September 2018 Moms
Options

Appointments|Week of 1/15

Any appointments this week? Please share!

Re: Appointments|Week of 1/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck @megnwingate!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • Options
    Good luck @megnwingate, will keep you in my T&Ps!
  • Options
    I have my confirmation appointment Thursday, but it's such a pointless appointment. I'll pee in a cup for an in-office urine pregnancy test, and they'll give me a due date.

I'm hoping to get scheduled for an early ultrasound both because PGAL and that early u/s last pregnancy really calmed my nerves, plus this was only my 3rd PP period and the first 2 had different cycle lengths. Since they were both over 30 days just going by LMP won't give me a truly accurate due date. But I guess we'll see what the dr says Thursday.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
  • Options
    My obgyn isn't till February 1st, told them I need to be seen asap for referral to high risk obgyn and that is what they gave me (originally wanted to wait to 9 week ultrasound), so I am going to family doctor 1/18 to get blood drawn and I want her to check my vitamin B12, vitamin d, etc. Also bc I had gastric bypass 11 years ago and I have a history of low vitamins even though I take then. Are there any other pregnancy related labs I should ask my family doctor to do?
  • Options
    @DanyTargaryen i hate the confirmation appointment. It's so pointless, but mine won't see you for pregnancy related stuff until it's done. 

As a bonus we cant take it until 10 days after our expected period date.
  • Options
    Booked my first Dr. appointment yesterday, and I don't see him until March. It's gonna be a long few weeks! 

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • Options
    @Jyoung327 congrats!!!  I can imagine that is a huge shock!!!
  • Options
    Whoa @Jyoung327 Congrats! 

@lizzydpt I hope that vomiting calms down soon. I hope the medicine continues to help. 

So so happy about all the good appointments!

I had a very underwhelming appointment today. The office is super inefficient. I was there 2 1/2 hours basically for intake and getting a pelvic exam.  *Tw The nurse was super dismissive of my anxieties with my history of losses prior to DS, which really bothered me. End TW* They ordered an ultrasound for dating purposes when I pushed the idea of ovulating late. Except, they can’t schedule it until the 29th! I’m sorry, what? Not good for PGaL brain. Ugh. Trying to stay patient and calm. 
  • Options
    @Jyoung327 congrats! It would take me a while to process that kind of news too. I'm kind of terrified at the thought of twins, but just a little more love and craziness to embrace!
  • Options
    @Jyoung327 That is so exciting (and twice as much to process as you originally thought)! Wow! Congrats on a very successful appointment! 
  • Options
    @Jyoung327, congratulations!  I imagine that getting that news had to be almost as overwhelming as it was exciting.
  • Options
    Congratulations @Jyoung327!!
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
  • Options
    I went for an appointment today and ended up getting an unexpected ultrasound. I thought I was 5 weeks 4 days but the ultrasound only showed a 4 week 3 day yolk sak. This was a surprise pregnancy so my dates are all a good guess and nothing more. No one at the office was concerned about the dates or ultrasound results but my first positive test was 14 days ago. All the numbers just don't make sense to me. I go back on the 29th and hope a baby is visible at that time. 
  • Options
    @chelletn having a sac and a yolk sac is great for that early! I’ll be praying for a baby you can see with your next us!

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats @Jyoung327!!!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    @MrsBigTime thank you so much!!  I'm so glad to hear you had a great ultrasound!!  I'm counting down to our next. Waiting is the worst!!
  • Options
    That's great news @BusinessWife
  • Options
    @BusinessWife that's a great update! When's your next appointment? 
  • Options
    That's great news @BusinessWife!
  • Options
    @BusinessWife so glad for you!
    Me: 29  DH: 31, married 6/21/14, TTC since 7/14
    BFP #1 EDD 7/17/15, MMC 1/9/15 @8w
    BFP #2 4/3/15= ectopic treated with methotrexate 5/1, YET ruptured 5/18/15= One Tube Wonder!
    2 Cycles of Femara, Ovidrel, & Progesterone= BFP #3 DS born 5/17/16
    TTC #2 March 2017 (initially med free) 
    BFP #4 8/14/17 *natural cycle* EDD= 4/25/18, MC @5-6w D&C 9/22/17
    BFP #5 12/29/17 w/ Femara/Ovidrel/Progesterone/Synthroid, EDD= 9/11/18 found out 1/18 ITS di/di TWINS!!!
    DS and DD born 8/21/18 
  • Options
    @nlc8424 it was supposed to be 1/29, but I think since today was pushed back, it may be pushed to 1/30 as well...  I'll find out for sure from my nurse on Monday. ;)
  • Options
    @BusinessWife that's great, will keep my fx for another good update!
  • Options
    @Jyoung327 congrats! That's amazing news.
    @Wishilivedinflorida thanks. I'm feeling a bit better and only getting sick 1-2 times a day now. That's about on par with how things went with DD last time, so I'll take it.
  • Options
    @BusinessWife that is wonderful news! FX the other test comes back with good results as well!