August 2018 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Thread 12/28

How far along are you?

How are you feeling?

Any recent/upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves?

Questions?

GTKY: What would you do if you won the lottery?

Re: TTGP Grad Thread 12/28

• Options
    How far along are you? 6+6

How are you feeling? Nauseous a lot, but less bloated, so that’s nice.

Any recent/upcoming appointments? Tuesday! I’m so excited!

Rants/Raves? We told my parents and I’m looking forward to telling DH’s family next week.

Questions? -

GTKY: What would you do if you won the lottery? Pay off our debt (mostly DH’s student loan), buy a house, give a lot to our favorite charities.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @lalala2004 you were on the May 2016 board right? I was too for a short while! Congratulations on your August 2018 baby!! I’m lurking here until the Sept 2018 board comes up! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1: 11/15/2010 * Missed M/C 12/28 * D&C 12/29/2010
    BFP#2: 3/31/2011 * IT'S A GIRL! * Born 11/17/2011
    BFP#3 CP 11/15/2014 
    BFP#4 9/3/2015 * Team Green turned PINK * Born 05/16/2016
    BFP#5 12/26/2017 *SURPRISE* Due 09/02/2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6+3

How are you feeling? Queasy all the time.  I know I need some food right now but nothing looks good to me. 

Any recent/upcoming appointments? First us on Thursday the 4th and will hopefully be discharged from my RE. 

Rants/Raves? My skin looks amazing.  After 18 months of IF treatment with different meds and being on/off bcp this is the first time my skin has been clear in a long time.  

Questions?

GTKY: What would you do if you won the lottery? buy a house, take care of education accounts for all the kids in my family and then invest the rest for retirement.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    How far along are you? 8.4

How are you feeling? Tired, grouchy, and easily annoyed at H.

Any recent/upcoming appointments? Had one Tuesday. Was a huge waste of time. Next ones the dating US at the end of January.

Rants/Raves? We haven’t told anyone in our families yet. I really don’t care to tell them. My parents will not be super happy but will come around in a couple weeks, but my ILs are all from hell and don’t deserve to know.

Questions? Nope.

GTKY: What would you do if you won the lottery? Pay off student loans. Buy a new vehicle for both H and I, set aside 2-3 years worth of bills, buy land&build our ‘dream’ house. Then pay off my parents mortgage. Anything else would go into a retirement/CD savings for the kids’ further education.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    @lalala2004 Good Luck Tuesday!

• Options
    How far along are you? 7.1

How are you feeling? Meh.  Nauseous, very tired. I've also got this lingering cough that's just killing me.  I get into these coughing fits that are not pleasant on top of the nausea.  I can't believe I haven't thrown up. Struggling to brush my teeth because of the gagging.

Any recent/upcoming appointments? Nurse intake appointment is 1/5, but that will be boring.  Basically just telling me all the things I can't eat and can't do anymore.  No u/s until 1/30 at 12 weeks.

Rants/Raves? Nothing right now. I'm boring.

Questions? Nothing for you ladies.  Just wondering how I'm ever going to make it another month before my u/s.

GTKY: What would you do if you won the lottery? Pay off our house, set money aside for college funds, take some really extravagant vacations, probably quit my job, buy some fancy stuff I don't need, do some home repairs for my parents.
  • Options
    @juliebird6 I hear you on the struggle to brush without gagging.  Gross.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    @lalala2004 cool that your appt is soon! GL
    @laurad75 congrats on getting your skin back, I'm sure you're glowing. 
    @princesslockness unfortunately we are kind of in the same boat with announcements. Anybody who has been less than thrilled with my previous pregnancies does not deserve to know until we do a general public announcement. The in laws recently told DH that we should wait to have more kids. 

How far along are you? 5w2d

How are you feeling? Relatively well, but starting to get that hit-by-a-truck exhaustion

Any recent/upcoming appointments? Jan. 29 (10weeks with u/s)

Rants/Raves? Now that Christmas is over, I'd like to just get back to our normal routine. My town is filled with tourists though, so I feel like I can't even go to the grocery store. 

