November 2017 Moms

Check In 12/27

1) How many days/weeks post-partum are you?
2) Any appointments this week or last week? How did it go?
3) For nursing moms, how are feedings going?  Baby reacting to any particular foods?
4) For formula-feeding moms, how are feedings going? Have you had to switch formulas at all?
5) How is night sleeping going? 
6) Rants/raves/concerns?
7) Anything else you want to add/ask?
8) GTKY: If you are heading back to work, when will that happen? What are you doing to prepare to go back? (Or have done, if you have already returned?) 

Re: Check In 12/27

• 1) How many days/weeks post-partum are you?  8 weeks, 2 days

Her 2mo appointment is tomorrow. I am curious to see how much she has grown! I weighed her last 2 weeks ago, and she was up to 9lb 7.5oz (from 6lb 13oz birth weight).

3) For nursing moms, how are feedings going?  Baby reacting to any particular foods?  
    Nursing is going alright, though the bottle feeding continues to be difficult. She just does not take well to the bottle. Needs constant motion to bottle feed, and even with that it takes 10-15 minutes to convince her to take the bottle. Once she does, though, she settles in with gusto.  We’ve tried 5-6 different types of bottles, found 2 that she takes mostly well and 1 other she will take if she has to. 

4) For formula-feeding moms, how are feedings going? Have you had to switch formulas at all?

Really well, actually. She is up to 5-6hrs consistently on the first chunk.  We even had one 7hr night. Then she usually goes down for another 2-3 after that. She sleeps in a bassinet in our room, swaddled in her halo sleep sack. We tried to leave her arms free, but she sleeps so much better swaddled. 

6) Rants/raves/concerns? 
    My sleep trade off is that she is a fussy baby. The “Happiest Baby” 5S method is helping calm her when she fusses, but she still fusses frequently.  My mother in law was up for Christmas, and constantly commented on how fussy my daughter is.  The comments felt a lot like criticism. Yesterday, now I know she was trying to be humorous, but we got down in the morning and her first comment to my daughter was “What is your mother doing up there to torture you!?”  She was aghast that my daughter basically wakes up screaming every day- it’s how she’s wakes up. She goes from dead asleep to “oh crap my diaper is soiled” to full blown cries in about 10 seconds. Anyway, the comment hurt. 

My supply is definitely down. :( Two weeks ago I was consistently getting 7-8oz on the first morning pump.  The last three mornings i’ve struggled to get 3oz total. Yesterday I added 2 extra pumping sessions.  She seems hungry more frequently, so I am nursing whenever she asks for it to try and boost my supply. I am also trying to push liquids (aiming for a gallon, between water and lactation tea), and I reintroduced my lactation bites. Any other tips? 

8) GTKY: If you are heading back to work, when will that happen? What are you doing to prepare to go back? (Or have done, if you have already returned?)  I go back next week.  This leave has been priceless! I am so grateful to have been given so long off. We started adding additional bottle feedings.  Nanny has finally been hired, though I need to square away all the payroll stuff. I also emailed my practice group at my firm yesterday to confirm I will be back on tuesday, the slight changes to my schedule to minimize pumping disruptions, and to check in with what I need to review to get back up to speed on my cases. It hit me though, that my precious cuddle time is dwindling rapidly. I love my job, but I will miss this. 
  • 1) How many days/weeks post-partum are you? 5 weeks 1 day
    1 month appointment last week. It went well. LO went from the 15th percentile for weight to the 47th percentile in 2 weeks.
    Feedings are going well, but she continues to have some really gassy days here and there. She screams from the discomfort and it makes me want to cry! We tried both gas drops and gripe water but neither seemed to be very effective. I’m not sure if it was something in my diet or just par for the course for a newborn. Also, she continues to want to eat every 1-1.5 hours. Are others’ LO’s still eating this frequently?
    Still not going well. We’re still trying to figure out what works. Last night she slept in the swing for a 5 hour stretch, which was good. Then she did another 2 hour stretch but was very vocal/active during it. Then she ended up on my chest for 2 more hours this morning.
    6) Rants/raves/concerns? 
    8) GTKY: If you are heading back to work, when will that happen? What are you doing to prepare to go back? (Or have done, if you have already returned?) I wasn’t planning to return to work until the beginning of April, but I honestly feel like I might be willing to go back sooner. I feel guilty saying that, but I miss the routine and mental challenge of work. We’ll see. So far I’ve just been building my supply of breast milk.
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) How many days/weeks post-partum are you? she is 10 wks on Saturday!
    she had her 2 month appointment yesterday and it went great.  She is just under 11 pounds which is amazing since she started at 5 lbs 5 oz.  She isnt very long though only 21.5 inches which is the 10th percentile.  The doctor was great and everything looked good. The shots sucked but she handled it pretty well.  She was a little fussy and slept a lot afterwards but she's back to her usual self today. 
    Feedings are going great.  I think I still have a little over supply and we are dealing with reflux but overall good.  I dont think she is a huge fan of dairy so I have cut back but havent eliminated it completely.  
    She has been going about 4-5 hours at night.  She is pretty easy to put back down after feedings although last night after the 1230 feeding she was cooing and babbling and generally being loud, but at least she wasnt fussy. 

