February 2017 Moms
Options

Holiday and Birthday Plans, Pics, Etc

So with the approaching holidays, and soon *GASP* our baby's birthdays.....what does everyone have planned? And I know we will have some cute holiday pics too so here is the place for holiday cheer and any chat about birthday plans. Tis the season.....

Re: Holiday and Birthday Plans, Pics, Etc

• Options
    I was blessed to be able to take off both the week of Thanksgiving and the week of Christmas, so I will get to enjoy lots of family time. So far, we are thinking a Sesame St bday with my husband in an Elmo costume unless her love for all things Sesame St and Elmo dies down before then
  • Options
    I work in the schools, so I also have a week off for Thanksgiving and for Christmas! I am so thankful for that!

This weekend, we are getting E’s Christmas photos done. The theme is “Baking with Santa” and the photographer’s samples were so cute. I can’t wait to see how they turn out!

E will be turning one on December 21, I can’t believe it! We haven’t officially planned anything yet, but we are looking to have her party the weekend between Christmas and New Year when the holidays have settled a bit.
    She absolutely loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so we will probably go with that as the theme. I plan on taking the day off on her actual birthday and maybe going to the aquarium or some other fun activity depending on the weather.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I decided that I wanted to start the tradition of a "Christmas Eve Box". It is something Wyatt can open on Christmas Eve "directly" from Santa. This year I put in new Christmas jammies he can wear that night, a Christmas book to read before bed, some fake snowballs for a toy because he loves to play ball, some Rudolph tub toys, and "magic reindeer food" (oats and sprinkles) that he can sprinkle on the lawn to help the reindeer find their way! As he gets older, I'll switch some things out and put a Christmas movie in there, with some treats and hot cocoa! I'm excited for him to open it even if he won't get what's going on haha