TWW Thursday 1/18

Month/Cycle:

Cycle Day/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LPs length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What made you fall in love with your SO?

Re: TWW Thursday 1/18

• Month/Cycle: 5/3 ( 1 loss,  1 benched)

Cycle Day/DPO:20/5

Timing:-4-2,0 if I O'ed when I think I did

Typical LPs length:13 days

Testing:I'm stupid and tested last night, immediately threw it away because I can't count.  There is no way that it would turn right now. 

R/R: I drove by our new house last night and the garage doors were put on and the driveway was poured. It looks like they got the dry wall put up too. It's really cool to see the house you're going to live in be built.  I'm starting to get excited.  

CS/Q:

GTKY: What made you fall in love with your SO?

MH has the best heart and is so goofy. He makes me laugh all of the time.   He's really driven and can fix anything.  I could list 100 reasons why I fell in love with him.  

• Loading the player...
  • @kiwi2628 - I love your timing answer!  FX so hard for you!! I hope that call comes quickly for you!  How exciting! 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -1,0,1

Typical LPs length: Not sure  

Testing: Saturday 

R/R: pretty sure I’m out this cycle, cervix is low, CM is glue-like and I’m not experiencing any symptoms. But this is the first time trying, so my hopes weren’t too high!

CS/Q: Nope  

GTKY: What made you fall in love with your SO? He’s a dork with a great sense of humor that compliments my dry humor, the most hardworking person I’ve ever met, and a fierce nuturer/caretaker with the kindest soul. I’m lucky to have him!

@kiwi2628 - well, why do you love DH now?

• @stithof - I think making the person you are with laugh is the best quality.  I know so many people that just aren't funny or I never see them smile, I always think how sad that is. Do you ever have fun?  Then you put two people who are like that together... and eek. I'm really lucky H is funny.  So many times we'll be in a heated discussion and while we're pouting we'll look at each other then just start laughing. So many of our fights have been diffused from laughter.  
  • @galactickates - yes!! My husband I laugh hysterically every day. He’s my personal comedian!