February 2018 Moms
Options

EDD Feb 11-Feb 17 (37 Weeks) Week of 1/21

37 weeks! We can finally say we're full term now.

1) How are you feeling?

2) What do(es) your appointment(s) look like this week?

3) Rants/Raves?

4) How is your partner (if you have one) feeling about the fact that it could happen any time now? If you don't have a partner how are you feeling about being so close to the end?

Re: EDD Feb 11-Feb 17 (37 Weeks) Week of 1/21

• Options

1) How are you feeling?
    I have been very tired, but haven't been sleeping very well. Also the baby just loves pushing against my cervix, so that's been fun.
    I have one apt on Friday, and it'll just be a pretty normal prenatal apt. Looking forward to hearing the baby's heartbeat again, which is always my favourite part.
    3) Rants/Raves?
    Rant: DH has gotten sick recently so he won't touch me because he doesn't want to get me sick. It's been close to a week now and he won't sleep in bed with me or kiss me. I appreciate that he doesn't want me getting sick given that I could have the baby at any time, but I miss getting kisses and having him in bed with me at night.
    4) How is your partner (if you have one) feeling about the fact that it could happen any time now? If you don't have a partner how are you feeling about being so close to the end?
    Before my OB appointment last week he was really calm but with the signs I've been having that baby will be coming soon (and the dr saying as much) he's feeling super nervous. He's also worried that if I have the baby before he gets better he won't be able to give the baby kisses.
  • Options
    1) How are you feeling? generally feel okay except for every few days, it really hits me that baby could be here any time now and a month max. And having mini reality attacks that our lives are going to change forever. 

2) What do(es) your appointment(s) look like this week? mines on thursday. I guess we will just go over labor signs again. Not sure if she is going to check my cervix. If she doesn't plan on it, I probably won't push it. Whatever it's at wont change anything anyways. I asked for a breastpump rx at last visit so that's done. 

3) Rants/Raves? baby is head down and ready to go. Still not too uncomfortable though. Occasional sharp pain that feels like my urethra or belly button but idk. Its weird lol. 

4) How is your partner (if you have one) feeling about the fact that it could happen any time now? If you don't have a partner how are you feeling about being so close to the end? he is so excited. He is so scared he's going to miss baby being born. He wants to start paternity leave early (convinced him to not take leave until my due date). So if baby becomes beforehand, it's fine. He's not needed at work and can just leave. And if baby comes late, we will get a few days to be just the two of us one last time. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1) How are you feeling?
    I'm really tired all the time, and I'm not getting much sleep at night. I'm still working and by halfway through the day I feel exhausted. I do my best to rest as much as I can in the evenings and on weekends to make up for it.

We have an appointment with a pediatrician today which I'm really looking forward to. Then I have my weekly appointment Thursday, and I expect they will check my cervix again. I'll also hear the baby's heartbeat like usual, which I always love.

3) Rants/Raves?
    Lately I've basically just been in rant mode. I've reached the point of being "over it", and I just want him here. I know the best thing for him is to stay in there a little longer, but I wish the time would pass a little faster at least.

DH is just as excited as I am and he's been so supportive, especially lately knowing that we're so close to time. He checks on me regularly to make sure I'm feeling okay and to see if I need anything. I think he wants him here as much as I do, we've both started getting a little impatient during the last week or so.
  • Options
    tally26tally26 member
    edited January 2018

1) How are you feeling? Baby has a lot of leg power lol. While she's practicing her ninja skills, I am peeing every 5 seconds. I'm tired. I have carpal tunnel in my left wrist out of nowhere.

2) What do(es) your appointment(s) look like this week? just got home from one. Everything is looking good, waiting it out at this point. My Group B test was negative, so at least I don't need penicillin for delivery.

3) Rants/Raves? I can't wait to stop testing blood sugar and eat All. The. Carbs.

4) How is your partner (if you have one) feeling about the fact that it could happen any time now? If you don't have a partner how are you feeling about being so close to the end? He's got a lot going on and worries that it'll happen early. My original due date was Feb 3, so we'll see what happens. 
  • Options

1) How are you feeling?
    Tired, uncomfortable, lots of pressure on cervix and occasional contractions. Ready to meet our LO. 
    Yesterday had NST, US & OB appointments - all went well. 
    3) Rants/Raves?
    Just ready for our LO to be in our arms.

***TW****

we had a loss with our 1st day of delivery so as we get closer we get anxious. We just want our LO safe in our arms. Delivery is scheduled for next week unless LO decides to come before then

end TW***

DH is ready and has been working on getting done all the last minute projects around our home. 
  • Options

1) How are you feeling?
    Uncomfortable but good

36 went well, for my 37 we are going over my birth plan

3) Rants/Raves?
    I can't stop thinking about the food I want delivered to the hospital after I give birth. 

We are ready!!