June 2018 Moms
Options

DD Check-in: First Week of June (w/o Dec 28)

If you're due on or before June 7th, this is the check-in for you!

How far along are you? How big is baby?

How are things going? How are you feeling?

Have you already had your anatomy scan or is it coming up soon?

What would your NYE plans have been pre-pregnancy/kids? What are they this year? 

Have you bought anything for the baby yet? Is there something you anticipate buying soon?

Are you planning any vacations/baby moons/trips before June? If so, what? Is it all booked or do you have more to plan?

Re: DD Check-in: First Week of June (w/o Dec 28)

• Options
    18w, sweet potato

Things are moving along quickly this time around. I’m feeling good but definelty feeling very pregnant. 

We have our A/S on Jan 15. 

What would your NYE plans have been pre-pregnancy/kids? What are they this year? 
    Before kids we would spend NYE with friends usually at a house party. Apparently, our neighbors do a NYE block party, so that’s our plan this year. 

Have you bought anything for the baby yet? Is there something you anticipate buying soon?
    Poor baby #3 gets all hand me downs. I have to check the expiration date on our bucket seat but we have everything else already. 

Are you planning any vacations/baby moons/trips before June? If so, what? Is it all booked or do you have more to plan?
    Not planning anything. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    17 weeks, size of a pomegranate

Things are going pretty good.  Threw out my back at work today, which definitely isn't fun.  Apparently this pregnant body of mine doesn't take well to my work. I've also been working overtime through the holidays, so I think I just need to rest a bit. 

My next appointment is on Tuesday. Not sure if it's too early to officially be an anatomy scan. We'll see. 

Never been a huge fan of parties, so pre-pregnancy and post will look about the same. I'm working both the 31st and the 1st so my goal is to just stay awake until midnight. 

We haven't bought anything yet, but we got plenty of baby Christmas presents. Mostly onesies and blankets, but my MIL got us this super cute teether that I'm a bit obsessed with. Hopefully baby will be equally as pleased with it. 

Not a vacation per se, but I am planning a trip to Maryland to visit family in March. Just waiting to get the time off approved at work so I can book flights. My mom and cousin are throwing me a shower while I'm out there. 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 17w, size of an onion/chipmunk/pomegranate

How are things going? How are you feeling? feeling good but still peeing a lot! I thought it was supposed to lessen a few weeks back so I requested a urinalysis today at OB appt. I should add sometimes it's just the urge but I can't go!

Have you already had your anatomy scan or is it coming up soon? 1/10 is my anatomy scan!

What would your NYE plans have been pre-pregnancy/kids? What are they this year? Well alcohol and a bar scene would definitely be in order but haven't even made plans for this year yet! I'm honesty fine with anything from going out or chilling.

Haven't bought anything but have gotten some gifts from others. We did register though!
    Are you planning any vacations/baby moons/trips before June? If so, what? Is it all booked or do you have more to plan? Nothing on the books.... Yet!
  • Options
    catlady1215catlady1215 member
    edited December 2017

18 wks today. Sweet potato 

same as last week. Hips hurt often. From what my sister explained, it might be sciatic. Ugh, but it's bad. Also still get off tastes after a lot of foods.

Next thursday the 4th! The MFM office wouldn't schedule till I was 19 wks.

Probably a house party. Since having a kid, on the couch, hoping I make it awake till midnight.

some onsies (Dinosaurs cause ds is obsessed) a diaper cream spreader thing (to get the Amazon registry box lol). need to go through DS' stuff first but probably just need some new bottles and car seat.

we won't take any trips
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 17+5, pomegranate 

How are things going? How are you feeling? Good! I’m feeling so much movement. She seems to love to flip around which is such a strange feeling and has me a little nervous for how it’s going to be in a few weeks/months! Like, my stomach skin is already stretched so much. And it bulges out like a tennis ball in random spots when she flips. Like, it’s visible to the eye. I’m a FTM, isn’t this too early?? I’m curious if some of the “kicks” (I call them bops since they’re still light) are just sleep hiccups or something bc unless she only sleeps when I sleep (which admittedly is like 12 hours/day right now lol since we’re at my moms until next weds) she seems to be active all the time. 

Have you already had your anatomy scan or is it coming up soon? 1/5! It’s going to be a long ass appt apparently. Scan followed by OB appt, from 9:45-noon is the schedule. Yikes. 

