May 2018 Moms
Options

Due Date Check in 1/8: Third Week of May 13-19

edited January 2018 in May 2018 Moms
I saw some other weeks but not week 3.... (disclaimer: I shamelessly stole the GTKY question for @ivyvines6 check in)
Weekly check in for people who are due the first week of May: 5/13-5/19

How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 

Any upcoming appointments?

What are are you looking forward to with this LO? Or what are you nervous  about?

Re: Due Date Check in 1/8: Third Week of May 13-19

• Options
    edited January 2018
     21w2d, May 19th, endive/baseball hat/Baby Bok Choy

Just so tired, I'm a teacher and we went back to work this week - it was a long day.

Not until January 23rd

What are are you looking forward to with this LO? Or what are you nervous about?
    I am looking forward to seeing my other boys with him; they are very excited. Nervous about having 4 boys.
  • Options
    How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? 22+1, EDD 5/13, coconut!

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? nothing happening this week. I’m just looking forward to a bit warmer weather! My poor skin is taking a beating. I developed an itchy rash a few weeks ago that got better and than came back. Dr said it isn’t of the pregnancy rashes but likely just a combination of dry skin and maybe keratosis pilaris. I’ve bedn using special lotion so hoping it continues to improve! 

Any upcoming appointments? nothing until February 7th, which I think will be my regular check up and GD screen 

What are are you looking forward to with this LO? Or what are you nervous  about?
    Can I answer “everything” for both questions?!  :D I’m looking forward to all the firsts. Nervous about being able to take care of a newborn. I don’t have a lot of experience with babies, so this should be interesting!

@glitzandglitter awe, your boys are going to be such good friends! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie - I love your answer for the GTKY. I am so excited for you!! I remember feeling the same way with my first DS. Don’t be nervous you will figure it all out :) 
  • Options

21 weeks, endive, due 5/17

Nothing much just exhausted, heartburn and evening nausea. I guess that doesn't sound like nothing much but it's all kind of low level, annoying, not major. 

beginning of Feb I think. I seriously can't remember these things. 

im nervous about three and figuring out work and logistics and such when I go back to work. My oldest will start K right around the time I should go back and I'm worried he will have a hard time with all the transition. 
    Im not sure I'm excited for a specific thing. Newborn snuggles! But just generally excited to have our family (maybe) complete. 
  • Options
    @molly1108-2 totally forgot about work! Ugh. I’ve been in my current role for 3.5 years. My supervisor and I worked SO well together, but she left for a different job in October (I’m still sad about it). There’s currently a national search going on for her replacement and there’s a good chance that the new person might start when I’m on leave. I obviously don’t want that to happen, but there’s nothing I can do if it does. It made me pretty stressed for a while but I’m trying to make my peace with it. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    22 weeks tomorrow! No idea the size, I haven't checked but she feels big! My bump has grown SO much in the last two weeks. I wore my normal jeans to my AS three weeks ago but they're not even close to fitting anymore. So strange!

Full week of school which is a bit rough with the students. They're NOT feeling it. But could have a snow day Thursday? I'm not convinced but they're all pumped about it. 

Does the dentist count? Otherwise, I meet with my immunologist next week and go in for my check-up with my OB (I'm on an every other week with my high risk doc). 

@BertieMeetsGertie you summed this up so well! Nervous for all the firsts and the not sleeping especially because I've always been someone who sleeps for my exactly 8 hours but I cannot wait to meet her. It still doesn't seem real but feeling her kick makes it seem more so! I just can't believe that she'll be MY baby and not someone else's I'm just borrowing!

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • Options
    @bertiemeetsgertie my boss was scheduled to retire in feb but I think he's staying till July now (several other senior admins retired recently and they are doing national searches too so he wanted to give some time for some of those to conclude). I think I will be coming back to a new boss, but it's pretty likely to be my previous boss. I work for the govt so we do never ending shuffling and I feel like Ive worked for everyone haha. But I'm still stressed about the logistics and what else could change. It's never stable (not like lose my job unstable but just more upheaval and confusion). 
  • Options
    21 weeks and 6 days! Due 5/17.
    Feeling a little overwhelmed because time is moving so quickly and I don't feel like I've done anything!
    Anatomy Scan on Thursday.  Excited and nervous for this one! I haven't seen her since my ultrasound at the end of October!
    Like allie0320, I can't believe she'll be MY baby! I can't wait to meet her and my husband is SO excited.  I'm super nervous about the delivery because I'm a needle phobe and hate hospitals. I just keep telling myself it will be so worth it :)
  • Options
    21w5d. Size of a baseball hat 
    I’m sick with a nasty cold and cough, so that sucks. Otherwise, I’m good. Been spreading the word that this LO is a girl, and now rumors of my sister and Mom throwing a “sprinkle” have been going around. I’m not super into showers for second babies, especially since these two are only 2 years apart, but since my first is a boy and now I have a girl on the way, they seem to think it would’ve a sin to not have one....I guess I’ll go along with it if it makes the fam happy.

Not until the end of the month.

I’m a little nervous about my son having issues with wanting to be the baby, and reverting backwards out of jealousy...I know we’re going to have at least a little issue with it. Hopefully nothing too harrowing!!
    But I’m super excited for newborn snugggles and dressing up a little girl in all the pinks and frilly clothes and for not being outnumbered by males!!!

• Options

23 weeks exactly; May 15

I feel great. The only symptom I have is being tired in the late evenings. 

I have my next midwife appointment in 6 weeks 

Introducing him to his big sister, she is 2. Nervous about having 2 kids to care for and adjusting to having a newborn and toddler.