August 2018 Moms
Options

**TW Heterotopic Pregnancy**

Yesterday was a long day with a lot happening very quickly. I was having some cramping. At first I thought it might be gas and was going to ignore it. But after it hadn't gone away and got worse I started to freak out so I called OB and they fit me in for an ultrasound right away. Luckily the tech who did it was amazing and caught something near my right ovary. Turns out I had an intrauterine pregnancy and an ectopic pregnancy at the same time. Which apparently is pretty rare. I had emergency laparoscopic surgery to remove ectopic pregnancy. Thankfully Surgery went well and intrauterine baby is good. I am sad about the ectopic but I am so thankful that the baby in the uterus is OK. 

Re: **TW Heterotopic Pregnancy**

• Options
    Oh, how scary! I'm sorry for your loss, and I am glad to hear you still have a growing baby. Best of luck with recovery. Allow yourself time to grieve for the one you lost. Hugs.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    cthulucthulu member
    edited January 2018
    I’m so sorry for your loss and happy you still have a healthy baby, hugs. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is so hard. I’m sorry for the loss of baby number two but glad all else is well and healthy

August '18 March Siggy Challenge - You had ONE JOB

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I’m sorry - this is scary! Just FYI I know a woman who had a heterotopic pregnancy and the second baby did beautifully, is now a thriving 2 year-old! Hoping for the same outcome for you! Take care of yourself.
    Me: 40  DH: 43
    Married 5/30/15
    TTC #1 June 2015
    BFP #1 9/28/15, EDD 6/10/16. DS born 5/23/16!
    TTC #2 May 2017
    BFP #2 m/c 11/18/17 5w5d
    BFP #3 12/17/17 EDD 8/25/18. It's a boy!
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss and happy you have a healthy baby! 
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. I am resting and just taking it easy. 
  • Options
    Wow! I am so sorry you had to experience that! But I am glad you are doing well, take care of yourself!!!! 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    What an emotional and physical rollercoaster! 
  • Options
    Wow I have never heard of that! So sorry you had to go through that but glad you and baby are doing okay.
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    Wow, I'm so glad they caught it in time. I didn't even realize that could happen. I'm glad you and the other baby are doing well, and I'm very sorry about the ectopic one. Roller-coaster of emotions indeed. 
  • Options
    Thank goodness you followed your instinct and went in when you did! Happy to hear that you and baby are doing well and sorry for what you've gone through with the ectopic. Hugs to you!
    Image result for april showers meme

Hello from Detroit!

• Options
    Wow, what an emotional rollercoaster.  I'm sorry for your loss and glad your baby is ok
  • Options
    Wow, that's crazy.  Good thing you paid attention to your instincts and went to the doctor.  Sending lots of healing vibes your way.
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, that must have been so scary! So happy that everything is ok with the baby but I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking of you and your family. Big hugs!
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry you went through that! Sending thoughts and prayers your way for a smooth recovery and I’m so glad the uterine baby is healthy. 
  • Options
    Wow how scary! That must be such an emotional rollercoaster. Glad to hear the intrauterine baby is doing well and I hope you can rest and recover from surgery quickly! T&P

*YCSWU July Siggy*

• Options
    Thinking of you and sorry to hear about your ectopic loss. Glad to hear your uterine baby is ok!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you had to go through that, but do thankful your intrauterine baby is safe. 
  • Options
    I had no idea that could even happen. Glad your baby is okay, and I am sorry for your loss. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, but glad you and baby are doing well now! I too have had a heterotopic pregnancy. (They kept talking about how "rare" it was to see. It's always, I will say interesting, to "meet" someone else that has experienced it)
  • Options
    Scary stuff! I’m glad you got checked out and are OK. I’m sorry for your loss. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is boring.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Wow...what a rollercoaster of emotions. I am sorry for the loss of No. 2, but thankful that No. 1 seems fine. Take care of yourself. 
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Options
    Thank you everyone!  I am hoping if others read about this they won't ignore pain or something else like I almost did. 
  • Options
    Oh wow. That is just incredible. I’m so sorry you dealt with that but what a blessing to have the medicinal knowledge to safely perform such an amazing procedure. It’s just humbling. I’m so sorry to hear of the ectopic. Praying for you. Quick and healthy recovery!