Infertility

Introduction *loss mentioned*

Just wanted to introduce myself before I started chiming in randomly on posts! :smile: My name is Virginia and I live in the NYC suburbs in southwestern CT. My husband and I have been TTC for over a year and have been seeing a RE for the last several months, he's 36 and I'm 29. We've yet to receive a formal diagnosis, although his sperm count is on the lower end everything seems to be functioning well on my end, so I guess you'd call us unexplained infertility with a possible male factor. 

We had our first round of IUI with 50mg Clomid and Ovadrel in December, which unfortunately failed. Last month, we bumped up the Clomid to 100mg and with everything else the same, and we were so excited when our doctor called us to tell us we were pregnant! However, just two days later we received news that my HCG levels had gone down instead of doubled as they should, and were told that we were having a chemical pregnancy. I miscarried over this past weekend. 

I'm struggling a lot with my feelings, having gone from some of the best days of my life to some of the very worst and am hoping to be able to lean on and learn from this group of ladies who may have gone through similar situations. I'm currently taking the 100mg of Clomid in preparation for our next IUI, likely next week. Fingers crossed this one sticks... 

Re: Introduction *loss mentioned*

• I am so sorry for your loss. Infertility sucks enough without adding loss to it. This board is full of helpful, wonderful ladies. I hope this next IUI will give you your rainbow baby. Good luck! 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• I’m so sorry :( The whole process sucks. Hopefully this round is it for you! 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP