April 2018 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 1/23

How many weeks are you/baby's size?

How do you feel?

Any appts this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 1/23

• How many weeks are you/baby's size?
    30 weeks. Butternut squash or zucchini.

How do you feel?

Pretty good, just difficult to bend at this point.

Any appts this week?
    yes, just the regular ob, but dh is coming with me to get his Tdap.

Rants/raves/questions?
    I was in the phone with the insurance company yesterday for hours, but I finally figured out why all of our claims were being rejected and hopefully found a solution moving forward.

I really feel like this baby was well timed. Any earlier and it might not have been possible for me to interview or get organized to apply for internships. Any later and I would have had next to no time with her before starting internship. Now we are just anxiously awaiting the news in a month is whether or not we will move.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    30 weeks, zucchini 
    How do you feel?

BIG - I have a had a lot of BH this week. 
    Any appts this week?
    Today, hopefully. We were in blizzard like conditions for the last 30 hours and my H is just starting to venture out to clear off our driveway. 
    Rants/raves/questions?
    I am asking my doc today, but how are you able to tell if baby is heads down? I can't. I'm hoping she can feel around and give me some insight. 
    I think the luckiest thing that has happened to me was when I was traveling to NYC for work. I got to my hotel for a conference super late in the evening. When I checked in they were out of normal rooms so I got upgraded to the penthouse. My co-worker and I wound up bunking up and she and I had a blast! It was one of those trips where good things kept happening (closed a deal, sat by Ethan Hawk at a restaurant, etc.). 
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks are you/baby's size?  26 weeks, a head of lettuce

How do you feel?  
    Good overall, but having a lot of trouble sleeping.  I just can't get comfortable.

Any appts this week?  
    Nothing this week.  Next one is next Tuesday.

Rants/raves/questions?  
    I was feeling weird pressure yesterday, but I feel like it had more to do with me having to go to the bathroom, but not being able to go.  It feels better today, but it was so uncomfortable last night.

Hmm I can't really think of anything at the moment!
  • So I had this ticker game all wrong and had posted in another. I’m slowly figuring out this forum.
  • Dude. Really? I had this all typed and all it posted was the above.

30 zucchini 
    How do you feel?

Not too bad
    Any appts this week?
    No. Next Friday. 
    Rants/raves/questions?
    Animals driving me batty and nursery is miles from being done. 
    Weather is warming up though and I’m more motivated to go outside. 
    being this far in the pregnancy without known complications. After what happened last year, a positive NTD test, and placenta previa early on it has been one hell of a ride. Baby boy is progressing and growing at a very healthy rate and we couldn’t be happier or more eager to welcome him into the world. 
  • F*&$&ing finally. 
  • @sparklingdiamond not trying to give unsolicited advice, but a pregnancy pillow (full body u shape) had seriously changed my sleep game. I even once fell back asleep eventhough I had to pee.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @linds0503 insurance is so dumb. It really grinds my gears. I was informed that my TDaP shot isn’t covered by all insurances. They felt we were fine, by the fact that it isn’t under some plans makes me angry. 

30w - zucchini? Not sure! Ovia says motorcycle helmet but I feel like those are much larger than baby. 

How do you feel?
    Hips are out of whack and not sleeping well, but other than that, decent. 

Any appts this week?
    Next Monday

Rants/raves/questions?
    Nothing I can think of

Getting to see the Phillies win the World Series in 2008. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @tooraloorah I feel like a motorcycle helmet is what we'll be at in the end. Funny! Although the Bump has a zucchini which is odd as well.
  • @angiek1 that’s what I feel like at the end, too. Ovia has a summer cantaloupe for the fruit, though, or a platypus for the weird-but-cute animals. 

BabyFruit Ticker