April 2018 Moms
Options

Highs/lows for the week

what’s one high you had for this week? 

Whats one low you have had for this week? 

Re: Highs/lows for the week

• Options
    Two highlights - today my coworker bought me birthday lunch since I’m off tomorrow; and Monday night I only woke up twice in the night to pee!

Lowlights - it’s freakin cold, and I wonder if I’m getting hemorrhoids. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Highlight: I’m sitting here in the living room rocking my “baby” (he’s 2.5) remember all of the sleepless nights of him fighting me, crying and all of the wakeful days where he’s too busy to sow down and snuggle. These moments are precious (even if they are sparked by me throwing in the towel because he’s keeping his sister up lol). Ooh, and dd 6 lost her first tooth today!!  

Lowlights: I get random joint pain when my diet is crappy. Holidays were bad choices and yesterday I got almost no sleep due to wrist pain. I ended up buying a wrist brace before work that helped a lot!  Fortunately the pain is better now and I’m reminding myself why eating in a way that makes me feel great is so important!  Cauliflower crust pizza, anyone? 
  • Options
    mcb2016 said:
    Highlight: had a 24 week growth scan and baby girl is doing great so far. Even with the single umbilical artery she is Estimated 1 pound and 11 oz already. 

lowlight: They couldn't get a good view of her heart for the echo which means I'm back at the mfm at the end of the month. 
    @mcb2016, I've single artery(SUA) too. Is there a thread in this board discussing This? My doctor said n need to worry about it. What does your doctor think?
  • Options
    @Mamapema - yes, there is a thread. Search at the bottom of the page to limit to our BM group if you want.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mamapema @g_amoss  I have not been able to find the sua thread. I looked like crazy after my 20 week ultrasound. 

My dr said the heart, kidneys and cord develop at the same time so when they see a sua they check to make sure the heart and kidneys are fine. I'm also having monthly growth ultrasounds at the mfm because it can cause growth restriction. Are you having a girl? I've heard it's more common in girls.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Lowlight: got to experience my doctor cancelling a 8am  appointment at 7:25am on Monday. I'm always so excited so it was a bummer but totally understand that it was likely due to a delivery or something 

Highlight : Saw a different doctor today in the practice that I LOVED. Kind of wrote him off since I wanted a female doctor but I think I'll continue with him (he's very supportive of non medicated births). Also passed the GD tests and found out I get ultrasounds monthly due to gestational hypertension (very minor hypertension, but I get to see LO more). 
  • Options
    low- i have to go out of town this week for work which consist of sitting in meetings all day from like 7 am to 8 pm.  I am not excited for this, it happens once a year and I dread it every time. 

high -I get to see my nephews that live out of state this weekend and am very excited. this will be the last time until I have my own little one. 
  • Options
    mcb2016 said:
    @mamapema @g_amoss  I have not been able to find the sua thread. I looked like crazy after my 20 week ultrasound. 

My dr said the heart, kidneys and cord develop at the same time so when they see a sua they check to make sure the heart and kidneys are fine. I'm also having monthly growth ultrasounds at the mfm because it can cause growth restriction. Are you having a girl? I've heard it's more common in girls.  
    @mcb2016 sorry, i just saw your reply. I'm having a boy. I didn't see a thread either. I'm not getting another u/s until 32weeks. I got u/s one at 20 weeks, they think I shouldn't get monthly scans. My OB has been in business for over 30 yrs. She thinks everything is fine. I'm trying so hard not to worry.