2nd Trimester

Is this really a Boy?

hi i went and paid to find out the gender of my baby at 14 weeks and 1 day, they told us its a boy but we cant seem to see a little turtle??? Pls comment below

Re: Is this really a Boy?

• 14 weeks is too early to know based on an ultrasound, genitals are still developing and can look similar. Honestly, I couldn't tell you what baby is. The ultrasound tech will be more certain at your anatomy scan, just wait the extra 4-6 weeks. And even then, I know people who have been told one thing and ended up having the other. A friend of mine was supposed to be a girl based on ultrasound, but he's definitely a boy. Not as common today, but still happens.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Loading the player...
  • Okay thank you

• Found out these ppl arent really trained and just opened yeah wish i knew then wat i know no had ppl i kno get wrong gender to from trying to find out tooo early
  • Weres the info
  • Weres the info
    What? I’m just going to sit here and hope you aren’t actually asking for @meggyme ‘s Venmo info.....  :#
    Haha! I didn’t put that together.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • You guys are all hella rude im done with these rude ass websites
  • Sick of the negative comments
  • shanrock143shanrock143 member
    edited January 2018
    **Removed for TOU violation**
    edited January 2018
    edited January 2018
  • meggymemeggyme member
    edited January 2018
    Butches

DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"