January 2018 Moms

FTM check in 12/26

How far along are you? 

Any appointments this week/last? How did it go? 

Any pregnancy related symptoms this past week? 

Rants/Raves?

Questions for FTM, STM+?

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous (or most successful) New Year's resolution you've ever made? 

Re: FTM check in 12/26

• How far along are you? 
    37 weeks, 4 days

Had one today and it went well! My BP was a little off but still within what's considered normal and no other concerning symptoms. 2cm dilated and 50% effaced and I go back in a week.

Mostly SPD pain and back pain which has caused trouble sleeping. Today I've been super crampy which I think is just from the cervical check.

Rants/Raves?
    Nope.

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    Nope.

GTKY: What is the most ridiculous (or most successful) New Year's resolution you've ever made? 
    I don't really make resolutions :/ 

• How far along are you? 
    38 weeks 4 days

My 39 week appt is tomorrow morning.

Well after 4 days of cramps, and today them lasting all day long, I was convinced I was in early labor... It is now almost 10pm and still have cramps but the contractions I was having earlier are pretty much gone... I'm pretty sure I was expereincing false labor which has me pretty bummed.

Rants/Raves?
    Just a rant about how much I hate my body tricking me into thinking I was in early labor... Also, can I just say now it is going to awkward going back to work tomorrow since I deliberately left thinking it was go time. 

Questions for FTM, STM+?
    Nope

Probably my resolution every single year to lose weight. It never works out, so I don't know why I keep bothering to make it.