Infertility

Hi, newbie to IVF

I am so glad I found this forum. New to this whole IVF thing so not sure of anything, I feel so lost sometimes and wonder if I am doing it right...it's nice to read the comments and know there are other and I am not alone!
I started my stims on 1/14 with Gonal and menopur.  The menopur stings everytime and my headaches come and go throughout the day.
Had my day 5 U/S and labs yesterday And was told to start the cetrotide tonight. Not looking forward to that!
I am feeling extremely tired last 2 days. Usually I wake up when my husband moves at night, but last 2 night don't remember anything! Did anyone here got so tired? I am literally trying to keep my eyes open as i write this.
@matfi236 and @ed2018, i think you guys started to do the stims a day before me?

Re: Hi, newbie to IVF

• Hello. Welcome and I'm sorry that you have to be here. I wish you luck on you prep for your IVF and I hope that you'd get to hold your baby soon. :smile:
  • Hey Knottie way to many numbers after it,

I did my first round of IVF back in Dec. I had the same reaction I was Exhausted, headaches came and went, and the Cetrocide would leave me all red afterwards like for an hour. All those side effects seem pretty normal. I know some  people get no sides effects. We got 29’eggs retrieved, 21 fertilized with ICSI, 12 made it to day 5 and we have 5 gorgeous PGS tested embryos waiting for us in March! It’s all worth it hang in there!! You’re so almost done if you added Cetrocide!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi @knottie821bc0e621b0fe53

I just started on Friday (1/19), so I'm day four right now.  I'm totally with you on the tiredness and headaches!  
    Has it gotten any better? 

• Welcome and good luck!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Hello there dear friend! How are you doing? I hope that things are fine at your end. I have had a really crazy day today. I know exactly how you feel. I feel just like you all the time... Here, this forum, has given me a small voice. I can talk about the things that bother me the most. That is an amazing thing. I love how you get treated by others. I guess we all share the same burden. At least on this group. I would love to hear great news from you in the near future. I am dealing with inferitlity myself... It is really hard and annoying. Especially lately as I want to be a mother soon. Anyway... I wish you luck with anything that you are about to do. Looking forward to reading more posts from you!