle I got pregnant with my son. And last cycle, though I wasn't temping, was 31 or 32 days long. So maybe I'm just a late O'er.

GTKY: 4 -- broken a bone, braces, tattoo, ambulance. 5, if you don't count the random classes I skipped in college.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 9 

WAYDTGKU: Starting OPKs for this cycle tomorrow, still temping & charting

R/R: Rant: My one year old is getting her 8th tooth. Last night was rough. I have so much to do today. Rave: I scheduled a massage for Saturday. Work has been insane the last week and I need to seriously relax before O day early next week.

GTKY: 7 - Fired a gun, Been skydiving, Had braces, Gotten a tattoo, Gone scuba diving, Gone skinny dipping, Been in an ambulance

@meladams10 I kind of follow SMEP, but I never knew it had a name! Also, go get yourself a massage! It's the best.
    @josie12367 Congrats on the caffeine weaning! That is not an easy change to make.
    @spartan4life Good luck with getting things done today!
    @catlady2015 I hope you can get back to <10 hour days soon. That's a really long 
    @kimberbeep I'm glad you were able to start getting out of your funk. Getting things done around the house usually helps me with that too.
  • Sorry crazy work day - back for tags from the comfort of my couch tonight!

Month/Cycle: 34/33

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU:  Trying on our own whilst we decide on our new IVF clinic. Plus a pharmacy full of supplements. And an appointment next week with a Naturopath. Oh and acupuncture.

R/R: I’m pleased tomorrow is Friday. My DH has been so freaking awesome during this shitty week, I realized how lucky I am many times. Otherwise lots of cramps and blood, because well it’s CD1 so to be expected.

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: Um, only 3 for me - sky diving, tattoo, giving birth. Sometimes I need these fun things to remind me i have led a pretty wild and full life so far. Just need this damn giving birth bit and then I’ll be happy to not tick off the other two!
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @PensiveCrayon I often struggle with finding the right time with an H that has opportunities like that arise. We had a big argument about it the other night because he is going to be away from 5-12 weeks (unknown yet) sometime next winter. I'm really struggling with the thought *TW - kids* of being home with a 2 year old and infant by myself for that long. I remember how hard the first 3 months were to function as a normal human being let alone have to do that AND care for a toddler *END TW*. So I suggested to him that we put TTC on hold until he figures out dates. I'm fine with him gone if I'm pregnant and I'm fine with him gone if this hypothetical baby is over 6 months old. But I really don't think I can manage otherwise. He got really mad at me for suggesting we put our family on hold for work but he's not the one who has to deal with it - I am. So I've basically decided to not try quite as hard until we figure things out.
    (Sorry I turned that into me - but I just wanted to let you know I can relate and I really hope you are both okay with whatever decision it is you make)
  • On mobile so hopefully will get back later for tags but still wanted to pop in! 

Month/Cycle: 11/11

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: Flying back home today and I can’t wait - There is SO much snow here! Also in my FW so need to get home so we can HIO! 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: only 4 for me - been skydiving, been scuba diving, rode in an ambulance (unless you count just looking around in one as a kid), been on a cruise
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

WAYDTGKU: all the acronyms, pregnitude, preseed, and apparently releasing all the right hormones because I got high fertility this morning :o I wasn’t expecting that for another week. Is this what it feels like to unexpectedly get a favorable result?!?!

R/R: sitting on the train into downtown right now. I’ve been driving nearly every day to work because I can’t stand how unreliable the trains are sometimes. But I’m going out with my work girlfriends tonight and hubs will take me home cuz he will be around downtown tonight. So it works out perf! I guess I can still enjoy going out for drinks even though we moved far away :)

CS/Q: nope, other than really surprised I got high fertility. It said it detected higher estrogen- so I guess if I’d been using a regular OPK it wouldn’t have detected anything because it’s not LH.

GTKY: hah, 9 points! 

Skydiving, tattoo, given birth, scuba diving, zip lining, eaten food that fell on the floor, skinny dipping, ambulance, cruise.

@meladams10 thanks for sharing the SMEP! Very interesting, gonna research more!

@josie12367 woah girl, give yourself kudos and slack though! I could never quit caffeine! Unless ya know, BFP. But yeah don’t beat yourself up about chocolate if you’ve recently weaned yourself off caffeine.

@spartan4life what are you studying? I’m also in school on the side with work, getting me MBA.

@catlady2015 oh man I’m sorry for the workload :( but smart to work ahead, hopefully you can relax this weekend!

@kimberbeep, ugh sorry your temps and OPKs aren’t agreeing with each other. Personally, I’d trust the OPKs because BBT can be so finicky. 

@pensivecrayon ugh I’m sorry, hopefully your husband’s career will benefit from it though. 

@brookepdavis yay for massages.

@emmasemm sorry for CD1. I’m glad your hubby is there to support you.

@elothair glad you’re able to go home and get your FW going! Lol

<3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • @meladams10 I have never heard of the plan but seems very interesting! May have to try that next cycle.
    @josie12367 Wow what a feat to kick coffee! Thats awesome!
    @spartan4life Keep up the motivation to get your school work done! What are you studying?
    @catlady2015 I hate when systems go down! Ours went down for a week during our busy season last year and i nearly quit, it was terrible!
    @kimberbeep so glad to hear you are out of your funk!
    @PensiveCrayon What a great opportunity for your H but sucks you two have to hold off on ttc. Great that you are okay with it though!
    @emmasemm Sorry for cd1 :(
    @elothair Glad you are able to get home before your FW ends!
    @leafyarch Have fun tonight!

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: bbt, pnv, n&c, opk

R/R: Still totally lost with how my opks are looking. My line was almost as dark on cd7 but forgot to test on cd8 so I hope I didnt O super early and miss it. I usually O today on cd11 but the lines/my temps do not show that. blah! Trying to stay positive for a good day at work today :)

CS/Q: noneeee

GTKY: 9 for me.
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• **TW KID STUFF**

@brookepdavis SOLIDARITY. We’re working on the top set of molars over here. I got sick of taking my restless teether to bed with me and being kicked and fed on at all hours so I’ve been giving Motrin and then letting him work it out. Soooo sad, and then at the end of the crying I just want to snuggle him and tell him I’m there and love him. But of course I can’t!

@kristah2 100% to all of that! While I crave a squishy newborn I’m already terrified of having a toddler to take care of on top of it, and there’s no way my husband is just leaving us for 10 weeks! (The trip is also tentative for him.) 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • @PensiveCrayon I am a late O'er too I believe. I didn't know it until I started using OPKs last month. Interested to see what happens this cycle. It kinda had me worried! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!
    @brookepdavis Yay for massages! I'm glad you scheduled yourself one.. hopefully you can get some relaxation before O! I have a massage scheduled for next week! (:
    @emmasemm Sorry for CD1 :( I'm glad your DH is being so awesome! That really does make such a different. Good luck on your new IVF clinic search.
    @elothair Get on home so you can HIO!! 
    @leafyarch What are you using to measure your hormones? I didn't know there were such things. 
    @kobrien827 I hope you get your positive OPK! They can be confusing!
  • @leafyarch & @kobrien827 I am currently working on my MSA (Master of Science in Administration) with a concentration in Health Services Administration. It’s all online so sometimes it is easier than others to get motivated so I appreciate all of the encouragement!

@elothair Have a safe trip home and enjoy your night with YH!

@leafyarch Enjoy your night out with your friends! And GL to you on your MBA. When will you be done?

@kobrien827 GL with your OPKs and I hope you have a great day at work!
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Took some time off working to reduce stress, 

TW kid stuff
    R/R: Molars over here too. Ugh. He is being a MONSTER today. Wiggles is on the 4th round. "Beep beep chugga chugga little red car!"

CS/Q: I may actually need to call my obgyn, but my cycle has been missing for months. It came back 3 days ago, and seems to be leaving/ almost gone. Can... I count that? Sure right? 

GTKY: Oh ouch, 4 points. 
  • @spartan4life nice job!!! Sounds super interesting. I’ll be yfir study encouragement buddy anyday!

@meladams10 it’s the Clearblue connected OPK that I’ve been raving about! It measures both estrogen and LH!

• @leafyarch Oh man that's so awesome that it can tell you about estrogen as well! I'm waiting this cycle to see how things go, but I may need to purchase that! 
  • @meladams10 - sorry this is so late! I take the B complex so I have a more balanced mix of B vitamins. B6 toxicity is a thing. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16320662. Taking B complex to balance it is my way of keeping the levels in check. 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 I'm going to look into B complex! Thank you!
  • @meladams10 @catlady2015 I asked my doc about pregnitude before I started taking it just to make sure it wouldn’t affect any meds I’m on. She said it’s basically B vitamins (it’s myo-inositol) - so far I think it’s gonna make me O early, and if so I’m impressed.

• crookshanks10crookshanks10 member
    edited January 2018
    @leafyarch I had not heard of pregnitude! It sounds pretty amazing. Maybe I should switch to B complex? Currently, I don't know of any issues but I did have spotting from O to AF last cycle, so I'm interested to see what this cycle does. I may switch and see how B complex treats me! Thank you for the information!! 
  • @meladams10 - this is my first cycle on it, and I typically spot a few days before AF. Kinda hoping this might help it NOT be a thing... :) 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 Fx  for you! Our bodies are so fickle!!