August 2018 Moms
Options

Why did my symptoms disappear?

hi all!  I’m  i’m eight weeks today. I finally have a positive pregnancy after three Rounds of ivf. The only other time I got pregnant i suffered a missed miscarriage a couple years ago.

Week five and six I was very sick, felt bloated all the time sore boobs, tired...everything. 

Had an ultrasound at 6 1/2 weeks and baby was measuring right on schedule and had a heartbeat of 126. 

Around seven weeks my symptoms started to disappear came back for maybe a day or two and disappeared. Very nervous as now it seems my symptoms are not coming back. I feel pretty fine… I don’t even think I’m that tired anymore. I’m so scared that my next ultrasound they’ll be no heartbeat…

Re: Why did my symptoms disappear?

• Options
    Welcome to the board. Go ahead and read our "Read First" thread for board ettiquette. This would fit really well in the symptoms or questions threads. 

As for your question...maybe you're just feeling better. My symptoms come and go too. If you're concerned, you should contact your doctor. Good luck. 
  • Options
    My symptoms as a FTM were pretty minimal until late in pregnancy. This time, LO seems determined that I won’t forget about it by giving me absolutely terrible morning sickness.

Contact your OB if worried, but generally as long as you’re not bleeding and cramping, everything is likely fine.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lunamoon24lunamoon24 member
    edited January 2018
    Hi @bossfamily, I’m not sure of the “board etiquette” of where this is supposed to go or if I should reply - but I hear your anxiety and wanted to reach out. I am 9 weeks, 4 days right now and had some symptoms “disappear” for a few days around week 7-8? All of the sudden my nausea, sore boobs, and tiredness were gone and I definitely freaked out. I was especially scared because my first pregnancy ended in an early loss. Well, I had my ultrasound that same week and everything was just fine. Sure enough, the symptoms came raging back the next day. I learned my lesson to just “let it go” best I can and not read too much into the symptoms. My doctor said they come and go, it’s due to the hormones surging at certain times and is completely normal. Remeber - you’re totally NOT in control here (which can be terrifying and freeing depending how you look at it). Try your best to surrender that urge to control. I hope you feel better and more relaxed soon :)