June 2018 Moms

Freebies and Deals

Re: Freebies and Deals

• Found this today for moms in the Northeastern US only, unfortunately. :frowning:
    https://www.noobiebox.com/products/noobie-box-pregnancy-edition
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • @Dashaina I was so excited until I got to the checkout and saw they charge $6.95 for shipping :( I didn’t see anything in the box that I wanted $6.95 worth.  Bummer!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have Amazon Prime and started a registry and bought something but there was no option for a box, only an item- a rattle or a pacifier, each about $2. I’ll go back and check but maybe I missed the window? Did it last week. 
  • @Miz_Liz really?? That's Bs (about them charging shipping!). I really can't stand "freebies" like that. Like the diapers samples for $5.95 shipping? Or those nursing covers and baby footlees rights for $14 something for shipping. It's like come on companies! Send us some actual free stuff! Lol On a side note I made an IRL for the first time in months (my last IRL I met back in June just left Panama with her kids and their live aboard sail boat 3 wks ago) and she is in CA (she's moving here in March for at least a year) anyway.. She went to buy buy baby for me and got my free bag of goodies and is going to target for me to pick up my bag there this week! Here's the buy buy freebie bag. (she is bringing it to me in 2 weeks when they come for a quick visit) 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Pregnancy leggings are $14 at Target online if you have a Redcard. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 40% off everything at Pink Blush Maternity now through Friday

25% off at Madewell, including their maternity jeans
  • this is what i got from the amazon baby box :) 
  • Motherhood Maternity has great Cyber Monday deals and doorbusters..lots of long sleeve shirts for $5, $10, $15 and $20! I just spent wayyyyyyy too much money...considering I have an entire maternity wardrobe already from DS. But I'm justifying it with this pregnancy being the opposite season. I had DS in Dec.

Use code 10M493118 for extra 10% off Motherhood
  • Oh and if you don't already have Ebates, use my referral link and get the widget for your web browser. It'll tell you when you're shopping on a website that offers cash back, Motherhood has 2.5% cash back right now so I got an extra $8 or so bucks coming back my way just for shopping there with Ebates. It's free too. I love saving money.
    https://www.ebates.com/r/REBECC29869?eeid=28187
  • Um, is @BumpAdmin ever going to sticky this for us?
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @sabby2 actually not sure if we asked for this one but it would be nice 
  • Reviving this zombie thread - toys r us/ babies r us had the Graco 4 in 1 convertible car seat for 97.98!! Says 197.98 but below it states when added to cart it takes $100 off. 

https://m.toysrus.com/product?productId=57995556
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sunshineandwhiskey I saw that on FB, great deal!!!!! We have that seat for DS and absolutely love it. So easy to use. Highly recommend.
  • @TravelingCouple same! We have two for DD right now in each vehicle and we ordered two more haha! 
    Married March 2016
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Baby Box - https://www.babyboxco.com/

This program was run as a pilot just after my DD was born. They have expanded it, and is available in parts of Canada and the US. There is a 20 minute safe sleep educational video component which is well done, and then you are able to get your Baby Box. I did the training, and will be getting my Box sometime in February. 

The Baby Box Co., inspired by a Finnish tradition, is an innovative, integrated program equipping parents with education and resources to give their babies a safe start in life. Baby Boxes can be used as a safe sleep space for a baby's first five to six months of life.

Our Baby Boxes, made from durable cardboard, are proactively certified to meet all applicable tenets of the safety standards for bassinets. 

