WTF Wednesday

What's got you saying WTF today?
Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    WTF husband. "Warm up" the vehicle for 45 minutes in the morning, or complain about gas mileage. Not both.
    WTF daughter, why are you waking up screaming every hour the last couple nights? I need sleeeeeep.
  • Options
    WTF to my leggings I wore yesterday, washed last night, and wore again today- why do you feel so tight when you were so comfortable yesterday?
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF US Healthcare system. I will pay for Diclegis OOP, IDGAF. Refusing to fill a prescription until I’ve tried an OTC remedy? Bullshit.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Wtf to the Publix going in a block from my daycare, because whatever they're doing over there today caused them to need to cut the water off, which affected the daycare, which now has to close early for the day.  So now I have to take PTO and leave work early. ugh.
  • Options
    WTF to friendzillas.. my sister is eloping in aug 18(10 days prior to my edd). Friendzilla decided to assist me in bachelorette planning. She decides on her own to plan a week away in Mexico in June, after vetoing suggestions of nashville, florida, even nyc or philly (close to home). She knows I cant go (and am pregnant), yet refuses to compromise. Its a suprise for my sister, so I cant reason with her, but am feeling ever so slighted. 
  • Options
    Wtf to myself today. I am super crabby lol
  • Options
    WTF to my coworker who won't shut up. Why do you need me to confirm/affirm everything that you do? You are wasting my time!
  • Options
    cthulu said:
    This has been me for 3 days. Wtf? I'm tired of being a rage monster. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @calimom2524 I can really feel being off my meds today and feel like I’m about to fly off the handle at the drop of a hat. I feel so bad for my son and my patience being so thin but he’s taking it like a champ and is actually listening to me for the most part lol
  • Options
    cthulu said:
    This has been me for 3 days. Wtf? I'm tired of being a rage monster. 
    ^^^ This all the way! WTF to myself. I was so happy and giggly with my son's pregnancy. I just feel so rage-y and mean this time. No patience, snap at everything. I need a long time out. My poor 18 month old must think mommy's lost it.
  • Options
    @nll0803 I'm sorry. Can you get the other party members to back you up?

My WTF goes to my random anxiety over the kids sleeping situation. We have a *just* smaller than toddle bed bunk bed set for them. They adore it, and love to play and watch their shows during nap&quiet times in the beds. They would fit wonderfully in our bedroom in the new house, or we could leave the living room as their 'bed/playroom' and just have a spare room for whatever. Sounds great, except I am losing my mind over them sleeping in a different room. I have some legitimate  concerns, but mostly I just can't come to terms with them not being in my bedroom with me. 

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    Wtf to my 93yo grandma going full on crazy babymad because she's out of her allotment of Lorazepam and she's Freaking. The. Fark. Out.

She has a brand new refill in the box we lock her meds up in, so when she called the pharmacy for a delivery refill they wouldn't do it.

So she's called me 3x, my husband at work 2x, my mom 3x...not my damn problem you blew through a week's worth of pills in a 3 day time span.  :*
  • Options
    WTF chest tickle, please don't be a mf-ing cold coming on. For the love! 
  • Options
    @multifariousmermaid Oh man!  I'm so sorry that sounds horrible.  Maybe time to go home?
  • Options
    @multifariousmermaid that sounds like the absolute worst thing possible. I am so sorry you're dealing with that.

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    wtf left nostril.  I just want to sniff this thing that clears my sinuses and I'm getting zero air through on the left side.  come on.
  • Options
    @multifariousmermaid Holy hell, I'd lose my shit. I'm so sorry. That is one of the grossest things I can imagine happening to me in a public restroom.
    WTF intern. Don't walk in 5 minutes late and then act like I'm overreacting when I say something about it. It's literally my job to tell you in the moment how you can improve your performance on the job. Showing up on time (or early..) is rule number one in my book, kid.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    Oh I've go to another few WTFs

WTF husband. Get up when your alarm goes off. Stop snoozing it. It goes off every 10 minutes so by the time you actually get up, I've been awake for an hour

