Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 12/29

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

C/S:

GTKY: What are your New Years Eve plans? Staying in? Going out?

Re: WTO Friday 12/29

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO every other day, OPKs, RRLT

R/R: Rant: I'm experiencing pain in my heel. MH has dealt with plantar fasciitis and thinks I have similar symptoms. Ugh, just annoyed by this especially since I've been trying to be more active, get to the gym etc...

C/S: I think my hormones are taking a break this month. CD 15 and no sign of O happening with OPKs. This is weird for my body, but maybe with all the stress and sugar this month it's just delayed?

GTKY: What are your New Years Eve plans? Staying in? Going out? Going to a party at friends' house. It's a pretty tame event, but we'll spend the night there so we don't have to drive home on icy roads at midnight. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @leafyarch Your husband is just like mine, wondering why it's not everyday!! Men! My H and I just started trying so last month we did everyday during my fertile window and since that didn't work, we're going to trying EOD this month.
    Have fun during your night in! Board games are so fun! I haven't heard of Say Anything. May need to try it!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: monitoring CM, OPKs, HIO every other day in fertile window

R/R: rant - AF was 4 days late. Even with the BFNs I had this slight sense of hope. Then she showed her face this afternoon. Rave - it's Friday!

C/S: none

GTKY: What are your New Years Eve plans? Staying in? Going out? 
    Staying in

@Jaylee I hope your heel feels better! 
    @LJMoon6 how terrible! Prayers that she makes a healthy recovery
    @Stargazer1lily glad you got the dog :smile:
    @leafyarch I heard that the EOD thing is because it's best for sperm to build up before HIO. Mine asked the same thing! For us, it's because we have a hard time getting a chance every day, especially with our current living situation. 
    @catlady2015 we never do much for NYE either. I'll probably have some wine but that's about it. 
  • Options
    @LJMoon6 Sorry to hear about YH's aunt. I hope she recovers quickly. 
    @stargazerlily407 Glad you caught the dog! We didn't realize our gate was open a couple of winters ago and our dog wandered off. Luckily we found her pretty quickly, but it was worrisome that it happened on a cold winter night!

@meladams10 I'm also bored at work today! @kobrien827 Happy belated birthday! @leafyarch Congrats on the new house! Have fun hosting New Years Eve! @catlady2015 I'm working 4 hours on Sunday. It's my normally scheduled weekend rotation and I could take it off but I know they'd struggle to fill it because of the holiday. @kiwi2628 FX crossed for you for the upcoming IVF cycle! @emmawantsababy Sorry about AF showing up. @emmasemm FX for IVF. Really hoping this is it for you and YH. Also what a fun New years Eve 2016. Happy early Anniversary!
  • Options
    *lurking from... I don't know where right now*
    @darkstar42 Can I pretty please join you at your f*** you 2017 ceremony? I think you'd have a large crowd if some of the TTGPers could join you. It's been a pretty terrible year for a lot of us.
    @emmasemm happy anniversary! 
    @LJMoon6 I'm so very sorry to hear about YH's aunt. I hope she recovers fully from it. Please keep us posted. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options

@jaylii Hope the heel pain clears up quickly!

@LJMoon6 I’m so sorry to hear about YH’s aunt! That’s so scary. I hope she recovers fully.

@Stargazer1lily Glad the dog was relatively easy to catch! It’s always stressful to try to catch escaped pets.

@meladams10 Any fun plans for the long weekend?
    @kobrien827 Hope you have a blast this weekend!

@leafyarch Yay for the positive opk!

@catlady2015 Sorry you’re working tomorrow, but hopefully your day goes by quickly!

@kiwi2628 So excited for you to start stims! Fx all goes well.

@emmawantsababy Sorry for cd 1. :(

@emmasemm Your NYE wedding sounds amazing! We were honeymooning in Iceland last year for NYE. Not nearly so exciting this year!

@offtoneverland You would be more than welcome to join us! This year really has been rough. I’m trying to think of what we should burn to symbolize all the crap we’ve dealt with this year.