Mama to a wonderful DD - Sep 2015, Wife to my DH since 2011, 2 dogs, a cat, and hoping to add No. 2 in May/June 2018. Canadian.
    5 - IUIs, 3 - IVF retrievals, 2- failed transfers (fresh, and frozen), PGS on second IVF resulted in 1 perfect emby, and DD. 
    3rd IVF w PGS resulted in 3! perfect embys. 1st transfer - Sep 2017 2 more on ice. 
  • Target is going a $15 gift card with $75 purchase on baby essentials right now.
  • @rnielsen321 thanks for the tip!  Are they sending you the baby box by mail?  I just went through all the videos and quiz but it tells me I need to go pick up the box at one of their centers...  Would much prefer getting via mail if possible.
  • Babylist.com has free Hello Baby Boxes, similar to the Amazon boxes. You just have to create a registry, add three things from their store, three things using their toolbar, and add a shipping address. They will email you when your box is on its way. Must live in the U.S.
    Below is a video of what is in the January box.
    https://www.babylist.com/hello-baby/box
  • @juliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I believe you can get it sent to you for a small fee.  I have a number of places to pick up near me... so I am going to do a pick up.  The program is really great!
    Mama to a wonderful DD - Sep 2015, Wife to my DH since 2011, 2 dogs, a cat, and hoping to add No. 2 in May/June 2018. Canadian.
    5 - IUIs, 3 - IVF retrievals, 2- failed transfers (fresh, and frozen), PGS on second IVF resulted in 1 perfect emby, and DD. 
    3rd IVF w PGS resulted in 3! perfect embys. 1st transfer - Sep 2017 2 more on ice. 
  • I was looking at my registry, per my UO, and just want to give you a heads up that the 4Moms Breeze play yard is on sale on Amazon for $199, usually $299. Not sure if this will last, hopefully it will for our shower. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• srb1028srb1028 member
    edited January 2018
    I received my Amazon baby box in the mail this week. I have included a picture of all the items above. I was amazed by the amount of samples and full size items I received! In addition to the baby box, I also received 1 free gift from Amazon of my choosing from their "list of items". I chose a Burts Bees changing table cover sheet, valued at $15.99. I believe it's already listed above in comments, but to qualify for this you have to be a prime member on Amazon, create a baby registry, fulfill a "checklist" of baby items added to your registry, and have a $10 purchase made from your registry. I just made the purchase myself so I didn't have to wait for the box. Also with Amazon, if $1000 worth of items is purchased from your registry, you will get $100 "baby bucks" toward diapers and wipes from Amazon! I will definitely be encouraging my friends and family to buy items from Amazon or at least the higher price tag items. 

I also signed up on www.babylist.com for a free box which was also very simple to qualify for, as listed in comments above. In addition, I signed up for some free offers from Gerber, Similac and Enfamil. It is uncertain what they will send but it could be anything from free samples to coupons for their products. I will take whichever they want to give! Hope this helps you ladies
    26 y/o FTM (biologically)
    1 Child - Son - 9 y/o
    Married - DH 27 y/o 
    BFP: 10/13/17
    EDD: 6/22/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • For the babylist box I saw you have to wait for them to email you after you "qualify". Has anyone received one yet?
  • @ramblebee I’m not sure but I was trying to figure out if I could get one and it said that your registry had to have been created after 12/27/17. It seems like they don’t make it as easy as other places to get the box. 
    *TW LC*

• @krashke I saw that too and I put maybe 3 things on a registry when i first signed up last month so I started over to fit in the new time window. I guess I will sit tight and see what happens. Will keep everyone posted.
  • I have a little notification box on my babylist account that says I've qualified (I completed all the tasks on 12/30/17 when I signed up), but I need to wait until they email me. It's been more than a week, but no email yet.

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Are there any good email lists or sites to watch for diaper deals? Want to start my stockpile
  • If anyone is looking for maternity clothes, PinkBlush has an extra 50% off clearance today! Use code SAVEONSALE. Lots of tops around $10 and free shipping in the US. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Carter's has extra 30% off clearance today so total 75% off. 
  • @sheswifty I wish we knew boy or girl. I'd definitely buy some more sleepers. We've unfortunately exhausted the gender neutral selection there for now.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Target's giving a $10 gift card with 2 diaper packs. I think they include Huggies, honest company, and seventh generation diapers super packs. Might be a good deal if you're trying to build a stash. Deal ends today though!