6) Rants/raves/concerns?
    I love how talkative she is and when she smiles it is the best thing ever.   My rant is we had some diaper issues as she transitioned to size 1 diapers.  My SIL made this gigantic diaper cake with walmart brand diapers and no matter how often we change her in those she blows out and she got a very red bottom which seems to be doing better now that we switched diapers.  But now we have so many of these diapers and we can't use them.

7) Anything else you want add/ask?

8) GTKY: If you are heading back to work, when will that happen? What are you doing to prepare to go back? (Or have done, if you have already returned?)  I go back on the 15th. I am pretty nervous about it but my work is very supportive so I'm sure it will be fine.  I am working on pumping and bottle feeding which is going ok.  I will meet with my supervisor before I go back to work on my schedule so I can have time for pumping.  
  • 1) How many days/weeks post-partum are you? 5w
    DD has her one month wellness check tomorrow.
    good other than I still have a very clogged duct in my right breast. 
    about the same for the past few weeks. She sleeps for about 3.5 hours, then 2, 1 and 1 hour stretches. Luckily, DH is on break for two weeks and wakes up with her at 8 and let's me sleep for another two hours. 
    6) Rants/raves/concerns?
     Anything else you want to add/ask? how warm do you keep your room at night that baby sleeps in? I am noticing our bedroom is getting way too warm even for me (77F) and I read it should be about 70F for a baby. Our problem is trying to balance the heat since our room is upstairs and the house does not hear evenly. 
    8) GTKY: If you are heading back to work, when will that happen? What are you doing to prepare to go back? (Or have done, if you have already returned?)  
    I will go back for a few half days in January and February. I return full time the last week of February. We have lined up childcare and I will start pumping more consistently in January.
  • @ladymeowmeow2 - 6wk is a big growth spurt week.  I was told to watch out for increased feeding frequency, and sure enough, between 5.5 and 6.5 weeks she feed much more often. 6wk in the dot was a day of hourly cluster feeding. 

@dragonfly87-2 - We’re in Maine and it’s single digits outside this week. We keep our house at 65F during the day and 58F at night. I spoke with our pediatrician about those temps, and she said so long as the baby seems comfortable they are fine.  During the day I have my daughter dressed in a s/s onesie, pants or a cotton footie, usually a sweater over that, with socks on her feet (inside the pants or footie because they always fall off otherwise).  At night she wears fleece footie pajamas inside a fleece halo sleep swaddle sack. I put socks on her hands as gloves because her hands are not inside the sleep sack and get cold otherwise. 
  • 1) How many days/weeks post-partum are you?
    4w4d
    I had my post-partum checkup last Friday, and my stitches healed and everything is good.
    I am trying to up my supply with mother's milk tea to help with stockpiling milk, but LO is still wanting to eat about every hour or so for part of the day.
    She doesn't sleep for an extended time until about 2am, when she'll sleep 3-4 hours, then after feeding, she'll sleep another 2-3 hours.
    6) Rants/raves/concerns?
    She is doing great during tummy time. She'll lift and hold her head up for a long time.
    I'll return to work the last week of January. I'm trying to bulk up my supply of pumped milk, and also mentally prepare myself for returning to work. I know I'm ready to see my students, but I am so not ready for this precious bonding time to be over.
  •  How many days/weeks post-partum are you? 8
    no
    we’re with my inlaws who, baby cries, “maybe he needs a bottle!!” 2 minutes after I nursed. Or I let them do his one bottle (while I put my daughter to bed) which he chugs, “he was so hungry! I think he needs more bottles during the day!” So I'm biting my tongue a lot. It’s going well beyond that, we have weight check when I get home so hopefully he’s gaining enough and I boost my confidence after all these comments :)
    graham suddenly was up hourly, so ended up in bed with us most nights. Giving us 4-5 hour stretch then up every 2-3. 
    6) Rants/raves/concerns? 
    can't wait to get home ;) I know my inlaws love my kids but it’ll be good to get back to our routine :)
    co-sleepers, do your husbands sleep with you still? We’re so nervous as my husband moves a ton and is a deep sleeper, so he’s in the guest bed (we both agreed on that). So I’m hoping little man starts sleeping better, we need to reconnect a bit soon :)
    8) GTKY: If you are heading back to work, when will that happen? What are you doing to prepare to go back? (Or have done, if you have already returned?) I’m a freelance designer so already started work a bit. I’ll pick up more work again when we have a better nap routine down.
     6w 5d
     None
     Feedings are going fine. It seems as if LO has been less gassy this week. 
      Sleep? What’s sleep? Lol...my LO doesn’t do long stretches. She is usually up from 10 pm until 2 am and then may do a 2-3 hour sleep and then is up to nurse. 
    6) Rants/raves/concerns?
     DD isn’t taking the bottle as well as she initially had which is really frustrating. 
    I go back to work Feb 1 and I will bring LO with me. I need to get some supplies for work like a PNP and something to wear her. I may go in a few half days for a week or two before just to get caught up on what’s going on. 
  • jarob747jarob747 member
    edited December 2017
    1)How many days/weeks post-partum are you? 6 weeks today.
    2) Any appointments this week or last week? How did it go? Nope
    3) For nursing moms, how are feedings going?  Baby reacting to any particular foods? Going great so far, I hardly ever eat fried food, but I had some chicken tenders and it hurt her little tummy... 
    5) How is night sleeping going? Fantastic s long as we cosleep. She will wake 2 x a night, nurse, change diaper then right back to sleep.
    6) Rants/raves/concerns? This mom guilt / Mom struggle with having a toddler and a newborn at home is real!!! It is very hard to entertain a toddler who is used to getting 100% of my attention and affection and still be able to give my daughter the attention and bond with her. I feel so guilty for having another childTo my precious son who is 22 months now because he has to share me, and I feel so guilty to my newborn daughter because I don't have all of me to give to her and bond with her like I did my son. Both kids were very well planned and I knew the struggle would come. I think when the weather warms up and we can go back outside again it will be much easier! 
    7) Anything else you want to add/ask? I absolutely love being their mama :)
    8) I am an RN and I plan to go back the 1st of March just PRN only until our daughter is a year and then go back part-time then possibly full time after that.
  • @Polythene Pam we co sleep and my husband still sleeps with me, I only allow our daughter to sleep on the outside of the bed so she's not sleeping in between the two of us. I have a portable rail that I have in between the mattresses so I don't have to worry about her rolling out of the bed. 
  • @dragonfly87-2 I would melt if it was that warm and the heating bill wouldn’t be so high for us! Our house is 68 during the day and 60 at night. Our DD is still warm and cozy!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited December 2017
    @Airynn Chica Now our thermostat is actually set to 66, but our bedroom is upstairs and heat rises so it's still warm. Also, thermostats aren't supposed to be set below 65 (at least here) or it could cause coil freezing and other issues.
  • 1) How many days/weeks post-partum are you? 9 weeks

none

pediatrician decided LO was milk protein intolerant because of his bright green mucus poop and his being uncomfortable.  I have been dairy free for a week and a half now, LO stools are turning back to normal, much more happy (cooing and smiling, less bright red crying). 

Since cutting out dairy he doesn't wake up screaming anymore, the last two night he has had at least a 4 hour stretch when before it was every 2-3.

6) Rants/raves/concerns?

I am due to return to work January 18th. So many hoops to jump through, calling the FMLA people, occupational health, my boss and now to get me placed on the schedule which is my biggest worry. I also have to get my CPR recertified before I go back and I have online assignments from my unit to finish. 

AND I don't have a stash!! Everything I have stashed isn't good for LO and I can't start replacing yet.  
    7w 4d
    I had my 6 week pp check up today( they had to reschedule it ( should have been on the 19th). Everything went great.
    Feeding has been great ....Baby girl has been really gassy the last few nights.
    LO has been giving one 6 hour stretch then every 3 hours after that.
    6) Rants/raves/concerns?
    I love how lo is more  alert now.
    7) Anything else you want to add/ask? Nope
    I will be going back to work but not until Nov. 2018 ... I figure this spring/summer I will start looking for daycare in the area. I do miss work but I love having this time with our baby girl. My year off with her is already flying by.  

5 weeks

Pediatric dentist said he will have a gap between front teeth, but it won't affect his speech and that he doesn't think it's necessary to get his lip and tongue ties revised since he's got good weight gain and tongue movement.
    My nipples disagree, but que sera.

Our hospital has a free breastfeeding support group that I'm going to attend to meet with the LC. I'm not uncomfortable nursing in front of others because I met with plenty of LC, nurses, and doctors while in the hospital... but I use a cover around others now for my own comfort and to minimize distractions. I don't really want to let it all hang out in a room full of moms.

Going well only because we are bedsharing. He slept through the night once and now only wakes twice to dream feed and most of the time I change his diaper once.

6) Rants/raves/concerns?
    Everyone around us is sick... flu, RSV, strep, HFM.... I don't want to play with fire, so we haven't gone out the last few days since Christmas other than a doctor visit.

It's going so fast! He's already starting to make noises and has been holding his head up steadily since 10 days old. Now he jumps on my lap and flirts with others by smiling and flashing his dimples.

Right now I am scheduled to return on April 23, but DH wants me to go back in September. I need to reserve a daycare spot ASAP and might restart pumping soon.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • How many days/weeks post-partum are you?

9 weeks 6 Days

Had his 2 month appt yesterday. He’s doing great. 50%cile for weight and 4% for height. He’s a chunker despite being a preemie. Dr was really focused on spacing out his feedings and giving us tips to get him to go longer between feedings and allow me to get more sleep. I love this doctor! 

great, see above 

Got a 4.5 hr stretch last night. Usually get one 3 hour stretch then 2 hour stretches. He’s been sleeping a ton today (maybe due to shots yesterday?) so I’m nervous for tonight! 

6) Rants/raves/concerns?
    LO finally smiled!!

• @mymulligan that gummy smile is the best. My DD has smiled as well it melts my heart :)
  • 1) How many days/weeks post-partum are you? 6 weeks 4 days
    We had a unlplanned visit due to red bumps on babys face. Turned out to be milia.
    She is eating 4 oz every 3 hours. Havent had to switch
    Good she sleeps 4 to 5 hours at night before waking up to eat.
    6) Rants/raves/concerns?
    8) GTKY: If you are heading back to work, when will that happen? What are you doing to prepare to go back? (Or have done, if you have already returned?) I returned to work at 4 weeks postpaturm on Dec 11th..things are going good and I am begining to get used to our routine
  • Dr. said it was mastitis and prescribed antibiotics  :(

Frustrated though he would not consider lancing out the bleb or trying therapeutic ultrasound. I had to see a different doc than my normal one because the appointment was last minute. He just wanted to give meds and go. 
  • @dragonfly87-2 you will be glad to have the antibiotics if it isn’t truly mastitis as that is awful (flu lik symptoms with high fever). However I don’t think the antibiotics will actually unclog the duct. Mastitis is caused by a clogged duct. You’re going to need to keep working it out. 
  • 1) How many days/weeks post-partum are you? 5 weeks 3 days 

2) Any appointments this  
    week or last week? How did it go? 
    his one month last week end great. Weight went from 45 to 68% and height from 55 to 71%. 

I had my post partum check today and all is healed. Clear for life again and starting medication for anxiety

EP and doesn’t seem to be reacting to anything specific after one bad round with beans 

we get a 4 hour then several 3 hour chunks at night 

6) Rants/raves/concerns? 
    my nipples keep changing in size and I’m struggling with phalange fit now to the point my nipples hurt so bad I want to cry. I have an over supply and with 70oz a day trying to decrease pump frequency hurts like hell as well. It’s also hard to pump on a schedule when at night we let him eat when he wants so sometimes we are completely off sync so i get 45 minutes sleep then pump then 45 minutes then feed him. EP is one if the hardest things I’ve ever had to do

I just counted up how much PTO I have left and I should be good until feb 26. I am working on decreasing pumping from 8 to eventually 4 times a day for when I return to work but it’s going to be a big struggle and likely fraught with lots of engorgement. We already have a daycare reserved for whenever i go back 
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• @mymulligan Yeah I just don't know how to get the clog out at this point. I called the Lactation center and all the consultant did was read through a page of tips that I have already done. She just said, "keep doing it." Ugh...it's been over a week at this point!

