July 2018 Moms

Thankful Thursday

lets hear all the good things ladies

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • @elizabethrn87 thanks for starting this!!
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @zombiehoohaa that dog is adorable!!! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @zombiehoohaa that is one awesome dog you have there. I'm pretty much in love with her face. 
  • @babybakie awe! I’m so glad you get to be on this journey with us!
  • @babybakie & @lindsayleigh1989 Thanks! She is definitely adorable! She makes life a whole lot more entertaining!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @kinny512 hahaha at your husband buying cryptocurrency. My husband has been keeping me updated--the whole thing is crazy...the value is literally just based on speculation and people's excitement over the bitcoin craze so it's super volatile. I mean, bitcoin has been around for years--I remember in college my husband and his roommates were talking about whether to mine it or not (never did) but we'd be pretty f-ing rich right now if they did and we sold it.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • @flockofmoosen3 omg could you imagine? Or even if you had bought like $100 back then. Apparently the next hot one is Ripple. Idk my eyes just kind of glaze over
  • @kinny512 hahaha, I asked my husband why they never mined the bitcoins and he was like, we weren't nerdy enough--we were smoking pot and listening to music. And that was a house full of computer science and engineering majors haha. yeah ripple, and I heard Kodak is coming out with something soon...ugh...

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • @flockofmoosen3 hahaha ok but valid excuse on his part! Well wish us luck on our litecoin and ripple ventures (as I’m rolling my eyes)