Questions?

GTKY: What would you do if you won the lottery? Pay off debt and buy land for an off grid homestead with hobby farm and animals. 
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• Options
    @matryoshkadoll I’m sorry you are in the same boat. It sucks that not everyone is open to sharing such happy news.

• Options
    How far along are you? 7+3

How are you feeling? Great! No real m/s yet other than a very occasional mild queasiness, and my cramps have mostly subsided.

Any recent/upcoming appointments? First ultrasound this morning, got to see the baby and see and hear the heartbeat, it was so crazy and amazing!

Rants/Raves? I feel so so much better and less anxious after seeing and hearing the baby. It feels very very real now and seeing unbridled excitement on DH's face for the first time (he has been very cautiously optimistic prior to now) was really amazing.

Questions? Nope!

GTKY: What would you do if you won the lottery? Pay off student loans, pay off my mom's mortgage, travel all over Europe (until end of second tri I guess!), hire an investment adviser and security team ASAP, donate to charities and political campaigns.
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    @lalala2004 you were on the May 2016 board right? I was too for a short while! Congratulations on your August 2018 baby!! I’m lurking here until the Sept 2018 board comes up! 
    Yes ma’am! Congrats!
    *Siggy Warning*

• Options
    How far along are you? 7 or 6.2 depends if they decide to change based on U/s, which I doubt because it’s within 7 days 

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Been having more headaches though. And really tired I went to bed at 930 last night and slept until nearly 8; still feel tired.

Any recent/upcoming appointments? Next Thursday another U/S and will see my doctor this time.

Rants/Raves? We told the kids last night. DSS was happy for us DSD seemed less than thrilled. DS is three so he doesn’t get it, but is annoyed that mommy is stuck on the couch today.

Questions? Nope

GTKY: What would you do if you won the lottery? Pay off debt, Buy a house, cars for DH and DSD, SUV for me, buy my parents a house, give Church/charities and give to in laws in some way
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    People suck. Why do they care that people want to grow their families? How does it affect them in any way?

@laurad75  my skin clears up with pregnancy, too. Last time my body hair growth slowed down, so I’m hoping that kicks in soon as well. Some pregnancy symptoms are actually nice!

*Siggy Warning*

• Options
    How far along are you? By O, 5w1d. By LMP 5w6d

How are you feeling? Fine. Honestly, aside from some breast tenderness, occasional nausea, and tons of exhaustion (I had to take a nap to recover from moving from my bed to my couch), I kind of still don't feel like I'm pregnant.

Any recent/upcoming appointments? I have my first OB appointment on 1/2. I'll be getting my first ultrasound then too. I've heard good things about this practice, but I don't love the hospital they're affiliated with. I'm wondering if the hospital choice makes a bigger difference than doctor choice (as a first timer, I have no clue).

Rants/Raves? I'm at the point in winter break where I know I need to start prepping for the week to come, but refuse to. I just want to lay on my couch and eat.

Questions? I know what I'm not supposed to eat (i.e. everything fun and delicious), but WTH am I supposed to be eating? I've upped my water intake, and I'm trying to eat fairly healthy, but are there things I should be eating that I'm not eating?

GTKY: What would you do if you won the lottery?
    Pay off my student loans and then put every remaining cent in the bank so that I'll never have to worry about money again. I grew up really poor, and DH is currently looking for a job, so the idea of financial security sounds so nice.

@lalala2004 I'm super jealous- my skin has gotten worse (including butt acne, which I never used to get!) and I feel like my hair everywhere is growing like crazy- I want to shave my legs twice a day. Also, we're appointment buddies!
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    @jsnakehole IMO hospital preference trumps doctor, hopefully you’d be able to find a great OB to go with Great hospital 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @jsnakehole I’ve read that you want to eat 80g minimum of protein a day when pregnant. I aim for closer to 120, which isn’t always easy when you crave all the carbs and have meat aversions.... I eat a lot of eggs and yogurt.
    *Siggy Warning*

• Options
    @jsnakehole I’ve read that you want to eat 80g minimum of protein a day when pregnant. I aim for closer to 120, which isn’t always easy when you crave all the carbs and have meat aversions.... I eat a lot of eggs and yogurt.
    peanut butter on celery is decent, or  PB&honey mixed together also have decent protein and some carbs.

