TTC After a Loss

TGIF 1/19

What are your weekend plans ladies?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TGIF 1/19

• None really.  DS has swim lessons tomorrow. Otherwise will probably do stuff around the house.  We got a new kitten yesterday and she went into to hiding so I would like to locate her so I can check on her.  
  • @Mack2342 how exciting about the new kitten! I had a dream we got a new puppy last night and now i have puppy fever!

AFM lazy weekend here. We just got into Stranger Things so I'm hoping to binge watch that with DH.
  • Loading the player...
  • @mack2342 yea for new kitty!  our puppy is now 8 months old and I need to get her spayed next month.

@Kath525 - we loved that show and binged watched it.  We just started Shameless.

AFM not much honestly.  Tonight we go to Chuck E Cheese for some school fundraiser for DD.  I need to make a run to costco for some meat and frozen fruit for smoothies.
  • @mack2342 Yay for a new kitty! My house would be full of animals right now if DH didn't put his foot down every time I wanted to add to our brood lol!

@vlagrl29 DH and I have been watching Shameless for years! Love it!

AFM, probably first on my list is cleaning the house. It's been a crazy week and DH hasn't been feeling too well so the mess/clutter is out of control (he's my cleaning partner and does a ton around the house). I felt like I was going to start hyperventilating when I came downstairs this morning to a kitchen counter full of random stuff and toys and schoolwork everywhere. *TW children mentioned* DS has a birthday party and DD has soccer practice and a game this weekend so I guess that stuff is on the list too *End TW* Man, I wish I could afford to hire my cleaning lady back!!! Life has just gotten too expensive in the last couple of years. 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• I've got a meeting Saturday for one of the groups DH and I are a member of. Then gotta go shopping, cause Sunday I'm starting Beachbody's 21 Day Fix! 

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• @dpjennifer - yes!!!!! Get it girl! 
  • Not too much going on for me this weekend. My mom’s in town visiting, so that’s nice, but DH is going away tomorrow for a conference until Tuesday. Will be nice to have a weekend with my mom, though. 

@Mack2342 I’m jealous of your new kitten! I love kittens!!! 

@Kath525 @vlagrl29 we’ve never watched stranger things but I’ve heard it’s reslly good... is it worth it to give it a try? 
  • @Mack2342 yay for your new kitty!

@tosh24 man I wish I had a cleaning lady too!

@dpjennifer good luck with the 21 day fix! I started my diabetic diet last week and lost 2.5 pounds so I'm feeling pretty good about it.

**tw child**

Afm, ds climbed out of his crib for the first time yesterday morning (and came strutting his little bottom down the hallway like he was hot shit) and now that he knows he can do it, he's gotten out about a dozen times. So, ds is getting his big boy bed tonight when mh and I get off work. 
  • @pumpkinpancake- yes it's so worth it!  Watch it!
  • Hey ladies, planning a quiet/productive weekend.  DH will be up the road working on our house for most of it.  It’s supposed to “warm up” to the 40s (lol) and my car desperately needs to be cleaned out.  Need to clean the house and go on a grocery adventure too (I drive an hour because that’s the closest WF with any real no headaches sort of organic selection.)

@tosh24 Maybe I’ll get into season two of ST.  I’ve been looking for a new binge.. anyone else have the HARDEST time being interested in anything on Netflix and then once you do you’re hooked?  That happened with “The end of the f***ing world” that we just watched... finished it in two nights. Lol 
  • @pumpkin0913 how old is your DS? I’m waiting for the day mine tries to climb out of the crib and not looking forward to it...
  • @pumpkinpancake he'll be 3 in June so just over 2.5 . We were hoping for longer, but what can ya do?
  • @pumpkin0913 and @pumpkinpancake my DS is 2.5 and he has not tried climbing out of crumb yet.  We are thinking about switching 
  • we went to a full size bed for DD when she was 3 - we had her in a toddler bed at 2. 

I also forgot I'm going to go to an acro yoga class Sunday as long as DH is not working so he can watch DD.  I've been trying to incorporate extra yoga in my life.
  • Gonna try and get our taxes finished this weekend, so much fun. Gotta try and distract myself from this TWW, I’ve still got a few days until I can test and I’m nearly crawling up a wall this month. 

@vlagrl29 Yoga is really great! I’ve been getting back into it and it feels so nice and relaxing. I never regret dragging my lazy butt to class. Acro yoga looks super fun and challenging.
  • @lin0442 funny TWWs don't drive me nuts anymore - it's like any other day of the week.  Acro is fun and different - I like to mix it up.  I love the more moderate vinyasa classes as well as asthanga and arm balance/inversions.  It makes me feel freaking strong!
  • Man you ladies are lucky... My DS started catapulting himself out of his crib every night at 14 months...
    @ccvslp we just started season 2 of ST tonight! So far so good!!
    @vlagrl29 we haven't watched shameless. Maybe that'll be next.
  • Sleep. Just got back last night from Cabo and I badly need to catch up on sleep. That and going to see a show at a local art gallery. There will be music and story telling. Really looking forward to it. 

@Mack2342 did you find kitty? 

@dpjennifer my sis does beachbody and loves it. She's been able to lose weight and get stronger. 

@Kath525 shameless is sooooo good!
  • I found the kitty under the bed but she won’t come out. Hopefully she will soon and I will post a pic 
  • @Mack2342 ds had started throwing one leg over the rail for a few weeks then he'd giggle and being it back in. All of a sudden, he must have just gotten brave and took the plunge haha.

@Kath525 omg 14 months!? That's crazy!
  • @vlagrl29 What kind of puppy do you have?
    @pumpkinpancake I'm team Stranger Things too! Definitely recommend it. 
    @Mack2342 Hope you can catch your kitty so we can see a pic! :)
    @pumpkin0913 *tw-kids* (in spoiler)
    How did your son do in his new bed? My daughter suddenly started climbing out of the crib when she was around the same age so we had to switch her over to a bed right away. It was really hard at first trying to keep her from playing all night long. And it's still a struggle sometimes! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @offtoneverland ugh that’s why I’m hoping DS will stay happily in his crib for as long as possible without climbing out. I could definitely see him quietly playing with his toys all night and we’d never know because we’re asleep :flushed: