TWW Wednesday 1/24

Month/Cycle:
Cycle Day/DPO:
Timing:
Typical LP length:
Testing:
R/R:
CS/Q:
GTKY: What was the best date you've ever been on? 

Re: TWW Wednesday 1/24

• Month/Cycle: 5/6
    Cycle Day/DPO: 18/6
    Timing: decent
    Typical LP length: 12ish days
    Testing: @kristah2  is it Saturday yet!?! Lol so much for WFAF, I’ll test at 9 dpo bc I apparently love seeing BFNs, then I’ll treat myself to wine at dinner.
    R/R: it’s hump day, half way there!!! I’ve worked out every day this week and work life is looking up. I don’t think I’ve ever had his many raves and no rants :) 
    CS/Q: Nope
    GTKY: What was the best date you've ever been on? Hmm...we keep it pretty simple most of the time ...so I’d have to say it was when we were in Vegas a few years back and he took me to one of Gordon’s Ramsay's restaurants. I’m pretty sure the one dinner cost more than we spend on groceries in a month but it was awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: ~22/15
    Cycle Day/DPO: 25/11
    Timing: very good 
    Typical LP length: 14 days 
    Testing: bfn at 9 dpo, testing tomorrow am, hysteroscopy next week
    R/R: Rave- I’ve been really annoyed at my OB’s office, but they were able to reschedule my upcoming hysteroscopy for next Friday from the end of February. So excited to get this test out of the way. Rant- I’m desperate to just take it easy this weekend but DH rsvp’ed us to a party on Saturday. 
    CS/Q:
    GTKY: What was the best date you've ever been on? When we lived in NYC, we went on a spontaneous night out to a really good little seafood restaurant and got a ton of oysters and cocktails. We sat at the bar and the owner kept comping us samples and nerding out to us about them and it was just a really great night out. We don’t do a ton of formal ‘dates’, but it was a really pleasant evening. 
  • @nmbrcrnchr1 stay strong! We can do it!! Way to go with the work outs! I went yesterday and it near killed me. I'm so jealous you went to Ramsay's - which did you go to?
    @galactickates what a beautiful date!
    @acciocoffee That is so funny!! He might suck at dating but way to make up for it dude!!

Month/Cycle: 2/2
    Cycle Day/DPO: 23/6
    Timing: good-ish (I first thought it was great but now I worry we should have N&C'd a little longer)
    Typical LP length: 12ish
    Testing: Saturday - WINE!
    R/R: All I want is a brownie. And it's too gross out to leave work to get one. And it's probably my PMS gotta eat everything which suckkss. It's been a rough week and it's only Wednesday. 
    CS/Q: nothing to see here!
    GTKY: What was the best date you've ever been on?  My first date with H was sweet. He had it planned out forever. I went to his place and met his puppy and we built a gingerbread house but he also went our earlier and bought all my favorite candy to put on the house to make it better. We stayed together until he drove me home on his way to the airport to head home for Christmas. It really kicked off our lifetime of memories together and being apart for a few days after really made the heart grow fonder. We've been together basically everyday since then! 
    Or our last night in Italy where we drank way too much wine with dinner - also a great date!
  • @kristah2 I feel the same way about our timing! At first I thought we were perfect, now I'm thinking we really limited our chances. FX for both of us that we got it right!
  • @acciocoffee - I love that story about you and H. That's so funny.  How awkward!

@kristah2 - both of your dates sound so nice.  Isn't it funny though how those dates in the early days of dating really stick with you.  That's when they are on their best behavior lol. 
  • @nmbrcrnchr1 - I've only ever been to vegas for work, but i would LOVE to go with hubs!  So much to do there!
    @galactickates - what a beautiful date!  <3
    @acciocoffee - hopefully it's nothing, but glad you're getting the cramping checked out.  It never hurts to be sure!
    @lin0442 - i think all of my favorite dates involve oysters and cocktails! good luck tomorrow AM!
    @kristah2 - glad to see N&C is still going strong! Also that is one hell of a first date!

Month/Cycle: 4/4
    Cycle Day/DPO: 15/1
    Timing: -4 :(
    Typical LP length: 14
    Testing: nope.
    R/R: I'm a vegetarian, and i'm about to make beef stew.  God, help me.
    CS/Q:
    GTKY: What was the best date you've ever been on? You guys are making me realize how unromantic and un-nostalgic i am. there have been plenty of nice dinners....and we went to a cubs playoff game once - i thought that was pretty amazing!  ugh, i am so lame.
  • @galactickates that date sounds amazing! How do we get them back inside n that behavior...although I guess I myself would then have to shave my legs before a date then to be fair lol
    @acciocoffee wow, that’s on awkward date, but I’m sure you’ve been able to tell that story and laugh about it many times now. I think tomorrow’s GTKY should be “what was your worst date?” I have some doozies!
    @lin0442 sorry for the BFN, but Fx it’s just too early!
    @kristah2 so we’ve actually been to most of his restaurants in vegas, but this time in particular was Gordon Ramsay steak at Paris.
  • @nmbrcrnchr1 Omg! I would love to visit one of Gorden Ramsey's restaurants! That's super cool!
    @galactickates That's such a sweet date! I love dates where you can just talk for hours!
    @acciocoffee OMG! That's so funny! I can't imagine how awkward that would be for both of you! Although I wouldn't think hanging out with a bunch of guys during the date would help the matter. lol
    @lin0442 Free samples is my idea of a good date too! Especially expensive seafood. lol
    @kristah2 That is such a cute first date! I love how it's not just a movie and dinner date. There was actually a lot of thought put it!

Month/Cycle: 1/1
    Cycle Day/DPO: 26/13dpo
    Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0, +2
    Typical LP length: 15?
    Testing: Today....BFN. Hubby and I woke up at 6:45am to test. I was bummed...but it's just the first month...if AF is late at all, I will retest the next day. Although I really think it would have showed positive if I was pregnant.(Hubby brought us to get donuts and that did make me feel a little better... I told him that every time we get a negative, I want to get donuts! haha!)
    R/R: Besides getting a BFN this morning, it's been a good day. DH is off of Wednesdays so we went window  shopping this morning. We are going to make filet minion for dinner tonight so that's something to look forward to.
    C
    S/Q: None
    GTKY: What was the best date you've ever been on?  The first one to pop into my head was the date the day he proposed. He made paninis at home, we ate them on the patio and it was GORGEOUS outside. He then proposed. Then we went to Medieval Times to celebrate because we are dorks like that.

Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• acciocoffeeacciocoffee member
    edited January 2018
    @Whitmore1027 Since I'm expecting a BFN this month, I told DH he is taking us all to get some Coldstone when i get AF and that will be my dinner that night. I plan on getting the biggest sundae and eating every last bite of it. I'm actually kind of excited about it. I might just have to do this every month I get a BFN. lol

ETA words.
  • @jengibre_zorro I would highly recommend a Vegas trip! I’m not really into gambling but I absolutely love the sightseeing, people watching, and the food! I am wanting to go back but refuse to plan a trip since we are TTC, that is one place I would not want to go to and be sober. Also, why are you eating beef stew if you are vegetarian?
    @Whitmore1027 sorry for the BFN by yay for donuts. I’m testing Saturday and DH is taking me out to breakfast so even though I’m expecting a BFN, at least I’ll have breakfast to cheer me up

• @jengibre_zorro good luck with the stew! I hate stew. I can't imagine having to cook it if I was a vegetarian! 
    @flyingmombula it sucks when plans get cut short for family obligations. Our anniversary weekend is getting cut short because of my dads birthday too (also on Sunday). Solidarity.
    @Whitmore1027 sorry about the BFN! Hope you enjoyed the hell outta those donuts!
    @acciocoffee mmmm coldstone. I need to pick a BFN treat. I kept telling H when I get a BFP I'm eating cinnabon.

• @acciocoffee @nmbrcrnchr1 I think it's an awesome idea to have something fun to plan and look forward to if BFN happens!

@kristah2 I SURE did. I haven't had donuts in months. Haha!

Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• @kristah2 @Whitmore1027 I highly recommend coming up with a BFN treat. DH thinks I'm insane, but I'm already looking forward to it and it's still over a week away!
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1
    Cycle Day/DPO: 26/7 
    Timing: Bad
    Typical LP length: not sure yet
    Testing: Nope
    R/R: I had my doctor's appointment yesterday at my ob for them to tell me they can't really recommend anything bc they don't do that kind of surgery (septum removal). However, she went over some of the risks and seemed to be on the side of not getting it as TW my previous pregnancy only had the complication of being breech and (bigger TW) my miscarriage was early and not necessarily related. End TW. So she seemed to think the benefits did not outweigh the risks in my case. If I want a proper recommendation I would have to go see an RE. Ugh. I talked to my husband and I think we might agree with her at the moment that it might be riskier to get the surgery done. But I am still mulling things over for now. I might try and see what kind of luck we have for now.
    CS/Q:
    Hmm. We are pretty simple folk and don't go on too many elaborate dates. Our first date was a pretty good one. He is 13 years older than me and I agreed to go out with him thinking we'd go out once, have nothing in common and just never go out again. We just went out to dinner but we totally clicked and had so much fun. We just laughed the whole time. And the restaurant we went to was an old theatre which he knew I would love. In general our best dates are always when we sit at a nice bar and have a few drinks and talk and laugh. We always have fun together.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • All this talk of ice cream and donuts made me grab some chocolate from the office’s emergency stash. Thanks everyone :smile:

@rosebud332 Simple dates are usually the best ones! 
    @acciocoffee That date sounds adorable, and proof that a guy doesn’t need to be suave to be a good man
    @galactickates That sounds so sweet.
  • @acciocoffee I absolutely love that ideas! I’ve cream makes everything better!

@kristah mmm Cinnabon!!! I haven’t had one of those in years.

@rosebud332 that’s sounds frustrating! I would definitely get a second opinion from an RE who is more familiar with the procedure. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

Cycle Day/DPO: 30/idk

Timing: I dunno, never got clear O signs.

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Testing: I will test Saturday if AF doesn’t show.

R/R: I seem to have developed insomnia this week. I haven’t been able to fall asleep and when I wake up to pee I lay in bed. It’s weird. I have had this happen before, but was always routed in Anxiety. This time it’s not. Lame.

CS/Q: no

GTKY: Like some of you ladies IDK. DH and I started dating at 16 so nothing sticks out in my head. There was this one time when we were like 18 that we took a day trip to Shenandoah Caverns. We had a disagreement the night before about whether a map or a GPS was better and as a result I didn’t bring maps and he didn’t bring the GPS(this was before Smart phones). So we got super lost. We still laugh about it today.
  • @kiwi2628 - gah! FX so hard for you!  I'm so proud of your self control.  I'd be testing every day! I love how cool calm and collected you are  B)
  • @galactickates you know, when you have been trying for so long, taking tests isnt exciting or fun, its terrifying. Right now I am living in the idea that maybe it worked, but once you test, if its negative (which statistically speaking is the most likely outcome), you become broken. Again. Again again. Again and again and again. I havent tested since my 5th cycle TTC (besides once after my first IUI). Its too painful. I am actually terrified to test, but I have to know before the call, because if its negative, I cannot get that call at work- I'll break
  • Oh @kiwi2628 thinking about you and sending a million positive vibes. 
  • @kiwi2628 - that hurt my heart so much.  I second everything @kristah2 said. 
  • @kiwi2628 sending hugs to you <3

SaveSave
  • Late today, as always. Even @nmbrcrnchr1 has been beating me these past few days! ;)
    @nmbrcrnchr1 Yay for so many raves today! Way to go with your workouts. I was going to workout tonight but since AF is on the way I decided to drink instead.
    @galactickates Such a sweet, simple date.  <3 You and YH sound ADORABLE.
    @acciocoffee I'm sorry about the cramping. How annoying. I hope it's nothing to be concerned about. Thanks for sharing your worst date story. Hysterical! That's great it ended up working out in the end though.
    @lin0442 That's cool that you used to live in NYC. Where do you live now?
    @kristah2 You've gotta start keeping a box of brownie mix in the back of the pantry for emergencies. That's what MH and I do! 
    @jengibre_zorro May I ask why you're making beef stew if you're a vegetarian?  :#
    @Whitmore1027 Now I want a donut! Hope you enjoyed them. That's sweet of YH to treat you after a BFN.
    @rosebud332 GL making a decision about the septum surgery. That stinks that your OB couldn't do anything about it. *TW-loss* In my opinion after having a couple of losses, I would recommend getting it checked out to prevent any chance of it happening again, but it is obviously your decision to make, so I hope you can give it some time and decide what's best for you guys. *end TW*
    @kiwi2628 How amazing that you had a spontaneous date and got married in secret! That must have been so special for you both. GL whenever you decide to test. I can't imagine the fear and anxiety you're feeling right now. 
    @cdepperschmidt Your mention of Shenandoah reminded me that you're from Maryland, right? Me too!

