Babies on the Brain

WTO/TWW Week of 1/8

Feel free to add to this post throughout the week if your symptoms change or if you have any questions. 

If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here!

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

WTO - WAYDTGKU: 

TWW - Timing: 

TWW - Testing:   

CS/Q: 

R/R:

GTKY: Which celebrity chef would you want to make you dinner? 
*TW*
Me: 38 DH: 41
Married: 2016
BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19

Re: WTO/TWW Week of 1/8

• Feel free to add to this post throughout the week if your symptoms change or if you have any questions. 

If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 17/5

WTO - WAYDTGKU: 

TWW - Timing: -3, -1

TWW - Testing:   probably 1/12 - having dinner with one of DH's colleagues and I'm sure there will be wine. Testing early to be on the safe side. Otherwise I wouldn't test until 1/15 - day before AF is due. That's only if my temp doesn't tank and I start spotting. 

CS/Q: nope

R/R: DH is surprisingly optimistic about this cycle (and he's a huge pessimist). Having a hard time keeping my expectations down so I won't be crushed if it's a BFN. 

GTKY: What celebrity chef would you want to make you dinner? Probably Alex Guarnaschelli - frenchy food with butter? yes, please .... 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 FX for you! Glad DH is being more optimistic than usual!

Okay I have to answer this GTKY even though I'm not actually TTC yet   :D

Probably Giadda di Laurentis, because Italian. And I have to say, as much as I love Bobby Flay, I don't do spicy and he does, lol. (I'm currently on a Beat Bobby Flay kick, thank you DVR!)

Also, as a side note...totally met Alton Brown when he was here in KC a year and a half ago! TW child - He was the first celebrity my son met (just a few months old), Property Brothers came next, haha.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Loading the player...
  • @catlady2015 It can be so hard when H is being so optimistic and we work so hard to keep our expectations in order. H was more let down then I was last month and that was hard to see too. 
    @CecilB93 yesss for Giadda! Italian is so yummmyyy! And I'm jealous you met Alton Brown! I LOVE him in cutthroat kitchen!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 8 (ugh I thought it was 6 - i really hope H doesn't miss O!)

WTO - WAYDTGKU: PNV's, charting. going to start HIO now once my back allows.

TWW - Timing: 

TWW - Testing:   

CS/Q: nothinngg

R/R: My back sucks so HIO seems impossible and H is going to be gone for a few days soon and I  don't want him to miss too much of FW but I have a bad feeling he's going to get stuck and we're going to miss the entire window this month. ughhh.

GTKY: Which celebrity chef would you want to make you dinner? Chuck Hughes! But I would also be up for trying Guy Fearri (sp?) as well - pub food is my jammm! 
  • @kristah2 - what's up with your back?? back pain is awful. :( I'm sorry you're hurting! (and even sorrier you might have to miss FW this month)
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 I'm not completely sure. Pain is isolated in my right shoulder blade and neck to the point I can hardly move. I saw a chiropractor this afternoon and he is thinking everything just tensed up so bad and needs to be released. He did a couple adjustments and I'm back Friday so hopefully it does some good asap. 

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 12

WTO - WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping/charting, HIO

CS/Q: Nothing too interesting on my chart just yet!

R/R: I learned some things today through the magic of google/searching on TB. I was trying to track CM this cycle, and wondering why it would make any sense for me to have EWCM/watery CM on and off from like, 2 days after my period ended - turns out the answer is my weird PCOS hormones.  The same reason that I was turning OPK's like every day last cycle even way before O... LH is always just hanging around. So looks like I'm gonna stick with temping and just HIO often during WTO, and hoping for the best! Bodies are weird. I'm glad I looked it up though because that was getting confusing.

GTKY: Which celebrity chef would you want to make you dinner? My answer was inspired by @CecilB93 - I would choose Alton Brown, but only if he would let me watch him cook and teach me fun facts like an episode of Good Eats :)

@catlady2015 FX for you!
    @kristah2 Hope your back gets back to normal fast - back pain sucks.
  • @diaphena - glad you figured out why your body was being so weird!! Temping should still help you a lot to narrow down your fertile window. Hopefully it won't take you long but after a couple months, you get to know what CD you're most likely to ovulate so you can kind of plan for that day. :) 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 FX for you on the early testing!

@CecilB93 Alton Brown is hilarious. I follow him on Facebook and his cat posts always make me smile.

@kristah2 I'm sorry that HIO is painful for you right now :( Hopefully the chiropractor will have helped, and YH will make it home in time!

@diaphena I've actually read that OPKs aren't useful for people with PCOS, actually. I hope you'll get a handle on your cycle soon, though! It's not fun being confused all the time.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 9

WTO - WAYDTGKU: The usual.

CS/Q: None right now, as my chart suuuuuucks. I keep forgetting to temp.

R/R: None right now. DH made his appointment for his SA, so that was good, and we were gonna go to a movie tonight, but I had an anxiety attack and we went home instead. So today was a mixed bag.

GTKY: Which celebrity chef would you want to make you dinner? I'm honestly not that into celebrity chefs, which is funny, considering I'm a cook. I just think a lot of them are overrated, and more than a few annoy the crap out of me. The only one I can think of is Julia Child, and she's dead.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020