TWW Friday 01/05

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Typical LP Length:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: In honor of the bomb cyclone making its way along the east coast, tell us about the craziest weather experience you've been through!  Unless you are on the east coast right now, in which case, how are you doing???

Re: TWW Friday 01/05

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 22/9

Typical LP Length: 14

Timing: not great

Testing: for NO good reason i tested this morning and obviously, nothing.  Someone needs to talk me off a ledge.

R/R: don't let me pee on anything else, please.

CS/Q: For the past four months, i have gotten super sick during the TWW, bronchitis, flu, sinus infection.  That's weird right?  I'm debating if it warrants a call to the doctor, or if they will just chalk it up to really unfortunate timing and a shitty immune system....

GTKY: In honor of the bomb cyclone making its way along the east coast, tell us about the craziest weather experience you've been through!  Unless you are on the east coast right now, in which case, how are you doing???    Good luck to you east coasters - i remember the Chicago Blizzaster of 2011, where we had to send out a search party to find my car under a 4 ft snow drift, and i would be happy to never again see 2 feet of snow at once in my lifetime.

• @jengibre_zorro - I'm trying to remember where I was Winter of 2011... I think we got it bad but not like... BAD, bad. I'm pretty sure I had to go to work the next day, but at like 2pm, so the parking lot was cleared just in time. However, I had no shovel, so I had to dig my car out with a large popcorn bowl. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/7

Typical LP Length: Don't know

Timing: Pretty good

Testing: Hopefully not... 

R/R: Just SS which can be annoying... 

This morning when H went to hug me goodbye, he accidentally grazed one of my boobs. I actually let out a yelp. My poor boobs have been sore for 5 days now. While annoying, I try to remember my body is just doing it's thing. 

CS/Q: I dunno how to post it. But I think it looks "pretty" so I'm hopeful.

GTKY: In honor of the bomb cyclone making its way along the east coast, tell us about the craziest weather experience you've been through!  Unless you are on the east coast right now, in which case, how are you doing??? I personally don't think I've experienced too awful of weather issues... I went to college up in the UP of Michigan. One year, a friend, an ex boyfriend, and myself decided to wake up early and drive from MI to KY for Thanksgiving. The weather was awful, the wind was awful, the roads were awful. My ex pulled over a few times to barf on the side of the road because he was so nervous about driving. I was asleep in the passenger seat.  :D

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 22/2

Typical LP Length:13 days

Timing: -3, -1, O, O+1

Testing: Nope

R/R: Rave: Have my first accupuncture appointment today. Looking forward to it! Rant: It's 3 degrees out.

CS/Q: None

GTKY: Craziest weather experience: OnDecember 26, 2004 there was a massive tsunami in SE Asia. I was unaware of the tsunami and instead was enjoying a beach vacation with family off the coast of Kenya. We all decided to go for a swim and once in the water we realized we were absolutely surrounded by thousands of jelly fish. We all got out of the water and a couple of people walking by told us about the tsunami in Asia. The next 24 hours the tides were all messed up. The water kept pulling way way out which was bit scary. The moon that night was also humongous. Will never forget it!

• @kimberbeep - i'm pretty sure digging your car out with a popcorn bowl would be the gif of the century if it existed.  I feel like that's a metaphor for my life lately, ha!  :D
  • kobrien827kobrien827 member
    edited January 2018
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 15/4

Typical LP Length: 15

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O

Testing: Probably not til AF is near or late. Those BFNs are brutal.

R/R: Its Friday! I usually work Saturdays but am off tomorrow so I am getting the F out of here ASAP.

CS/Q: nadaaaa

GTKY: In honor of the bomb cyclone making its way along the east coast, tell us about the craziest weather experience you've been through! Unless you are on the east coast right now, in which case, how are you doing??? @jengibre_zorro Mine is also the 2011 Blizzard! I wasnt in the city but in southern IL for school but saw pictures of so many cars abandoned on LSD. Are you still in Chi?

*edited for formatting. Why has bump been so slow recently??
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/7

Typical LP Length: 12

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Testing: I may or may not had a complete lapse of judgement last night and POAS, you will never know, I’ve blacked out the utter ridiculousness xD

R/R: TGIF and I’m off - BUT - I have to go to the DMV today :( and I’m going to show up to work on my day off and try and talk to my boss about this promotion. He has to put it in the system by 1/6 and he hasn’t even had a conversation with me, he just said yeah we’re gonna do it. I want a salary discussion, for Pete’s sake! My boss lives out of town (like I’m in SoCal he lives in NorCal) and he’s never here. I told him on Tuesday we needed to talk and on Wednesday he just up and left and went to NorCal. He’s here today on a fluke - so I’m gonna catch him. Why is this my responsibility?!

CS/Q: temp still high, yay

GTKY: Worst weather has got to be when I almost missed my flight home because we literally got snowed in, in the car, on the freeway, en route to the airport in Iceland.

<3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • @jengibre_zorro Sorry to hear that you keep getting sick in the TWW! Not sure what a dr would tell you. Maybe try some immune boosting measures like elderberry chews?
    @kimberbeep I love how your ex was so nervous that he was barfing and you were unphased, asleep in the car haha Oh and I agree, digging your car out with a popcorn bowl would be a great FML gif.
    @kobrien827 Yay for being off tomorrow, enjoy! I'm working, boo
    @jengibre_zorro @kobrien827 I'm also in the midwest but don't remember that 2011 blizzard. We must have not gotten it. Cars abandoned on LSD sounds crazy!

• @jaylii - wow, i think i would freak out if i saw a ton of jellyfish that close to shore!
    @kobrien827 - we have since moved to Michigan.  Because we are gluttons for punishment
    @leafyarch - The weather in Iceland is terrifing.  I seriously thought i would die at multiple points driving, and all the locals were just like, this is just a Tuesday in May, American girl!
  • @jengibre_zorro I’m not a good voice of reason for not peeing on things. I started testing on NYE bc I didn’t want to drink if I was KU....well that spiraled into testing every day! It’s not good for your sanity so good luck! Also, was your LP longer the months you were sick? 

@kimberbeep and now I want popcorn lol

@jaylii I wrote a paper on that tsunami so I remember when it happened, isn’t Mother Nature crazy how something so far away from you can still affect you.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO:  25/13

Typical LP Length: 13

Timing: not as good as I thought I guess

Testing: I’ve seen so many BFNs this week. I’ll hang out here for another day or so until AF fully shows

R/R: well I finally started spotting after my body has been playing games with me for a week. I’ve never had major PMS symptoms but I guess you’re normal til you’re not :( rave: it’s friday, we have no plans this weekend but I’m excited to just chill

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: In 2010, got stuck on the eastern side of Lake Michigan during a lake effect blizzard, dropped a foot of snow in an hour, I’ve never seen, nor do I want to see that again!

• @nmbrcrnchr1 - everything was the same length! Maybe i'm just allergic to ovulating or something....
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 19/8

Typical LP Length: 12 days 

Timing: -2,-1,O, +1

Testing: None yet but getting antsy; need a distraction!

GTKY: In honor of the bomb cyclone making its way along the east coast, tell us about the craziest weather experience you've been through!  Unless you are on the east coast right now, in which case, how are you doing???

NYC here! Just got inundated with snow. They originally called for 1-3 inches but we ended up with about a foot! The wind was insane! Another crazy weather experience I have been through was Superstorm Sandy in 2012.