Month/Cycle: 8/7 (1 benched AL)
    Cycle Day/DPO: 28/11 or 12
    Timing: Good
    Typical LP length: 11ish
    Testing: No more. Spotted a tiny bit today and have some cramping, so pretty sure AF is on the way. I'm not too beat up about it though.
    R/R: Work has been good this week and stress-free which is nice! So glad I can have a beer now that AF is on the way and then I can start testing with the RE as soon as AF shows her face.
    GTKY: My favorite recent date was a night out in NYC in November. We saw Wicked and then went to the top of the Marriott, a rotating restaurant/bar. We drank for a while and just enjoyed the sights. It was nice reconnecting and talking on a romantic night out.
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Thanks guys, dont worry, it sounds sadder than it feels since I try not to focus on it as much.

@offtoneverland are you from the NYC area? I live just a train ride away from the city!
  • @kiwi2628 I live in Maryland, but MH's family is from New Jersey, just a short train ride away from the city as well! So we travel there every couple of months and usually try to head into the city for some good food or a show.
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @offtoneverland good call with the brownie mix! H actually suggested that tonight too! 
    Sorry about the spotting but enjoy that drink! 

• Month/Cycle: 1st cycle AL

Cycle Day/DPO:
    15/1 (I might have joined this thread early?)

Timing:
    -4, -2, -1, 0 we were thorough this cycle  :D

Typical LP length:
    11/12 days

Testing:
    Trying to hold out for AF, but if I’m being real with myself it’ll probably be at 9DPO 

R/R:  Feeling pretty overwhelmed with fieldwork.  I feel like my brain might explode.  Second guessing my decision to get KU before I graduate a little bit since first tri is hell for me.  But it could also easily take a few months so it might not even matter.    

CS/Q: nah

That’s a tough one.  We’re pretty lame and mostly just go out to dinner when we have a date night.   We've been together since we were 19 and we didn't really go on dates in the beginning of our relationship.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @kiwi2628 thinking of you this week  <3

@offtoneverland I hope you’re wrong about AF, but if not, enjoy your beer!

@jengibre_zorro team lame dates over here too.  

On mobile because my computer hates TB website so it’s a PITA to tag everyone, FX for some BFPs this week!

Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @offtoneverland Yes! We’re in Southern MD, but I’m originally from MoCo. Sorry about AF! Enjoy your tastey beer though! 
  • @offtoneverland ha, I have been posting at work this week and not just on my lunch hour bc I don’t give a crap anymore lol. Also, I may have worked out but I’m also posting this while sipping on a nice IPA. I limit drinks during TWW but I don’t refrain completely. Also, I’m sorry about the spotting :( 
  • @cdepperschmidt Insomnia is the worst! Hopefully it’s just the one night then back to normal. 
    @offtoneverland Now I live in the Boston area. I miss NYC so much sometimes, but it’s also quieter and cheaper here. Still a big part of my heart in that city, though. 
    @coco2787 Glad you met the right person early on! DH and I didn’t really date at the start of our relationship either. It can be tough to relate to friends doing the 20-/30-something dating thing. 
    @nmbrcrnchr1 Workout+IPA sounds like a great combo!
  • @CraftyG
    This is life

Not cool

• galactickatesgalactickates member
    edited January 2018
    Uhhhhh lmao how did that happen ^^^^ that was meant for the randoms
    Eta this is what happens when you try to bump before coffee.  BBC