January 2018 Moms

Re: Weekly Symptoms: 1/1

• Randomly falling asleep (I feel narcoleptic), I feel like a whale (lots of pelvic pressure), my boots were hard to zip today, and I've peed a million times already today!  Plus it's in the teens here with a wind chill below zero so I'd really just rather be in my PJs and houseshoes on the couch watching netflix rather than at work...
  • Same old, same old at this point. Insomnia, lots of bathroom breaks, SPD and what I think is RLP. Maybe a slight increase in cramping? 
  • Loading the player...
  • TMI increase in discharge! It's so bad. I feel like I'm constantly running to the bathroom to check if it's my water breaking. That, and all these stupid contractions have me so ragey.
  • mindaamindaa member
    edited January 2018
    Oh my aching hips. Was only one side, now it's both. 
    And I've had a deep cough for several weeks now and lately It's really wrecking my already weak bladder control.  :'(

ETA, is nesting a symptom? Because I want to clean everything.
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Cramps/contractions all day every day. But does baby care? Nope, still closed! Hip pain, pelvic pain, and ALL THE TEARS! I had a breakdown this morning, husband asked why I was crying and I responded with...."because it's cold!" Yup...I sound like a child. To be fair it's because our hot water pipe froze so no showers or laundry at our house and it's killing all nesting vibes! 
  • 3 days worth of diarrhea which I thought might be pre-labor is probably just a stomach bug going around.. I had it four times yesterday and thought for sure my body was just cleaning itself out but zero contractions happening over here so my OB’s office said it’s most likely a bug. So disappointed