WTF insurance. Just realized this morning that DHs insurance restarts August 1. This kiddo is our 3rd and if he/she is anything like it's sisters, it will be early. Just in time for a new "insurance year" and another deductible.
    Married: August 2007
    DD1: Oct 2012
    DD2: Sept 2016
    DC3: Due August 2018
  • Options
    brannokbrannok member
    edited January 2018
    WTF, digestive system. I'm drinking more than enough water because I'm so freaking thirsty. I'm getting plenty of fiber because I can't stop with the fruit. I'm not eating as much dairy as I would love because I'm trying to be nice to you. Will you just freaking poop already?!
  • Options
    WTF to the flu! My 18 month old daughter came down with it Saturday night and is finally feeling better today, but I’m exhausted and just want her to feel better! Seeing your baby sick and miserable is literally the worst. 
  • Options
    mrslittlemacmrslittlemac member
    edited January 2018
    Another WTF: Work! You know I can't line up a babysitter on such short notice, and no daycare is open during the hours you need covered, so why am I always the go-to when people call in/schedules aren't done correctly? You've been dragging your feet on hiring people for MONTHS now and I can't keep burning myself out to keep things afloat. Stop giving our labor to other departments to pad their numbers, HIRE people so we can actually have full coverage (at least one person on at a time), and stop calling in the pregnant mother lady to fix it when there are literally half a dozen single dudes with no other obligations. 

ETA: @multifariousmermaid can you put tape over the sensor or something to keep it from going off until you're ready? I'm so sorry you are having to deal with it at all :(
  • Options
    @jennybeans46 Wouldn’t pregnancy be a ‘continuing issue’ that gets to be covered on or the other deductibles?

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    nll0803 said:
    WTF to friendzillas.. my sister is eloping in aug 18(10 days prior to my edd). Friendzilla decided to assist me in bachelorette planning. She decides on her own to plan a week away in Mexico in June, after vetoing suggestions of nashville, florida, even nyc or philly (close to home). She knows I cant go (and am pregnant), yet refuses to compromise. Its a suprise for my sister, so I cant reason with her, but am feeling ever so slighted. 
    I’m sorry. That sucks hardcore. I don’t think I would’ve bit my tongue. But good on you for being the bigger person. 
  • Options
    WTF to my MIL who we finally told today. Her immediate response was "do you think this is a good idea? Are you sure you are ready? I thought you guys were going to wait until after residency?" 

I wanted to sarcastically reply that I hadn't thought about it at all and she was totally right buttttt... Truth is that we have thought about this for years, we are 28 year old adults with good jobs who have been married for 5 years, and in the end it is in no way her place to question our decision.

Even if it had been an accident, how would that reply be helpful? Ugh.

I know many of you have less supportive families than mine, but still. WTF.
  • Options
    @multifariousmermaid Oh God. I am so so so so sorry. Ditto @mrslittlemac can you cover the sensor?

My WTF is my dog. She’s being super clingy right now, she did it with my last pregnancy too. Problem is I keep tripping over her. I really don’t feel like squishing my pup with my bloated, gassy self so move please doggie! I’ll give you love when I sit down.
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @princesslockness as far as I know the deductible would be starting over. My last pregnancies ended in October and sept so I had a few months of having my deductable met (used to have a high deductable plan, now we just have a regular copay plan)
    Married: August 2007
    DD1: Oct 2012
    DD2: Sept 2016
    DC3: Due August 2018
  • Options
    @doctormom33 that's super annoying. I'm sorry.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    UGH my WTF is for my DD, who normally sleeps through the night but is already on wake up #2 at 9:30 pm. WTF kid, stay asleep!
  • Options
    WTF to all day nausea that started today. It’s messing with my mood already. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WTF to company in the bathroom. My husband NEVER has to take care of business with a 3 year old and two dogs observing him. I hate to lock everyone out, but I might have to start... Sometimes I need a minute!
    Carolyn (33) & Steve (33) Married 1/28/12 DS 4/16/14 BFP 9/13/15~Due 5/20/16
  • Options
    @multifariousmermaid UgH that would make me puke even more. Sorry you are dealing with this.

My WTF is this 2:00 am wake up time that my body is doing. I am exhausted and want to sleep, but can’t. 

• Options
    Care6582 said:
    WTF to company in the bathroom. My husband NEVER has to take care of business with a 3 year old and two dogs observing him. I hate to lock everyone out, but I might have to start... Sometimes I need a minute!
    So true! My husband can sit in the bathroom undisturbed for 30 minutes but the minute I close the door 4yo DD will need something from me. Or have something very important to share. Or need to know what mommy is doing. Mommy is pooping, dammit! 

IvorySoapGirl - Forest Hills, NY

Me: 40  DH: 40
    Married May 2012
    DD born Sep 2013
    MC Feb 2017 11w2d
    CP May 2017 5w
    MC Oct 2017 6w
    BFP Dec 2017 EDD 8/15/18

• Options
    Care6582 said:
    So true! My husband can sit in the bathroom undisturbed for 30 minutes but the minute I close the door 4yo DD will need something from me. Or have something very important to share. Or need to know what mommy is doing. Mommy is pooping, dammit! 
    Yes! I’m so jealous of all the alone time my husband gets in the bathroom!