July 2017 Moms

Teething??

Ok. For the last 1.5 weeks, LO has been gnawing on his hands and had a cough. Now, inthe last 2 days, LO has had a really runny nose, very red cheeks, and been fussier than normal. I’m thinking teething, but can’t feel anything in his mouth. Thoughts? I feel bad because he seems to not feel well! He will be 6 months on the 12th, so I know it is about time for it

Re: Teething??

• Might just be a cold, my LO is kind of always gnawing on his hands. Ped said teeth are coming might it might be a long while since they're his first. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My LO got his bottom 2 teeth around 4.5 months.  He had some of those symptoms but also had a couple of colds around that time, so I don't know if they were teething related.  He also has been drooling and gnawing on his hands for months!
  • Loading the player...
  • DS got his bottom two teeth at 3.5 months. I was shocked as his older brothers didn’t get teeth until after 6 months. So it’s very possible he’s getting them if he’s showing all the signs. Could be a cold though. Oftentimes you don’t know until they pop!
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker