Baby Names

Help with Boy Name

My husband and I are getting desperate in our hunt for a third boys name. The name needs to go with Declan Luke and Callen Thomas.  To make things more interesting, the third boy (who is nameless) is a twin with Callen Thomas.  Also, our last name is Lenahan and we'd like to stick with something Irish (my maiden name is Murphy), but definitely not a requirement at this point.  (No names are: Aiden and anything that sounds too similar to Callen)

Thanks in advance!

Re: Help with Boy Name

• Tawny87Tawny87 member
    edited January 2018
    I don't know if Cameron is too close to Callen, but we get a lot of compliments on my son's name and it is more Scots but still in the Scots Irish genre.

ETA: just re-read your post, congratulations on twins, it's so amazing being a twin mom! My twin daughters are 4.
  • Seamus
    Sean
    Patrick
    Riley 
    Ronan
    Cormac
    Dermot 

• Loading the player...
  • How about Murphy??!!
  • Murphy
    Elliot
    Sean
    Finley
    Finnegan
    Barnabas
    Conall
    Desmond
    Duane
    Eamon
    Murdoch
    Neil
    Phineas
    Rory
  • Lachlan
    Finn
    Sean
    Seamus nn Shea
    Liam
    William
    Connor
    Donovan
    Brady
    Rowan
    Quinn
    Sullivan
    Brendan
    Brennan

Love the idea of Murphy as the middle name!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • I was also going to suggest Murphy as a middle name!  Really like Connor Murphy or Sean Murphy with your sib set
  • Another poster to suggest using Murphy as the middle name!  I think that it's so perfect for you.  Some ideas

Benjamin Murphy 
    Blaine Murphy 
    Cole Murphy 
    Connor Murphy 
    Finn Murphy 
    Graham Murphy
    Gregory Murphy 
    James Murphy 
    Jonathan Murphy 
    Jack Murphy 
    Jude Murphy 
    Niles Murphy 
    Patrick Murphy
    Quinn Murphy 
    Reid Murphy 
    Ross Murphy 
    Taylor Murphy 

• Thanks everyone for your responses and help!!!   My husband and I definitely debated a few of your suggestions.  We also thought about using Murphy, but I probably should have put that we're both from really huge families, so Murphy as a middle name has been done a lot.  We also loved your Irish name suggestions!  Unfortunately most of those names are already in use too. :wink:
    Anyways, we did finally make a decision after never ending discussions these past 4 days.
    We decided to go with Brooks Peter as the final boys name.  A little out of the box from Declan and Callen, but we still unique enough in our families. 

Thank you again!!!!  I so appreciate your time and thoughts!!