Babies on the Brain

WTO/TWW Week of 1/1

Feel free to add to this post throughout the week if your symptoms change or if you have any questions. 

If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here!

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

WTO - WAYDTGKU: 

TWW - Timing: 

TWW - Testing:   

CS/Q: 

R/R:

GTKY: Did you make a New Year's Resolution? If so, share! If not, why not? 
*TW*
Me: 38 DH: 41
Married: 2016
BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19

Re: WTO/TWW Week of 1/1

• Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD/DPO: 10

WTO - WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping, charting, OPK's, HIO

TWW - Timing: 

TWW - Testing:   

CS/Q: nothing, got a flashing smiley face on CBAD this am, so time to get frisky!

R/R: It's a new year, and there was a LOT of crap that went down last year for DH and I. Here's hoping that this year is more settled and we can move forward instead of merely reacting to things that get dumped on us. 

GTKY: Did you make a New Year's Resolution? If so, share! If not, why not? I did - I need a more serene headspace. I resolved to not stress about all the little things so much. I'm making myself crazy and so many things are out of my control right now. I hope working out more and taking some extra time for myself will help. 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • CD1 for me. I’ll do the rest when I get home from work. 
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • @catlady2015 what a great resolution!!

@dreamscapes_ sorry about CD1 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/11

WTO - WAYDTGKU: 

TWW - Timing: good

TWW - Testing:   Not happening 

CS/Q:

R/R: tested a couple days ago with a BFN and all the period cramps now. 

GTKY: Did you make a New Year's Resolution? If so, share! If not, why not? 
    Trying to get a little healthier and just be overall better in all aspects of my life 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 4

WTO - WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping, tracking CM, HIO

CS/Q: Nothing from me this time.

R/R: Glad that AF is on her way out now.

GTKY: Did you make a New Year's Resolution? If so, share! If not, why not? I want to make a resolution but I'm still figuring out exactly what it's going to be... I'm late as always haha. I'm going back and forth between wanting to make an exercise-related one, or something smaller like making more lunches for work instead of bringing the same boring sandwich every day.

@dreamscapes_ Sorry about CD1 :( and to @kristah2 as well for the BFN.

@catlady2015 Yay flashing smiley! Have fun!
  • Question! Is it common to have LP longer then 14 days? 
  • @catlady2015 Hope the flashing smiley went well ;) I definitely understand having a year with a lot of crap in it. That was our year as well. Good luck with your resolution!

@kristah2 Eh, I knew CD1 was coming. I'm not even sure if I ovulated last month, so it's not a big deal. I'm sorry yours is on the way! Hopefully this next month will be better. I don't know about LP lengths, since mine tends to shift around as well.

@diaphena Yay for AF being nearly gone! Pinterest has a lot of different packable options for work lunches if you're interested.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: CD2 (I'm admittedly a bit amused that it started on the 1st of the year)

WTO - WAYDTGKU: PNVs, HIO, tracking CM, temping, calcium and D3 supplements, waiting on initial testing results from the RE.

CS/Q: None at this time.

R/R: I can't think of anything right now.

GTKY: Did you make a New Year's Resolution? If so, share! If not, why not? I did not. I don't really do resolutions, since I don't feel like the first of the year is the only time you can make changes to your life.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • @kristah2 - Short answer, yes. high end of normal, but still normal. "The normal luteal phase length from ovulation to menses ranges from 11 to 17 days with most luteal phases lasting 12 to 14 days." Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2015 Mar; 42(1): 135–151. link is to an article about LP and progesteroone, if you're interested. 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 - Good luck with your smiley face, and I hope your 2018 is better than 2017!! 
    @kristah2 - Sorry about the BFN. 
    @diaphena - Resolutions are hard to make! It's ok that you take a little more time to think about it.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 17/1 or 2 depending on the app

WTO - WAYDTGKU: Mostly charting, temping, and HIO

TWW - Timing: Timing was really good. I don't think it could have been any gooder. 

TWW - Testing: Will wait for AF

CS/Q: If I knew how to post it from mobile, I would. Trying to get the hang of temping and what variations are normal or not.

R/R: Back pain, ugh. Grocery shopping tonight, UGH!! 

GTKY: Did you make a New Year's Resolution? If so, share! If not, why not? Nope, and I usually don't. I made them when I was younger and never kept them. I don't make resolutions anymore... it's a little pointless to me without some form of accountability.
  • @kristah2 - Sorry about CD1, but I'm glad you feel in control again. I feel the same way about TWW!