April 2018 Moms
Options

twatwaffle tuesday 1/9

Re: twatwaffle tuesday 1/9

• Options
    I had to reschedule my oil change from last week to today. The dipshit who ‘changed it’ and wrote me in for a loaner really didn’t do anything. Got there this morning and had to scramble back to my chiropractor in my car, go back to the garage, pick up a clerk, and drop myself off at the hospital for my glucose test. Hopefully the car is done or someone can pick me up after the blood draw.  :|
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    that is really creepy @frenchiekinplusone ! Maybe she really wants to be a grandma?
  • Options
    @peppersmith22 no idea. The way she asked about whether I have a due date “scheduled” I have to imagine she has no children, lol. We honestly know nothing about each other at all so I couldn’t even begin to guess. So weird. 

@okayrunner WTF is that!! I could never imagine asking anyone that aside from my very best friend who just had a baby because we share all of the TMI prego details. What do you even say to that?! I always imagine myself being a snarky bitch and answering the question then asking them how much weight they’ve gained this year, but don’t know if I have the balls lol
    Me: 31  DH: 32
    Married: 10/3/15 
    TTC: May 2017
    BFP: 7/20/17
    EDD: 3/29/18
  • Options
    Mine is also weather related... I am flying back to Michigan this Friday for my baby shower which is on Sunday. I thought I was going to get lucky because the temps are going up a bit Thursday (into the 50's) but I just read that it's going to snow another 8 inches Friday night and be back down to single digit temps by Saturday. Now I'm worried some friends and family may not be able to make the shower if the snow gets too bad. Considering I lived in Michigan for 29 years I knew this was a possibility but I was really hoping I would get lucky! Ugh. :(  
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 ugh that sucks. Hopefully it will end up being smaller than they are predicting and the roads will be clear by Sunday so nobody has any issues! Also fx for no flight issues for you on Friday. I’ll be sharing the same anxieties for my Feb 3rd shower I’m sure... my dad’s side of the family who all live in the mountains of western MA (2+ hours away) have already declined the invites, I’m assuming to avoid having to cancel at the last minute due to weather. God I hate winter! 
    Me: 31  DH: 32
    Married: 10/3/15 
    TTC: May 2017
    BFP: 7/20/17
    EDD: 3/29/18
  • Options
    @frenchiekinplusone I shouldn't have any flight issues because I am flying in early Friday and then out again on Monday. I have some family and friends (including both of my sisters and my mom) that live on the other side of the state though so I am most worried about them being able to do the 3 hour drive. 

• Options
    @JJMNO1616 - fx the snow isn’t an issue!
    Pregnancy Ticker