Baby Names

Middle name help!

We are having a baby girl and we are considering using the name, Parker.  I want a feminine and more classic middle name to go along with it.  I don't really have any family names that I like.  We already have a Paige Savannah and our angel was named Macy Annabelle.  Any suggestions would be great!  
Married 9/19/09
Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Middle name help!

• Not a fan of Parker with Paige, I would prefer something more feminine but here are some feminine middles that go nicely.

Olivia
    Victoria
    Francesca
    Miranda
    Cecilia
    Josephine
    Elizabeth
    Eliza
  • I feel like Paige is "unisex" but you only actually meet girls, and Parker is "unisex" but you actually meet a mix of boys and girls, so I don't think the go together well.

Parker Mary Jane
    Parker Rosemary
    Parker Felicity
  • Loading the player...
  • SarafussSarafuss member
    edited January 2018
    I actually like the two P names together and I've never thought of the name Paige as unisex so that surprises me a bit.  But in general, I don't really worry that much about how siblings names go together since they will grow up to be adults that won't be associated with their siblings all of the time.  ETA: We also have two boys, Roman and Lucas.  Not sure if that helps with the sibling issue or not lol.  
    Married 9/19/09
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • With Roman and Lucas and Paige I would assume Parker was your third son and I really dislike Park-her on a girl. I feel like there are so many other non frilly names for a girl

Danica
    Sloane
    Arden
    Harper
    Blaire
    Sage
    Quinn
    Reese
    Meredith
    Zoe
    Avery
    Taylor

• SarafussSarafuss member
    edited January 2018
    @bbiutmcph I think that she would definitely have that problem since it is more of a boy's name.  Which is the main reason we are just considering it at this point.  I am hesitating on the boy name for a girl thing even though I like it.  I really like Sloane but MH isn't 100% sold on it.  I think that is a front runner though.  
    Married 9/19/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • You could always go the route of feminine name male nn?

Alexia/Alexandria nn Alex
    Josephine nn Joe or Joey
    Francine or Francesca nn frank or Frankie
    Michaela nn Mikey
    Samantha nn Sam
    Rebecca nn Beck
    Danielle nn Dan or Dannie
    Victoria nn Tory or Vic

• Parker Jane
    Parker June
    Parker Rose 
  • I have a Savannah and Annabelle is one of my favorite names! Adding some of my list of possible names for #2 since ours styles seem similar

Parker Delilah
    Parker Caroline
    Parker Charlotte
    Parker Genevieve 
    Parker Vivienne
    Parker Amelia
    Parker Eloise
    Parker Madeleine
    Parker Juliette

I will add that with sister Paige, I prefer Sloane as a fn. I also like Quinn, Avery, Brynn, Harper, Brooke and Blaire as non-frilly alternatives. I think most of those names would work with the mn ideas listed above.
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • It's funny - the first 'girly' name that came to mind as I read your post was Parker Paige. But I guess that's out! :) 

Ann/Anne
    May
    Grace
    Suzanne
    Joelle
  • I also would assume that Parker was your third son.  Sloane would be a nice option for your daughter.  If you really like the name Parker, you could always put it in the middle name spot and use a feminine name for the first.  Some other ideas for first names:  

Candace 
    Caroline
    Elisabeth 
    Emma
    Harper 
    Joan
    Jocelyn
    Julianne
    Kendall 
    Lainie
    Lena 
    Mackenzie 
    Morgana 
    Olivia 
    Poppy
    Raena 
    Skye
    Sydney
    Violet 
    Willa

• I don't really like the name Parker for a girl but one of my friends son is named Parker so maybe I'm just used to it as a boys name but I really like the name Taylor with a sibling named Paige. And it's still unisex. If you do decide on Parker I think Anne would be a pretty middle name to go with it. 
    Daisypath - nBGk

Lilypie - GQnA

• Not crazy about Parker for a girl, esp with sister Paige (which is clearly feminine). I think Sloane would work much better. Also consider:

Blair Elizabeth
    Piper Victoria
    Lane Philippa
    Hope Bethany
    Greer Helena
    Quinn Mirabelle
    Bree Allison
    Gray Caroline
    Faith Charlotte