2nd Trimester

Vaccinations: Yay or Nay???

babygunn2018babygunn2018 member
edited January 2018 in 2nd Trimester
I have already done my research on vaccinations and I don’t plan to vaccinate my child at all. I don’t believe in outsourcing my role as a parent to the government nor the medical industry. I also don’t allow the very people who create vaccinations or benefit from me vaccinating to be my only source of information on the topic of vaccinations. I only want to consider what other women are doing about vaccinations. With that being said, Vaccinations: Yay or Nay?

Re: Vaccinations: Yay or Nay???

• Loading the player...
  • I’m definitely not a troll and this post was not made just to spark debate. And you’re right, your input won’t determine my decision at all lol. I’ve done my research and there are plenty of parents who have not vaccinated their child and still did not experience anything tragic from not doing so.  I don’t plan to put my child in school but homeschool so the school system doesn’t factor in anyway. It doesn’t make since to inject my child with all these chemicals just to protect other people. You may think it’s crazy and obviously the majority rules on the topic of vaccinations but it doesn’t change my position on it. I wish people would grow up and stop being so defensive and disrespectful when someone holds a different position than their own. I don’t think it’s wrong to vaccinate if you do and I don’t think it’s wrong if you don’t. I just simply chose not to because of my own reasons and yes not trusting the medical industry nor the government is one of them. Anyways, we are all parents just trying to do what we think is best for our children just in different ways. All the disrespect is not necessary. Smdh
  • I’m definitely not a troll and this post was not made just to spark debate. And you’re right, your input won’t determine my decision at all lol. I’ve done my research and there are plenty of parents who have not vaccinated their child and still did not experience anything tragic from not doing so.  I don’t plan to put my child in school but homeschool so the school system doesn’t factor in anyway. It doesn’t make since to inject my child with all these chemicals just to protect other people. You may think it’s crazy and obviously the majority rules on the topic of vaccinations but it doesn’t change my position on it. I wish people would grow up and stop being so defensive and disrespectful when someone holds a different position than their own. I don’t think it’s wrong to vaccinate if you do and I don’t think it’s wrong if you don’t. I just simply chose not to because of my own reasons and yes not trusting the medical industry nor the government is one of them. Anyways, we are all parents just trying to do what we think is best for our children just in different ways. All the disrespect is not necessary. Smdh
    QFP
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
    To the bolded: Baaaahahahahahhaa ok sure 

To the rest: Don your tinfoil hat and stay away from me and my kids 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hahahaha the sensitive nature of the topic is hilarious. You guys slay me. 
  • You call vaccinations good sense? 
  • babygunn2018babygunn2018 member
    edited January 2018
    ***Removed for TOU Violation***
  • I'm pretty sure the only delusional one here is the one with the conspiracy theories spewing out...

Seeing as how you are so "enlightened" why grace us with your presence at all? If you are so certain why post this? Actually big brother is
    probably watching I suggest breaking out that tin foil hat and go off the grid that is really the only way to be safe from "the man" until society gets "woke"

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• stillcozystillcozy member
    edited January 2018
    ***Removed for TOS Violation***
    qfp
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Lol well I’m sorry to here about your moms fight with cancer. I’m sure that’s added to your strong feelings about medical interventions. Is she ever really had cancer anyway, they also misdiagnose people. Anyways I’m confident that my family will be just fine. Thanks
  • Guys this poor woman is clearly too far gone to even have a rational conversation with. The best we can do is hope we live far away from her and her at risk family. I can’t believe people truly have those kinds of thoughts about modern medicine. Makes me super sad for the poor kid who will be educated by her via homeschooling and continue the vicious cycle of misinformation. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"