Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 1/11

2»

Re: WTO Thursday 1/11

• @nmbrcrnchr1 yup, I signed up for a class at the community college a few minutes down the road. I'm going to force myself to go tonight, but I already want to bail :) What language would you want to learn?
  • @offtoneverland - you're probably right.  I just have this need to feel like i am in someway upping my chances each month (as if it weren't just up to blind luck every month) I'd rather give up breakfast before i give up coffee, lol.

@krissy2241 - i'm sorry you had such a rough day yesterday 
  • Loading the player...
  • @jengibre_zorro I completely get what you mean. It's nice to feel like you're actively doing something. I don't think it's the end of the world if you slip up and have more than one cup a day. ;) But you do whatever makes you feel comfortable! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @jengibre_zorro Thank you! And for real, coffee > breakfast. 

@chopchop25 Thank you too. I'm feeling a little better after my vent. 
  • @chopchop25 I think Spanish as well, I might just have to check out our community college offerings. I’ve been looking for a new hobby, maybe that’s it. 
  • acciocoffeeacciocoffee member
    edited January 2018
    *So many TWs ahead: I was feeling really great after spending time with a friend complaining about the TTC process together. Then I got on FB just now and someone in my old BMB posted her BFPs in our group. Ugh. Get those pee sticks out of here! I mean... I'm so happy for her...Yay...I'm not bitter at all...

ETA words. Always.
  • TW ahead @acciocoffee my July 2013 FB BMB has gone through a lot of issues as far as what can be said in daily threads because of triggers for loss moms/those with secondary IF.   We now make separate threads to discuss siblings born after July 2013 and for new pregnancies with TW, and if people want to mention things about siblings or pregnancy in the daily thread they have to write a TW comment and then post it in a reply with lots of scrolling.   It can be kind of annoying and it has alienated some members from posting as much, but I think it’s the best compromise to make sure that we don’t drive those who are hurting away from the group.  I’m sorry that you had to see that and that it put a damper on your evening.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19