July 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 1/17

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments this coming week? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY: What are you binging right now? A TV show? A good book? Pizza?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 1/17

• Options
    edited January 2018
    1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 13 Weeks! As big as a clown fish.

2. How are you feeling? Good. Still pretty tired and the occasional headache. Bowl movements are weird. But that's about it.

3. Any appointments this coming week? My NT scan is tomorrow. I am very excited to see it again.

4. Rants, raves, questions? I went into today thinking I was in my second trimester now, but, like half the websites say that this is the last week of my first trimester. Lame. Oh well. I'm gonna pretend it's my second trimester. Yay!

5. GTKY: What are you binging right now? A TV show? A good book? Pizza? I'm loving the new Will and Grace right now. Also I'm about to start reading The Lord of the Rings for the second time. That'll be a marathon. Also pizza.
  • Options
    @DynamiteTrujillo I had that same issue at week 13, and so did a few other ladies.  We decided to just call it second trimester   :D
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    16 weeks, an avacado! 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good.  Still have some nausea occasionally and definitely constipated and tired by 9pm but other than that can't complain.  

Next Tuesday, just a standard weight, bp and heartbeat check.  Probably schedule my anatomy scan for February!

I am having WAY too much fun buying girl clothes.  My husband keeps joking every time I come home with something new that the baby is going to turn out to be a boy instead.  I sure hope that doesn't happen, I'll have a LOT to return lol. 

Currently rewatching all seasons of The Office, so that would be my binge TV show.  I read a lot more than I watch TV though, and I am just about the finish the Handmaid's Tale.  SO GOOD!  
    And yes pizza.  Always pizza. 
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    @stlmegs Yes! 2nd trimester all the way! Also I LOVE Margaret Atwood. I haven't read the Handmaid's Tail, but the Maddaddam trilogy is pretty much my favorite book(s) ever.
  • Options
    @stlmegs Yes! 2nd trimester all the way! Also I LOVE Margaret Atwood. I haven't read the Handmaid's Tail, but the Maddaddam trilogy is pretty much my favorite book(s) ever.
    I'll have to pick those up.  I LOVE her writing and am obsessed with this book right now even though it's sad/creepy as hell.  lol
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    amylu914amylu914 member
    edited January 2018
    I haven't don't a check in in forever! Hi Wednesday friends!

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 16 weeks, dill pickle!

2. How are you feeling? Better! Still get nauseus in the morning and dealing with random unpredictable food aversions, but definitely begted.

3. Any appointments this coming week? I had one on Monday and it went great! Next appt is Valentine's Day!

4. Rants, raves, questions? My SIL has a 10 month old girl and is cleaning out her clothes this week, so I keep getting pictures of adorable hand me downs that are coming are way. I thought my son's closet was insane, baby girls is going to be way worse. 

5. GTKY: What are you binging right now? A TV show? A good book? Pizza? Nothing! I'll be reading this thread for suggestions, though!
  • Options
    16 weeks! Avocado.  Avocados seem big to me...wow.

2. How are you feeling? 
    Lots of weird aches, pains, and cramps in my abdomen...it's freaking me out.  But otherwise feeling good - so much better than a few weeks ago.

16 week appt on Friday.  Supposed to hear the heartbeat with the Doppler.  Looking forward to that and hopefully all will be well and it will calm me down some!

Super glad to be back to drinking my morning cup of coffee again...I missed it.  But doing day care visits and just got told that "November is not a good time."  Well, we could only do so much to plan when our child was born and will be 4-5 months old, so...

Just about to start "Oathbringer" and it's really long, so probably that.  But DH and I started watching "The Good Place" last weekend and so far I like it.
  • Options
    I finished reading Handmaid's Tale last night.  SO creepy!!!
  • Options
    myfairbumpmyfairbump member
    edited January 2018
    1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?  15 weeks,  naval orange

2. How are you feeling?  Fine, gassy but fine

3. Any appointments this coming week? Next Wednesday is monthly visit  

4. Rants, raves, questions? Rant, we were called off work at 6am and at 8 they decided to open at 1030, I had already planned a day of pjs and binging a series. 

5. GTKY: What are you binging right now? A TV show? A good book? Pizza? True Blood, notice a lot more watching them closer together and knowing what will happen. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I finished reading Handmaid's Tale last night.  SO creepy!!!
    It was creepy but it made for awesome book club discussion last night!!
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18