What would your NYE plans have been pre-pregnancy/kids? What are they this year? We’d still be at home but just would drink a lot of sparkling wine. Like so much sparkling wine I usually pass out before midnight. But just us. This year will be at my moms, and DH will still probably drink a lot of sparkling wine but I’ll only have one small glass. 

Have you bought anything for the baby yet? Is there something you anticipate buying soon? A few onesies, a Baby Beluga wrap... diaper bag... but nothing else. Trying to keep purchases under control. 

Are you planning any vacations/baby moons/trips before June? If so, what? Is it all booked or do you have more to plan? Ugh so I want to plan something for the week of Presidents’ Day but DH is being such a pill about it. I think we’ll end up doing like an LA/Palm Springs/laguna beach thing. But I can pay for the flights and 2 nights (at least) of hotels with points so I think that means we stay at a nicer hotel, but DH is fighting me on it. I know I’ll win and he’ll be happy with my choice but it’s currently annoying me he’s fighting me on it. Also honestly I’m still so mad Zika exists. A 3-hour flight to the Caribbean would be so much easier. And warmer. Sigh. 
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 How about the Florida Keys? They are pretty tropical and safe from Zika. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm 17+1, baby is size of a pomegranate, pair of sunglasses or gaming controller 

Feeling good now, I was sick over Christmas with a stomach bug so I'm glad that's all cleared up.  I feel more achy these days and the headaches still come and go.

Coming up soon, waiting for MFM to call me to schedule the appointment.

I'm not a big NYE person, I've always just stayed at home with family/friends watching the ball drop and having a few drinks/apps.  So it will probably just be the same this year sans drinks.

I bought a 4ft giraffe for the nursery because I couldn't resist.  But nothing else yet.  I'm getting antsy - I just want to go out and buy everything but I realize that that's not the smartest move if I'm going to have a baby shower (which I still don't know if I am yet).  My parents brought down some cute onesies and sleepers at Christmas time and my best friends just gifted us a cute baby frame and that's it so far.  Oh and the free Amazon/Target goodies.

Definitely want to!  We cancelled our Caribbean cruise (yes, more hate here on the stupid Zika) so I'm trying to use that as leverage towards DH to replace it with something else, but he's resisting because he says he needs to work (self employed) *sigh* - that's what your worker is for duh.  I originally thought Hawaii but I live on the East Coast and don't feel like the flight.  So then I wanted to go to California because I've never been and stay in nice resort-type hotel and do touristy things, but then DH started planning with his friend who lives in Cali to rent a cottage together, which wasn't my idea of a babymoon.  So I settled on the Florida Keys, but, of course, DH is still being stubborn and thinks it's all trashed up from Irma, which a lot of it is not.  
    I toyed around with Bermuda too but reviews say it's cold and windy in the winter months.  I'm about to just book something and be done with it.  

Also my parents are visiting England in March, and since it might be the last opportunity I get to see my family there for a while I was thinking about tagging along.  But I'll be 30 weeks so there's that.  Who knows where I'll end up, if anywhere?!
  • Options
    wait wait wait wait wait

The Cayman islands have no risk of Zika...?

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/page/world-map-areas-with-zika
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 wut, how is this new news
  • Options
    18 weeks, size of a sugar glider

Things are going well.. this heartburn is kicking my butt though. It travels into my ears lately and nothing seems to help. 

Still waiting for my hospital to call and schedule anatomy scan.. the usually only give you a week or so notice. 

I just purchased a babynest (Canadian dockatot) and another wildbird ring sling! Other than that ive purchased a pair of newborn moccs  <3

Before DD came around, we usually just ordered pizza, drank wine & watched movies at home. Will be similar this year, minus the wine (man, I miss wine)

We really would love to make a trip up to the mountains before baby comes, but if not, we will take a family road trip with DD & baby next fall. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 18.5 weeks! Artichoke 

Feeling pretty good. Energy is back and nausea cleared up around 18 weeks, which was much later than 13 weeks with my daughter. 

It’s on Thursday at 19.5!

Something involving a sparkly dress, music and champagne.  This year, it’s an NFL game then probably toasting sparkling cider with DH. 

I bought some onesies for his Christmas stocking - that’s about it.  

Not really. If we do anything, it may be a quick weekend trip to Savannah. Trying to save my vacation days so I can collect a paycheck while on maternity leave. 

Me: 31; DH: 31
    NTNP: May 2015
    TTC #1: late August 2015
    PCOS Dx: January 2016, starting Femara Feb 2016
    BFP: 2/29/16 - Happy Leap Day!

Pregnancy Ticker