• Love the resolution, @meggyme<3
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like a great resolution @meggyme

@catlady2015 That cat photo is cracking me up, haha :)

This 4-day weekend was so nice. Did you all have time off? And if yes what did you do with it? Yesterday we had a few friends over for New Year's, and today I slept pretty late and have been mostly lazy. I am trying to enjoy it now because January is always super hectic for me at work. I am not looking forward to going back tomorrow!
  • meggymemeggyme member
    edited January 2018
    We had a pretty homey weekend. I managed to reorganize my linen closets. Otherwise all the productive things I planned to do didn’t get done. DH has tomorrow off too, but I know he’ll spend it sitting on the couch.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Our NYE was boring. We watched Netflix and ordered pizza. DH fell asleep before the neighbors started blowing off fireworks, but I couldn't get to sleep until nearly midnight. Then it started in earnest and I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep until even later. Then my phone started going off. Yesterday was a long day on nearly no sleep. I ended up falling asleep when we got home from work. We don't really get "time off" beyond our regular days off, and DH is actually working six days this week.

I'm home from work today and tomorrow, so I need to call my PCP and make an appointment about something.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • @dreamscapes_ - sounds like us! we made homemade pizza, watched food network, and were asleep by 11.  :s Hope you can see your pcp soon!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @diaphena - I had off work since Friday at noon. I was sooooo lazy and spent most of the time on the couch. For whatever reason, New Year's Eve I was in a bad mood. We went out for a few hours, but I'd wished I'd stayed comfy in my PJs!! 
  • Hi all - sorry I’ve been MIA but we were out of town over the holidays! I went back to work today and it is freezing here (and everywhere)! Our NYE was a little boring too, played games at the house and stayed up too late and drank a little too much haha

A few pregnancy announcements from friends/coworkers over the holidays so that’s fun!
  • @maureenmce that’s so exciting that you’ll start TTC! Good luck.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Yay @maureenmce! Glad that you made it through the holiday craziness... And of course that your TTC wait is over so soon!
  • @maureenmce - welcome back! *hugs* so excited you get to start TTC this month! 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @dogmomma271 Re: the pregnancy announcements, I swear everyone in the *world* announced their pregnancy over the holidays! I've had three announcements of my friends and I stumbled on three celebrity baby announcements on instagram! It's crazy!