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Found this deal for an online breastfeeding course through medela. It's usually $25 but with this promo code BRUEgX74fR (that doesn't appear to expire) it's free! Sign up was quick and easy. https://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/breastfeeding-university

• I’m so sad! Hopefully it doesn’t take them long to restock!
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Extra 20% off Amazon Brand Diapers for prime members - about 14cents per diaper (size 1), which isn't too bad.  Apparently they compare to the Honest Brand as far as hypoallergenic and stuff.  Reviews are a little all over right now too since they are new. 
    Married March 2016
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I posted this in the questions thread this week where we were discussing IKEA Hemnes dressers but I thought I would add it here because they seem to be a popular option for nursery's. 

Hemnes dressers are 20% off (at least in the US) until February 11th. 
    *TW LC*

• I know someone mentioned The Baby Box Co. earlier in this thread but it's available for Wisconsin residents now. All you have to do is register, watch 17 short (30 second to 2 minute) videos and take a quick quiz to get one. They only have 4 pick up locations for the box which are all in the Milwaukee area but they'll also ship to you for free. They said I should have mine in about 2 weeks! I'll report back with what's in the box :smile:
  • So I have these gift cards that I got from my first ever Dr's visit/confirmation appt, and if anyone wants the code for one/them, PM me and I can send them your way:
    $35 off at PregnancyPillow.com
    $45 off at HotHips.com
    $35 off at BreastPads.com

I have to look in to a few more sites to see if I'm interested in any of their products before offering the coupons, too.

And I used a couple of them last night because I was over-tired and thought buying 3 customized pacifiers and only paying for shipping was a great idea (I mean, maybe? Now I'll have 2 pacifiers with his name on them, and one with a mustache and I don't remember what it says, but.... okay)... and these codes came up for both sites I used:

Use Promo Code "4011CC" for $50.00 OFF your entire order at www.carseatcanopy.com

Use Promo Code "4011SS" for $40.00 OFF your entire order at www.sevenbaby.com

Use Promo Code "4011NP" for $40.00 OFF your entire order at www.nursingpillow.com

Use Promo Code "4011UC" for $35.00 OFF your entire order at www.uddercovers.com

Use Promo Code "4011MB" for $35.00 OFF your entire order at www.milkbands.com

Use Promo Code "4011HS" for $30.00 OFF your entire order at www.hotslings.com

Use Promo Code "4011BB" for $40.00 OFF your entire order at www.bellybuttonband.com

Use Promo Code "4011BL" for $50.00 OFF your entire order at www.babyleggings.com

Use Promo Code "4011BP" for $35.00 OFF your entire order at www.breastpads.com

Use Promo Code "4011RB" for $60.00 OFF your entire order at www.rufflebuns.com

Use Promo Code "4011BA" for $40.00 OFF your entire order at www.babsybooks.com

Use Promo Code "4011BF" for $40.00 OFF your entire order at www.babiesfirstbooks.com

Use Promo Code "4011HH" for $60.00 OFF your entire order at www.hothips.com

Use Promo Code "4011EK" for $35.00 OFF your entire order at www.eskimokids.com

Use Promo Code "4011HT" for $35.00 OFF your entire order at www.hoodedtowels.com

Use Promo Code "4011IC" for $30.00 OFF your entire order at www.icoil.com

Use Promo Code "4011LF" for $35.00 OFF your entire order at www.littlefans.com

The codes were the same for both purchases, so I'm thinking that you can use them more than once, but I have no idea. So, if anyone wants to use them, have at it.

Do keep in mind that it's not like $5 for shipping, it's usually $10-$15, so that's really how they're still making their money. But, that's still not that bad for a nursing pillow or nursing cover or whatever.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• aharv77aharv77 member
    edited February 2018
    Burt's Bees Baby has up to 80% off on their sale items. Sizes left seem kind of spotty but they have really cute organic cotton crib sheets for $8 each or 2-packs for $12. I grabbed sheets and a crib skirt and few little sleepers! 

ETA: words are difficult
  • @harveyabbey77 Thanks! I officially made my first baby clothes purchase. :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker