January 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 12/23-12/30

Re: Weekly Symptoms 12/23-12/30

• Options
    Period like cramping today but I’m not putting much stalk into that since I’ve had that off and on over the past few weeks. I have an appt today so hoping for some progress:) 
  • Options
    @maueraa07 I have been saying that exact quote to myself over the past week, but clearly it's not totally true hahaha, but I love that you used it!

As for my symptoms, 39+1 just give them all to me minus the swelling lol! Sleeping has gotten REALLY fun in the fact that hip pain decided to show up this week.  Get comfortable on one side hip starts hurting STRUGGLE to get to the other side hip starts hurting, start the process all over again.  It sure is lovely!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My swelling is out. Of. Control. My feet could easily belong to someone double my weight and my hands are pretty puffy. My carpal tunnel keeps getting worse too, I’m over it. 39 weeks tomorrow and I’m seriously hoping that we’ve had some progress and that the half assed induction plan can still go forward. 

Together Let Us Seek the Heights

• Options
    I agree with everything hurts. My swelling is bad today but I think it is partially related to all the carbs and Xmas cookies from this past week. 
  • Options
    Prodromal migraine stuff that I haven’t had in months. Also, thought I was getting the stomach bug last night. Hot flashes, chills. Vomited with diarrhea. I popped two doses of activated charcoal and was fine. So-idk what that was, but it was not fun. Could’ve been much worse. Mentioned this in a weekly check-in thread because venting about it makes me feel better lol.
  • Options
    OH THE SWELLING!  I took some bump pics on Christmas because I never do and my SIL was there to help me!  OMG I look huge!  But the food was amazing...hopefully I can detox some this week and pull some of that water weight back off because it is super uncomfortable!
  • Options
    Charlie horses. Every night. My calf is killing me. 
  • Options
    I just drank coffee because...I need caffeine...cue the heartburn (and I took my RX today!  Pissed)
  • Options
    Nursing nugget last night and completely out of the blue had intense flu symptoms fever of 100.7. Freaked out that I was going to give my 1 week old the flu. Called the nurse hotline. They said pump and have someone else feed her. Went to OB this morning. Mastitis. Thank. Goodness. Still awful but at least it's not contagious. Motherhood is a joy!
  • Options
    @chiknnuggetrubin I’m sorry! Mastitis is the pits. I never got it last time around, but I had some awful clogged ducts and other fun breastfeeding related stuff. Sending healing vibes your way for a quick recovery!