Infertility Veterans
Options

Oldie looking for a place to join before starting ivf...

Hi all! My name is Vicki and I’m 35 with two crazy boys. I’m hoping to join once again if you all will have me? I haven’t been on here since I think 2014-15 after I had my second. Both my boys I had via iui with stims. I had my first bfp in my life this past June while being on absoletly nothing in 8 plus years. After the shock I called shady grove to get on progesterone hoping to keep things going but ended at 8 weeks right before my ultra sound. After getting past that feeling like it was a miracle and my doctors telling me no chance it will ever work on it’s own, I decided to start the process for Ivf. Fast forward to October - my doctors started me on ovasitrol and on vacation I found out I was pregnant again so they called in progesterone. The day we returned home I was to do my genetic testing for ivf but instead they did blood test. Pregnant but levels to low to stop the progesterone and let it pass. So once again I felt like it was a gift from god and felt angry for believing anything different. Now it’s january and I’m waiting for insurance to go through - never had fertility coverage in my life so it will nice not to be broke when I have a child this time aorund god willing. Please let me know if I’m posting in the wrong place!! Look forward to chatting 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

Re: Oldie looking for a place to join before starting ivf...

• Options
    Can anyone tell me how I delete this post? I am trying to find a place to belong and either the boards are super quiet and I have no clue where to go. TIA

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP