Baby Names

MN for Brynn

Thoughts on first name Brynn with the middle name either Joyce or Jade? 
I prefer more than a 1 syllable mn for a 1 syllable first name but Joyce and Jade are really the only two mns I'm considering (after my aunt who was never able to have children of her own). Not sold on first name Brynn yet but it's the front runner. The other two names I like are Emma and Summer. SO is leaning towards Brielle. We have a 2.5 year old son named Blake Charles.  Looking for a sporty, cute name for this baby. 

Re: MN for Brynn

• I really like Brynn Joyce. It just flows better than Jade. I also like Brynn as the front runner over Emma and Summer and definitely better then your SOs pick of Brielle. I’ve never been a fan of the “Bri” names. I just think they won’t stand the test of time and will become dated. 
  • Joyce is my choice for the middle. Brynn Joyce is a bit choppy but that’s ok if the mn is meaningful to you.  
  • Loading the player...
  • I prefer Jade over Joyce but I do think Brynn Jade doesn't flow well.

Perhaps Brynn Jada? The extra syllable helps a bit.

• Thank you guys for your input! 
  • Brynn Joyce/Jade is a bit choppy and her initials would be BJ which is a consideration.

What about Brynn Emma or Brynn summer?

Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Lol @laurenm2123 I have considered that already! And am hesitant... so I'm thankful you pointed it out. 
  • I prefer Emma of your choices, even though it's more popular. I think it pairs well with Joyce.
  • bwow615 said:
    Lol @laurenm2123 I have considered that already! And am hesitant... so I'm thankful you pointed it out. 
    For my daughter we were 100% set on using Jane as a middle name to honor my mom. Brynn has been one of my favorite names for a long time but I just couldn’t get over BJ for Brynn Jane. It’s definitely still in the running in the future with a different mn though, because i do love it!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • I think that Brynn Joyce and Brynn Jade are too choppy.  Brynn Joyce is the better of the two.  I like your other first name choices better and think that they all work well with Joyce/Jade.  Some other first name ideas for you:

April 
    Amelia
    Briana
    Charlotte 
    Emily 
    Eva
    Harper 
    Leanne
    Lila
    Loni
    Marcella
    Marissa
    Marlena
    Nancy
    Sophie
    Tricia 
    Violet

• Thank you @JMU_Bride09 I agree on the choppiness, we are going back to the drawing board for the first name. We are set on Joyce as the mn.