Babies on the Brain

“Weekly” Fitness Check In 1/12

Current stats if you'd like to share! (Usually starting weight, current weight and TTC goal weight.)

Fitness game plan for this week:

Did you meet last week's goals?

Fitness goal for this month:

Anything else you want to share about your fitness plans/journey?  Any rants or raves?  Frustrations?

GTKY: What is the most difficult physical activity you’ve ever attempted?

DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: “Weekly” Fitness Check In 1/12

• Current stats if you'd like to share! (Usually starting weight, current weight and TTC goal weight.) My goal is to maintain current weight while weaning DD.

Fitness game plan for this week: Don’t eat like I’m still nursing and try to get out for a walk a couple times a week.

Did you meet last week's goals? Last month’s goal was not to gain weight over the holidays, and I think I managed to succeeded.

Fitness goal for this month: Start doing yoga again. 

Anything else you want to share about your fitness plans/journey?  Any rants or raves?  Frustrations? 

GTKY: What is the most difficult physical activity you’ve ever attempted?

Insanity workouts. I think I did the first two days. Second to that would be the half marathon I signed up for with a friend and then stopped training for due to shin splints. I still ended up run/walking it in 3 1/2 hours, but everything after mile 9 took all my will power.

• @meggyme Do you do yoga at home? 

Current stats if you'd like to share! (Usually starting weight, current weight and TTC goal weight.) 

Fitness game plan for this week: Jump rope at least once a week 

Did you meet last week's goals? I'm just starting fitness goals, although I've been doing other health goals this month (taking prenatals, cutting back on alcohol) to prepare to TTC 

Fitness goal for this month: Try do to some physical activity at least once a day (even a walk around the block or some stretching or yoga inside)

Anything else you want to share about your fitness plans/journey?  Any rants or raves?  Frustrations? My overall goal is to be as active as I was before I started driving this past year. I used to live downtown & walk ~2-3 miles a day. I can tell that since I've moved to a more suburban area and drive, my pants are tighter. 

GTKY: What is the most difficult physical activity you’ve ever attempted? Snowboarding! I tried to learn without lessons (as an adult), and my SO was convinced he could teach me. He's good at snowboarding. Not so good at teaching. Lol. There were some tears, and it took me days, but by the end of the trip I finally figured out how to maintain control of my board! Except, by then my legs were jelly and I couldn't physically do it. 

• Loading the player...
  • @tumbleweed-2 I do, I like to use yogadownload.com for it. The first time I went snowboarding I fell on my butt so much and it hurt so bad that I started to fall forward. I think it was icy snow, so not ideal for a beginner.