• Options
    I'm definitely not getting enough protein. Meat just sounds really icky to me. I've been having a decent amount of dairy- peanut butter could also work for me. I'm going to have to find some protein substitutes. 

• Options
    @princesslockness peanut butter is only 3.5 g of protein per tablespoon, so unless you’re eating the whole jar, that doesn’t get you very far! Better than nothing, though.

But I’ve been drinking protein shakes and eating protein powder mug cakes, so that’s helped a bunch, too. I do feel bad that I haven’t been eating too many vegetables, but most of them don’t sound appealing either...
    *Siggy Warning*

• Options
    @lalala2004 I'm the opposite- vegetables sound amazing! And I could eat my weight in avocado (I had an avocado salad and two avocado rolls for dinner). I'm going to ask my doctor on Tuesday if she thinks I should start supplementing my protein intake. 

• Options
    *TW-loss*
    I got yesterday's HCG results first thing this morning and it was 15. My heart just fell when I saw that number. At 5 weeks pregnant (20 dpo) I knew right away that it was a bad sign. I took another digi this afternoon and it said "not pregnant" and tonight I started bleeding bright red. So, I'm experiencing my 3rd loss and I'm just really really sad. I'm getting another blood draw tomorrow to confirm it but at this point I'm sure that I'm out. It was really nice getting to participate here for a little while. I'm not going to make my own thread on the board because I don't want to get tons of notifications about it that would just make me cry each time I see them. 
    I wish you all good luck and healthy pregnancies and babies.
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    *lurking*

I don't want to tag you so you only see this when you're ready. Offtoneverland, I am so sorry to see your update! This is so unfair. Please be kind to yourself. *hugs* 
  • Options
    juliebird6juliebird6 member
    edited December 2017
    Offtoneverland My heart hurts for you. I'm so sorry to hear this. Big hugs.
  • Options
    ** lurking**
    Also not tagging you but want to send you love and support.  Take care of yourself. 
  • Options
    Fuck. I’m so so sorry. This is so unimaginably unfair. Be good to yourself. All the thoughts and prayers and internet stranger hugs.  <3
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    **lurking**
    offtoneverland I’m also so very sorry. My heart breaks for you and your DH. Please take care of yourself. ((Creepy internet hugs))
  • Options
    Oh this really sucks offtoneverland. I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself and I'll be thinking of you. 
  • Options
    Thought and prayers offtoneverland I'm so sorry
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I’m so terribly sorry. Take care of yourself.

• Options
    So much love out to offtoneverland :(  I am so sorry. I really hope you get your rainbow baby ♡

• Options
    Offtoneverland, I just have no words. This is so incredibly unfair and I’m so sorry. Take care of yourself, and you have so much support here if you need it. Sending you the biggest hugs. 
  • Options
    Heartbroken for you. Thoughts and prayers to you and DH. 
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• Options
    Lurking, but I am so sorry Offtoneverland. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lurking

girl, I’m so sorry :( this is so effed up 
  • Options
    I’m so sorry you’re going through this,
    offtoneverland. It really sucks :(
    *Siggy Warning*

• Options
    ****lurking from ttgp****
    offtoneverland, i'm so so sorry for your loss. this is so unfair. my heart is breaking for you guys. all the creepy internet stranger hugs. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    *lurker* 

I am so so sorry Offtoneverland. My heart breaks for you. This really effing sucks and take your time to grieve. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options

lurker*

don't want to tag you. but I'm so so sorry offtoneverland :(:(

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    thoughts and prayers, offtoneverland. I'm so fucking sorry and this sucks. Take are of yourself. 
  • Options
    *Lurking*
    offtoneverland I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for you. This is unbelievably fucking unfair. The biggest of hugs sweetie, you and your family will be in my thoughts.
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker