May 2018 Moms
Options

Due date check in 1/8: Week One 4/29-5/5

Weekly check in for people who are due the first week of May: 4/29-5/5

How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 

Any upcoming appointments?

What are are you looking forward to with this LO? Or what are you nervous  about?

Re: Due date check in 1/8: Week One 4/29-5/5

• Options
    @abhphilly So scary!! Glad everything turned out okay!  

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @abhphilly umm that’s scary!!! So glad everything turned out ok.
  • Options
    @abhphilly How scary!  So glad you guys are okay!

@ivyvines6 I am having trouble sleeping too if I don't put something between my legs.  I toss and turn all night.
  • Options
    How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?  24 week on Wednesday, viability!  Woohoo!  Baby is almost the size of a Philly cheesesteak.  I totally want a Philly cheesesteak right now. 

Not much this week.  I feel good, lots of movement and not too much heartburn.  Rant: I picked up my son the other day from my parents and my mom said “you’re 5 months?  You’re going to be huge!!”  Cool, thanks mom. She says she meant it as a compliment.  Lol. I mean, I put on a few extra holiday pounds, but I don’t think I’m much bigger than my first pregnancy. 

Nothing until next Thursday, glucose tolerance test. 

What are are you looking forward to with this LO? Or what are you nervous  about?
    I am looking forward to doing this again with the knowledge and experience gained from when ds was a newborn.  It was 2 weeks of stress on top of the hormone crash and absolute fatigue. I won’t put as much pressure on myself to ebf, and I won’t feel like a failure if I have to supplement early on. 
    I am nervous about the sleep situation with a toddler who half co-sleeps and I’m nervous about c-section recovery with a toddler who prefers mom :)
  • Options
    @NurseMarie9 You'll figure it out!

@squashandlaces It is really nice.  I also text him all my dumb questions that I don't want to ask my actual doctor.  He's actually friends with my regular OB and it's nice to know that I am in good hands.  I think it is good to not put as much pressure on yourself this time around.  That's my plan, too!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    24 weeks, 3 days
    April 27
    She's a cantaloupe! And I feel like a whale :(

See above, feeling whale-like.
    Also everyone in my house but me got the flu so I'm just sitting here in my Clorox bubble, paranoid that I'm next.

Glucose test tomorrow morning. Bring on the oversugared koolaid drink!

So excited to meet her and introduce her to her big brother. I'm nervous about balancing my time between the two and trying not to hurt DS's feelings when his little sister requires so much of me in the beginning but im sure it will all work out. 

@abhphilly so glad everyone was ok at your place! Scary stuff!!

@squashandlaces I have people telling me I'm huge too. Even if it's coming from a good place, I'm starting to get short-fused about it. 

@ivyvines6 I'm so excited for you to have your Anatomy scan!! Any guess on what sex you think baby is?
  • Options
    @onesmallcoconut no idea! I’m not investing too much into that since I had severe gender disappointment with J, but everyone else thinks it’s a girl. (They all thought that last time too though)
  • Options
    @ivyvines6 thats fair! Enjoy getting to see baby on screen :) it's always nice to get a peek at them
  • Options
    23+5, May 3, size of a box of Mac and Cheese
    @ivyvines6  this pain is killing me too. I think it's SPD, how does your doctor diagnose it?
    tomorrow, but just a boring OB appointment
    looking forward to having another baby, something I felt our family wasn't complete without.  Nervous about surviving the newborn stage and PPA

@abhphilly  omg I am so happy you and DW are ok!

• Options
    23+4, EDD 5/5. Size of a bunch of grapes!

I went to a friend's wedding last week and I think I caught a cold from that. Luckily, the mucus and phlegm is clear (for now), but I have a sore throat, tiredness, dry cough, some aches and chills. Feeling really bummed that I'm fighting an illness while pregnant. Just hoping it doesn't impact my little babe.

Tomorrow morning is my 24w appointment!! So excited but I do need to ask my OB about seeing if this cold or whatever is going to be severe.

What are are you looking forward to with this LO? Or what are you nervous about?
    Pictures! Tons of baby photos!
    My TTC journey:
    Me and DH: 30-35
    Unexplained infertility
    TTC #1 since 2015
    11/2015 - BFP!     12/2015 - MC  :'(
    IVF #1 July 2017 freeze all (20 eggs, 15 mature, 10 fert, 6 blasts, 4 PGS normal)
    FET #1 TBD  Surprise BFP 9/2017 while waiting for FET... hoping for the best!

Pregnancy Ticker