September 2018 Moms

Expanding waistline

Hello, I’m Megan. I’m an expecting STM in Texas. I’ve heard that you show earlier with your second and I know to expect a first trimester bloat but... I feel like my waist is expanding at an alarming rate! Anyone have any experience with this the second time around?

Re: Expanding waistline

• I feel like I’m definitely getting plumper. I feel crazy!
    im 6 weeks STM.
    Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 5+3, and I had already posted in randoms thread this weekend that I had to break out my maternity jeans...because my up 3 sizes from normal jeans were killing me even doing the hair tie trick. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 4w3d here and I am bloating up like a balloon. I'm pretty chubby so I don't expect to actually show anytime soon. But I still have all my maternity clothes from last time and I already asked DH to get them from the attic for me. Last time, I tried to go as long as I could in real pants, because I didn't want to spend the money. This time, I'm gonna slip into the comfy maternity pants the first chance I get!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yes, me too! I felt super bloated and noticed my pants weren't fitting as well as they used to. I'm hoping things settle down a bit because I'm like how in the heck am I going to be able to wait to tell work? Last time around I think I made it to 18 weeks. We'll see about this one!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ugh! Yes the bloat! STM here. I’m embracing the comfy/maternity. Picked myself up some new under belly leggings to start with. I didn’t start showing until 16-20 weeks the first time. Not so sure I will make it to that this time. 
  • *lurking from July*
    STM here and I was fairly small to begin with. With DS I didn't show until about 17 wks. This time around I started to notice around 12 wks. A lot is still bloat but I can feel the hard roundness under my belly. Doctor said that everything happens sooner the second time around.