January 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker 1/15

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? Or have you had your LO?

2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments this week/last?
4) How are baby preparations going?
5) Rants/Raves/Questions?
6) GTKY: What are some small things that make your day better?

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker 1/15

• 1) 40 weeks tomorrow
    2) ready for our LO to arrive. 2 episodes of false labor. Back pain and lots of pelvic pressure and pain.
    3) have 40 week appt on Wednesday and fingers crossed that I am more than 1cm dilated as have induction scheduled for Thursday if my cervix is “favorable”
    4) think we are pretty much prepared. It’s our second girl so we had a lot of stuff still from our first LO
    5) false labor !!?!? Went in on Wednesday with contractions 3 mins apart for over 2 hours but they subsided and was still only 1 cm dilated.
    6) enjoying the last moments playing and hanging out with our daughter before she gets to be a big sister. 
  • 1) 40 weeks and 3 days today
    2) I'm starting to be annoyed at this whole thing, no progress since last week! 
    3) my appointment for the week was today, no progress, like I mentioned. I stead, I have orders for non stress test and AFI for later this week to see how things are going for baby. If all is well, we'll sit it out and my next appointment is next Tuesday.
    4)I'm ready, the house is as ready as it gets, the people are starting to be very, very annoying XD
    5) rant only, about all the annoying people that keep asking whether I had the baby already or when I'm having the baby - including the dad - who btw does live at thr samr address, he's starting to risk his life with each question! Also, side rant, as of the last hour or so, I've been having contractions again, but I'm not even keeping track, because so far they always subsided in the past 3-4 weeks, so I'm not getting my hopes up and just expect this to be the same. Then again, how do you know? This pregnancy was so different from my first, I have no clue anymore -.- 
    6) my day is better with our soon to be big boy, the love we have in our lives, the yummy foods...
    DS 7/13
    MC 2/17

BabyFruit Ticker