I called a chiropractor and scheduled an appointment for Thursday. They do ultrasound therapy, I am just not sure if they do it for clogged ducts, but I plan to ask and hope they do it. The Dr. said if it didn't clear up by next Monday, I will need to go to a breast surgeon to discuss options like cutting into my breast to look for an abscess. I really hope it doesn't come to that.

Right now, the clog feels very flat, almost like I flattened it from the massage and pressure I have been applying. But it doesn't see like it has loosened, moved or drained at all. I am so at a loss for what to do at this point.
  • @dragonfly87-2 I had clogged ducts with my DD. Nothing worked until I pinched my nipple with a lot of force and then used a sterilized needle to pop the bleb/blister. I hope you can work it out soon. I was at my wits end, so I feel your pain.
  • @dragonfly87-2 look into taking lethicin supplements... I had recurrent clogged ducts with previous babies and none this time around. It was recommended to me by my ibclc. Safe for you and baby (I found a sunflower lethicin at whole foods). It acts as an emulsifier and breaks up clogs. Good luck! 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited January 2018
    @DungeonTrollMel I hope you get your anxiety in check relatively easily. As for pumping, 70 oz. a day is insane! But hopefully you're getting enough frozen that you can stop when you've had enough and still be able to feed your LO as long as you planned. I was told to decrease the amount of time pumping in each session before dropping sessions.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • In reading more and talking with my doctor, my plugged duct is seeming more like an abscess at this point. I really hope it isn't, but the likeliness is high. I am on an antibiotic and if I don't see some improvement by tomorrow afternoon I have to schedule an appointment with a breast surgeon to discuss cutting and draining. It seems like depending on the size, it could be a quick out patient procedure up to a surgery with hospital stay. Ugh....idk what went wrong, breastfeeding was going so well.
  • @dragonfly87-2 Try not to get discouraged. You are rocking motherhood! 

• @dragonfly87-2 Ugh. I'm so sorry. I can sympathize a bit - I've been dealing with mastitis for almost 2 weeks now, with clogged ducts and all. They did an ultrasound for me to look for an abscess. I don't have one (yet, at least). Could they do an imaging ultrasound for you before actually cutting into you?
  • @RiverSong15
     sorry to hear about your mastitis, I hope it clears soon. I am scheduling an appointment with a breast surgeon today. I will ask about ultrasound.
  • @dragonfly87-2 I’m so sorry. Things aren’t getting better. Hopefully the consult goes well 
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• @DungeonTrollMel - Thanks! We were hammered in the storm yesterday.  12+” of snow. But it seems the storm brought an added benefit: extra white noise for sleeping!
  • @curiousfool1 that sucks that you got so much snow .... we were calling for snow and ended up with rain and high winds .... still really windy here hoping we don't lose power as it has flickered a few times this morning. 
  • Is rather have the snow we got that the water boson did. We got about 12 in or so, hard to tell with the snow drifts. DH couldn't wait to go out in his truck and "save" people on our street then he had to go to the hardware store because a belt on the blower broke.  We didn't lose power though,  hoping the winds still don't knock it out. 
  • It’s snowing again! Lovely. Driving home from work today is going to be just delightful. I cannot wait to get home and spend the weekend with my family.  
  • @dragonfly87-2 Glad to hear things are being resolved.   Hopefully you will heal fast. 
  • Wow, just getting caught up here, I haven't been online much the past couple weeks. @dragonfly87-2 Oh my goodness, can't believe what you've been going through! Glad you were able to get your abscess taken care of today, but that procedure sounds so painful! And you still have to nurse and pump while healing... Oof.
  • @YesOuiCan thanks for the kind note and welcome back!
  • @dragonfly87-2 yikes! That sounds horrible but you must be so glad to have it resolved. Hopefully it heals quickly for you now!