November 2015 Moms
Options

Tiny Beans

I can't recall if I've mentioned it here before or not, but I just wanted to prop out an app that I've been using since Holden was born that I love. It's called Tiny Beans, and it's a free app. It has a lot of functionality (keeping track of height/weight, milestones), but I mainly use it as a way to share picture/video updates without having to hijack my facebook daily. Basically you add email addresses of friends/family that you want to be able to see your posts. They keep weekly updates on what has been added, or they can peek in at any time. It's set up in a calendar format so you know exactly when photos were taken. Grandparents LOVE it because they basically get to see new pics of him every day and it's really easy to use. I def recommend checking it out. It's free, so what is there to lose? 

Re: Tiny Beans

• Options
    I love Tiny Beans too!  I've been using it for over a year to share pictures of my four little munchkins.  I love that my children's pictures are only shared with family and friends that I choose and that relatives who shall not be named can't overshare my children online.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
     I'm also a huge fan of the Tinybeans app! I post a few pictures and a short journal entry every day. It really brings my family together and allows my baby's grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends from all over the country to be a part of my baby's  life.  It's easy to use and free! I don't know what we would do without it! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My wife and I also you Tiny Beans.  What I like about it is that the web-based App is a SUPER useful interface and uploading pictures is extremely easy.  We used "Kidmondo" for our last baby, and it took quite a while to upload potos and comment on them.  You can also download the App for your phone which makes it even easier.  And then it's easy to share them with all your loved ones. 

• Options
    Tiny Beans has been a lifesaver! I have a large family that are all super excited about the first Grandchild for both my mom and mom-in-law. Also the first nephew and great nephew. Because of this everyone always wants to see photos! With just a few clicks e everyone can have photos daily and I don't have to send them to everyone! Truly has made motherhood easier for me!!
  • Options
    LJFultzLJFultz member
    edited April 2017
    Tinybeans is absolutely the best app, and it's a free app. It is great for keeping track of baby's milestones, but best of all it is wonderful for sharing photos with family and friends. We currently live in Japan, but have a large family back in the states, and each one of my family members now have tinybeans so they can see our baby grow, even though we are thousands of miles away. It is really easy to use, even my 85 year old grandfather uses it. All you need are the email addresses of those you want to share photos with. It is a wonderful way to share without having to post all over social media. I like the privacy it provides, as well as a simple way to share with those we love. Every one of my family members tell me how much they love the app, and how it is the first thing they check every morning when they wake, even before their morning cup of coffee. I am so grateful for tinybeans, and for keeping my family involved with the growth of our little angel.
  • Options
    Loving this app too! Amazing way to keep in touch with family members who dont love close by. Great for me too....love not having to post everyday to update everyone. Only include the people who are the most important.